PDA

View Full Version : Morning Mess [NON-FICTION]

talla
07-09-2007, 06:36 PM
This morning i woke up and decide i wanted to be mi own slave for the day so i got up out of bed and got some old panites on so i when to the landry to tape them so nothen would fall out. ANd i had to pee relli bad and i wasnt allowed to use the toliet so i got a buket squted over it and pissed aboved the bucket so it went in to the buckt not maken a mess but it still went down mi leg, anyway i tipped the pee bak in the panties in the bath, next it was break fast time so i decide to have breakfast on me i got chocolate custrd and put some in the front of mi panties and it was so cold :o anway then i add some orange jucie as it was cold it stung mi prirvets and before i did all this i shaved mi pubic hair, anway i got some more food i made 2 pies up one of choclate custrd and cream and then a strawburry one with cream 1 egg chocolate topping golden syrup, ice cream and normal custard, i didnt waste any time i sat all the food in the bath and sat down and strted with an egg it was so cold when it hit mi bare skin an i alrdy had soken panties from the oranjuice and custrd :D then ice cream down the bak of mi panties and it been so cold my bum froze and i sat bak down to squish it in next i did some choclate topping
golden syrup and then normal custrd i was frezzing buy this time but keetp on going then i did the 2 pies and i got some icecram from mi pants that been on mi shitty ass i got some and threw it in my face. once that was done it was time for cold baked beans and lots of em

This is that part i didnt want but had to do i tiped the first tin over mi head then some in mi panties and left them there i was coverd from head to toe in 1 huge mess. i had to be punisht cuz i didnt use all the beans up so i had to dunk my head in the mess and it was so gross but arroing at the same time.

and i could fell mi poo comming on so i had to do it now or l8er and then the doorbell rings it my bros friend but i didnt answer the door cuz he left cuz no 1 answerd the door so i did mi poo and then rub it all over my pantis i felt so festy doen this ubt it was getten me off, so then i masterbated and had a warm shower cloean the pantis dried em then claen the house naked

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 12:03 AM
WHY WOULD YOU WASTE SOO MUCH FOOD!! that would have been a delicious snack for me! YOU BASTERD!!! lol nj not for me but meh, u had fun right lol :D

molten man
07-10-2007, 12:04 AM
i did not quite get d point of this nd plzzz, improve ur grammer!

Millll
07-12-2007, 11:20 AM
i did not quite get d point of this nd plzzz, improve ur grammer!

Fine one to talk!

molten man
07-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Fine one to talk!

i did not get you!!!

Marc
07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
i did not get you!!!

I think she was inferring that you r request for someone to improve their grammar could have been expressed in a more grammatically correct way!

:)

daremaster
07-14-2007, 02:37 PM
That souded like fun.

Millll
07-15-2007, 10:01 AM
I think she was inferring that you r request for someone to improve their grammar could have been expressed in a more grammatically correct way!

:)

*Cough* HE *Cough*

molten man
07-16-2007, 12:09 AM
hahaha!! ok ok.. i said that because i was in a great hurry!!