PDA

View Full Version : bath dares

the Bean
07-09-2007, 01:26 PM
i have a few dares to do in the bath. most can be done with or without water.

1. While having a bath, have a good long piss, then dunk your head in and wash your hair. very refreshing.

2. Tie your hands behind your back or on top of your head, and lie down. Now try and get out of the bath. Its quite hard. You can make it harder by doing the clingfilm and beans or custard thing.

3. Have a bath in something slimy and horrible, like beans, or shampoo or something.

Just a few there. Please could you add any others you can think of. Except putting your balls under the hot and cold tap everyones seen that one

kellock71
07-09-2007, 01:50 PM
well, how about also tying your feet and laying face down with a snorkel and try to get out? o.O tell me if im weird XD lol.
i just made that up :D

Crossdress_Bitch
07-09-2007, 04:36 PM
what do you mean in number 2 about the "clingfilm and beans or custard thing"?

Seedsy
07-10-2007, 12:00 AM
well if you read through the forums there is a post where a bunch of people prooved it to be completely dangerous to do.. so just ignore it, and if you Clingfilm yourself in a bathtub... odds are you'll die

the Bean
07-10-2007, 10:06 AM
your not meant to cling film yourself!!! its when you put a layer of clingfilm and put custard/beans/wotever on it then another cling film layer on top. you have to try and get out the bath with out popping the clingfilm. Obviously without the water in the bath

scoop
07-12-2007, 06:08 PM
how about you pute a hole bunch of soap all over your self while a freind of the opos-sex is over ask he she to come in and help you with some thing(wear a towle when he\she comes in) Drop your towel, but make it look like you didnt do it on purpuss.