PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

qnsfwalt
04-04-2017, 09:12 AM
21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hey, my name is James and I am looking for a Female master to serve either fully or part time. I am 21, male, and live in California so being around the same timezone may be helpful. As for contacting me you can just PM me on here or message me on my kik which is qnsfw. At the time I am only seeking a female to serve so I won't be responding to any males. I am able to chat, send pictures, record videos and possibly even use a live webcam down the road. Also based on your getdare profile if you are a brand new account with no posts I would like receiving some kind of proof of you being actually female eventually although it doesn't have to be anything major. It's also fine if you are MtF either undergoing the process or already have done it.

As for my limits I am open to trying anything at least once and seeing if I like it, I have an extremely open mind and find it exciting to try out new things. One minor thing I can't make too much noise as I currently room with other people, so tasks like spanking are off limits unless no one is home, one more is I don't really enjoy constantly shaving my body which some people may want, I shave around once a month and have sensitive skin so it gets pretty scarred easily, i also can't shave my legs, so i'm not willing to do that on like a weekly basis. I also will take some time to be willing to show my face. For what I like I have some listed in my sig but my main point i enjoy in being submissive to someone is doing whatever they want me to do, I enjoy carrying out tasks people want to be seen done or have me do. I'm really into edging and denial stuff like that as well and humiliation and degradation. In general I just enjoy doing what I am told and fulfilling other people fantasies. I am willing to purchase some things but nothing too expensive.

For what i'm seeking from this, its ultimately up to you, i'm fine with you being as involved or not involved as you want, if you want to have live sessions with me or just give me tasks and request proof of completing them that's fine too. We can work out what we both want from each other as I am not looking for anything specific.

I am somewhat experienced in this whole lifestyle, before turning to being completely submissive I had a real life sub for around 3 years, but was always more of a submissive kind of person and over the past year I've turned to being like this fully. It's perfectly fine if you are experience at being dominant over someone or have never done it before, I'm fine with working through it all with you and learning it together. Although I haven't been an official sub to someone before I have done many things online through Kik/Milovana/OneSubmissiveAct and other online things like those. I also do understand how an actual real healthy D/s relationship is supposed to be like and if something super committal isn't what you want that's fine as well, every person is looking for something different. I'm sure we can get what we both want from this. For my availability, I am generally on a bit later but it can fluctuate and I'm willing to work around your schedule if need be although starting soon I will be more busy with real life stuff but can still make time for this.

As for what I own, all my toys are in my Sig but I will list them here: A dildo, 3 butt plugs, Aneros prostate massager, clothespins, bullet vibe, anal beads, rope, cock ring. I also do own some female clothes, a few pairs of panties, a skirt, a crop top, and a bra. Again, i do have a webcam and phone to take pictures and record videos with as listed above.

So if you have read through all of this and are interested just pm me here or on kik, preferably on here as i would like to see your Getdare profile. Thanks so much for taking the time to read through my ad, have a good day.