PDA

View Full Version : Water bondage punnishment ideas.

beatmeandeatme
08-15-2009, 01:01 AM
I am the sub myself and the idea of this really turns me on. Take your slave in your basement or backyard as long as it is some what private and tie her to a chair with her legs in the air. Invite some other dom friends over to tease and torment as well. Take pictures or videos just to show her to humiliate her further in the future. Put a gag in her mouth is she is ok with it. Then start the show. Get the hose and try all sorts of water pressures.... maybe tease once over nipples. But then spray it directly on her clit. You can get closer to make the pressure more intense and you can also spank her if you are closer. You can invite your dom friends to torment her further while you do this. They could flog and spank her. Another position would be the have the slave turn around and bend her over a picnic basket and bind both feet to the side so her legs are spread wide. Then spray her asshole with the icey cold water while allowing your fellow doms to humiliate her and tease her and torture her to yours and there liking. Spanking and flogging. Pinching the nipples. Maybe slide a butt plug deep inside so the water pressure just pushes it deeper inside!

MMmMMMMM I would love for someone to do this to me!

peaceloverocknroll
08-15-2009, 06:09 AM
hmm i like this idea, i would like this to happen to me, nice idea well done, i especially like then idea of inviting other doms however while photos and films are a fine idea as long as the sub is ok with it, you must remeber to destroy the photos or films afterwards to avoid blackmail, especially with other people there, other than this great idea, again i would love to b in that position.

CJR3000
08-19-2009, 11:37 PM
another idea for a water bondage punishment is to tie the slave spread eagle in a backyard. Then set up a sprinkler so that they are constantly getting wet and cold but cannot get out of its way. The best option is to get one that moves back and forth so that rather than being constantly wet it comes and goes and they cannot get used to it. It isn't bad for the first few minutes but shortly you begin to want to wipe the water off of certain parts as well as lose track of time and get cold. Usually 20 to 30 minutes does a pretty good job.