PDA

View Full Version : The Bandstand

Swirly
08-14-2009, 01:05 PM
The Bandstand

Part 1

Kate Martin stood outside the Student’s Union smoking her second cigarette of the day; she was alone. She coughed a little and moved her weight to her right leg as she had seen the other girls do and tried to look relaxed, just as they did but somehow it felt awkward.

Kate was a small pretty girl, with wide blue eyes, and blond shoulder length hair. She stood at just five foot tall and was very slim with a narrow backside. Whilst so many other girls tried to lose weight, Kate had spent her teenage years trying to put it on, to no avail. Contrary to what she believed, nature had been kind to her for she had a generous bosom which to her felt grotesquely large on her petite frame, so much so that she had seriously considered breast reduction surgery.

Kate was a straight-A student, she always had been. Despite speaking perfect English she was actually French and her arrival at the exclusive college in Boston had been announced in the local paper for her father was chairman of a prestigious Boston law firm, and a trustee of the college. Her arrival at the college had caused something of a stir.

It was Kate’s third day into her first year at the college and so far she had only chatted briefly to a girl in the lunch queue who had seemed friendly but she had lost her in the crowd and after a brief look around for her, had sat alone. A boy from a seminar had smiled at her today but had looked away when she had tried to make eye contact. All this added to Kate’s feeling of isolation and home sickness; she had spent every night reading alone in her room while the others were out drinking and having fun.

Tonight she had ventured to the Student’s Union, again alone, in the hope of mixing with her peers but thanks to the newspaper article everyone knew her face and conversations had stopped as she had approached a number of tables. Reluctantly she had walked outside to smoke, a habit she didn’t particularly enjoy but one which she thought might make her seem more human, more approachable. Besides, her father despised smoking and this small gesture was the one thing she could do to annoy him, to get back at him for putting her in this position, not that she saw him very often. Hers was a lonely life.

Six girls were sitting to her right on the low brick wall, they too were smoking. One of them looked up at Kate with raised eyebrows and then laughed and turned to the others and whispered something and all six girls sniggered behind their hands.

Kate knew what was happening, it had happened in every school she had attended, and there had been a few. She pretended not to see them, not to care, that was what the cool people did, wasn’t it? She let her cigarette drop to the floor and stamped it out with her foot and walked behind the girls and back towards the Student’s Union entrance, listening to the giggles and shouts that erupted as she left. She didn’t hear most of what was said, it was drowned out by the music coming from inside, but she heard ‘rich bitch’ quite clearly. The words had seemed to cut through all other noise like a knife that stabbed at her heart. She sighed and walked on; she had heard it all before, many times.

Kate walked into the toilets, there were two girls standing by the sinks chatting. They looked drunk and didn’t notice her. She went into a cubicle and sat down, just to give herself time to think. What right had people to treat her like this? What had she done? This college was supposed to be a fresh start and so far it was some start. She had had one brief conversation in three days. The woman who had sat next to her on the plane had been the last person she had properly spoken to and she had wanted her to be quiet so she could read in peace. Well she certainly had all the peace and quiet she wanted now.

She flushed the loo so no one would know she had just been sitting there thinking, left the cubicle and washed her hands automatically. The two girls had gone now. She pulled open the heavy door and turned right out of the entrance once again. Sheepishly she looked to her left; the smokers had gone back inside. She relaxed a little and put her hands in her pockets; it was a cool night and an impressive canopy of starts stretched out above her.

She walked slowly back towards the accommodation block but stopped a little further up and turned left down another footpath instead which led to the lake. It was only ten o’clock, too early to go back to her room and she had wanted to see the lake. It was a decision that would quickly change her life.

Her top was riding up, showing off her flat stomach and pierced belly button; another half hearted attempt at rebellion. She pulled the top down as best she could. She left the path and walked around the large lake, looking back at the college buildings far off. She could hear the distance muffled sound of music coming from the Union.

She looked up to her right; there was a big white bandstand nestled amongst the tall trees. A group of girls were sat down inside, maybe twenty in total. She recognised the six girls who had been smoking outside the Union. They were passing something around; one of them had a bag of something. Drugs, she thought. They looked up when they saw her and whispered to one another. It looked as though they hadn’t been there long and now they presumably felt that she had found out their secret, maybe even that she was spying on them. Oh God, she thought, way to make friends! She put her head down and sped up a little and carried on past. If she could just get to the trees on the other side of the clearing, then back to the path, and the back to the accommodation block…

She heard footsteps to her left and glanced up. The six girls from the Union were walking towards her. She put her head down and carried on going. “Hey!” one of them shouted out. “Where ya going, Frenchy?”

Kate stopped and looked back at them; it wasn’t like she could run away. She swallowed and tried to smile. “Hi”, she said weakly. She pulled her top down over her stomach, suddenly aware of the cool breeze coming over the water.

Swirly
08-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Part 2

The six girls stood around her in a horse-shoe shape. They all towered over her. The other girls on the bandstand were standing up now, craning their necks to see what was happening.

It was the tall dark haired girl with the sullen mouth who spoke again. “Whatcha doing out here, Frenchy?”

“Just walking,” said Kate quickly.

“She’s just walking?” repeated the girl. “You know what we’re doing out here?”

“Chatting, I guess,” said Kate.

“No, we’re not chatting and I think you know that. You wanna see what we’re doing, Frenchy? Come and have a look.” The tall girl put her arm around Kate’s shoulder and started to steer her back towards the bandstand.

“Listen, it’s none of my business what you are doing, really. Perhaps I’ll just carry on with my walk, instead,” said Kate. She smiled and tried to walk away. The girls crowded around her and she stopped.

“Frenchy, if I say we’re going this way, looks like we’re going this way. Comprendez?”

“Sal,” said a buxom girl wearing black leggings, “You sure that’s a good idea, showing her, I mean?” Then she lowered her voice and spoke as though Kate were not there. “You know who her father is.”

The dark haired girl, Sal, stopped. “Well yea, Jenny, I think’s it’s a good idea.”

Kate started to shake her head, “Look, I’m not into drugs, okay?”

The girls stopped and looked at one another. Sal looked shocked. “Drugs?” she said in mock-surprise. “You hear that, girls, Frenchy here thinks we’re doing drugs.”

“No, I don’t think that; I didn’t see anything,” said Kate, realising her mistake but it was too late. Sal carried on walking slowly towards the bandstand with her arm firmly around Kate’s shoulders. The others followed, unsure of what was about to happen. The rest of the group of girls on the bandstand looked out at her like feral cats and soon Kate was being led up the five steps into the lion’s den.

Sal let go of Kate and turned to look at her; looking her up and down with distaste as the other girls crowded around them. “You see we’ve got a problem, Frenchy. You know who we are, don’t you?”

“No, I, I don’t know who you are.”

“Well if you don’t know yet you’ll soon figure it out because you were in our classes today. That means you’ll get to know most of our names, you’re a clever girl, aren’t you?” Sal let the weight of what she was saying sink in for the other girls. “Now we can’t have you running around telling your old man, Mr Frenchy Lawyer Guy that we’re doing drugs and giving everyone our names. They’d believe you, wouldn’t they, Frenchy. We’d be expelled.”

“No, I won’t tell anybody what I saw, really,” Kate pleaded.

“That’s right,” agreed Sal. “You won’t.”

Kate swallowed. The group of young women were silent, waiting for Sal to speak, wondering what she would do. Sal sighed. “Gimme your phone,” she said at last.

“I don’t have it with me,” said Kate weakly.

“Sure ya do. It’s in your back pocket,” said Sal. The girls looked and saw the small bulge in Kate’s rear pocket. “Hand it over.”

“No, I,” Kate began. Sal slapped Kate round the face sharply.

“This is the last time I’m going to ask nicely, Frenchy. Hand it over.”

Kate held her cheek and swallowed. Then slowly she took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to Sal.

“Good. That wasn’t so hard was it?” said Sal. She held up the phone and turned it on. “Nice phone, Frenchy, looks expensive. Now let’s see,” she spent a minute or so going through the menus which were in English. “Interesting,” she said at last and she smiled. Sal held the phone down by her side. “Now here’s what we’re gonna do, Frenchy. Like I said we can’t have you running off telling people we’re doing drugs here, we’re only three days into the semester. So we need something on you, understand? We have something on you, you won’t tell on us. Got it?”

“But I don’t do drugs!” exclaimed Kate.

Sal slapped her quickly round the face again. “Don’t interrupt me again. Do you understand that?”

Kate gasped and stood silently looking up at the girls. She was surrounded.

“I asked you a question. Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” said Kate quickly.

“Good. Now what I’d like to do is put together a little file, I think. A little file on you, full of embarrassing little things that we’ll collect over our time in college together. That sound alright?” Some of the girls started to smile. “And we’ll keep this file, and then we’ll know you’re not gonna snitch on us, right?”

Kate opened her mouth to protest but the memory of the last slap stopped her. “Yes,” she said quietly. Sal stepped towards her and slapped her again.

“Next time I speak to you you answer clearly, you got that Frenchy?”

Kate started to cry. She lowered her head so that her hair fell in front of her face and she held her sore cheek. Sal nodded to one of the girls behind who pulled Kate’s hair back roughly lifting her head up.

“I asked you a question, Frenchy. Don’t make me repeat it.”

“Yes, yes!” said Kate. She was being pulled up onto the balls of her feet by the girl pulling her hair.

“Yes, Miss!” said Sal, enjoying herself.

“Yes, Miss,” repeated Kate loudly. Sal grinned and the girls started laughing and shaking their heads. Here was the girl from the newspaper article, the talk of the college, daughter of the great lawyer and she was being treated like this! They looked at Sal with new found respect. She was the one, alright, better not cross her.

“Alright then,” said Sal. “First things first. We need to get the ball rolling, to stop you going and calling your daddy as soon as we let you go tonight, do you agree, Frenchy?”

Kate remained quiet until Sal glared at her. “Yes,” said Kate hesitantly. Sal turned towards her. “Yes, Miss!” said Kate.

“Tell me Frenchy, you prefer painful or embarrassing?”

Kate swallowed. She looked quickly at the faces of the other girls around her, looking for a friend, but found none. All she saw in those faces was contempt.

All of the other girls seemed to be considerably taller than her, the bodies surrounded her, there was no way out, no gaps, no chance to run and no way of calling for help.

“Frenchy, I asked you a question,” said Sal impatiently.

Kate swallowed, “Embarrassing, Miss,” she said at last, what choice did she have? The girls started to laugh and snigger, unable to believe what was happening. The anticipation that hung in the air was electric, nobody except Sal dared speak.

“Oh, you prefer to be embarrassed? Alright, Frenchy, now here’s a question for you. Do you think it should be embarrassing or really embarrassing, please be aware that I will be offended if you give me the wrong answer.”

Kate swallowed. “Really embarrassing, Miss.”

“Oh you forgot to say ‘please’,” said Sal and she slapped Kate again, her finger leaving red marks on her cheek.

“Really embarrassing, please miss!” said Kate quickly, unable to believe what was happening to her.

“Very well, Frenchy. I think we can help you out. Hold her,” she said to the girls. Suddenly Kate’s arms were held firmly at her sides and her hair was pulled down again so that her chin was lifted up. Sal stepped towards her so that her face was only inches from Kate’s and she licked her sore cheek. “There, is that better?” she said quietly.

“Yes, thank you, Miss,” said Kate as quietly as she dared.

“Good, you’re learning, Frenchy.” Sal looked down at Kate’s tight little body and lifted Kate’s black top over her stomach to reveal the belly button ring. Sal smiled and lifted the top further still so that the bottom of her pink bra appeared. The girls started to smile nervously. Sal continued until all of Kate’s bra was exposed and then she let go, the material stayed where she had left it, above her exposed bra. “Not bad, Frenchy, not bad at all,” said Sal. “Quite a set you’ve got on you.”Slowly she reached down to Kate’s trousers and undid the top button and zip. She looked into Kate’s eyes for a hint of defiance and proceeded to pull the trousers down around her thighs revealing her pink lacy knickers.

Tears welled in Kate’s eyes. She held her breath. She was sexually inexperienced, a product of her upbringing and of her isolation, and here she was just three days after arriving, surrounded by twenty or so girls and she was being….

Sal hooked her forefinger around the waist band of Kate’s knickers and in one swift movement pulled the knickers down. “What is it with you French, huh? Too busy to shave?”

The girls started craning their necks to see, laugher filled the bandstand as tears cascaded down Kate’s cheeks. She stood unable to move, she was completely exposed to all the girls. Sal smiled and held up the mobile phone. She clicked a button to put it into camera mode and snapped two photographs, one which showed Kate’s face and body and another which was an explicit close up. Then she began pressing buttons on the phone’s keypad.

“Just sent a copy of those to my phone, just in case. You don’t mind do ya, Frenchy?”

Sal turned the phone around so that all could see the screen and the picture which included Kate’s face and crotch. The girls started laughing excitedly, nervously. Sal had actually done it!

Sal nodded to the girls behind Kate who let go of her arms. Kate immediately wiped her face and began pulling up her knickers and trousers, and pulled down her top. For a moment she thought she might be hit again for acting without permission but the strike never came. Instead Sal turned to her and held up her phone, “Come back here tomorrow night at ten o’clock. If you’re not here at ten, those pictures get sent to daddy and every one else in your phone book by one minute past. Got it, Frenchy?”

Kate swallowed, “Yes, Miss,” she said.

“And Frenchy,” Sal continued, “Tomorrow morning before you do anything else you go get that bush shaved off, there’s a place in town will do it for you called the Bedford Beauty Salon. You go in and ask for a full Brazilian, no landing strip. Got it? That outa keep them busy. The woman that does it is only there in the morning so you gotta go early.” The girls started to snigger again.

Kate’s mind began to race, “But I have lectures tomorrow morning!”

The girls looked wide eyed at Sal, waiting for her response, everyone was silent.

Sal moved closer to Kate so that she was towering over her. “Either you go to the salon tomorrow or we shave it, Frenchy, it’s up to you. Either way you gonna get shaved.” Sal smirked at Kate and lifted her hand as though she would hit her.

“Yes, Miss,” said Kate quickly. She swallowed.

“What you gonna ask for, Frenchy?”

“A full Brazilian, Miss, no landing strip.” She had no idea what it meant.

“That’s right. We’ll see you here tomorrow night at ten, Frenchy, don’t forget,” said Sal.

The girls moved around Kate and suddenly she could see the steps and a way out. Slowly she started walking away. She wanted to ask for her phone back but she knew she would never get it. She kept walking and soon she was down the steps and into the trees, the accommodation block in site ahead of her. Tears ran uncontrollably down her face and she tried to think desperately of a way out of it. She couldn’t go back there the next night, but how could she not. Sal would send those awful photographs to her entire family and all of her friends. Her entire world was in that phone, everyone she knew, practically, everyone she cared about. She couldn’t allow those photographs to be sent, she just couldn’t!

dare-demon
08-14-2009, 01:49 PM
really amazing......continue

Komodo Jones
08-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Very nicely done Swirly. You're going at a good pace and you have a great hook. The content is very nicely done and there were very very VERY few mechanics and spelling errors. I am interested to see where this goes.

Swirly
08-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Part 3

At nine o’clock the next morning Kate made her way to her morning lecture as usual. She sat at the back and took out her notebook and pen; her hands were shaking. She kept looking at the clock on the wall and remembering Sal’s words. She swallowed. No, her mind was made up. She wouldn’t let herself be pushed around by these bullies. She had to nip this in the bud before it got even more out of hand. She tried to focus on what the lecturer was saying.

A couple of rows in front of Kate a slim girl with long dark hair and glasses leant around and looked at her. Kate ignored her at first but then she glanced over. She didn’t recognise the girl so she looked back to the lecturer. But what if she was one of the girls from the bandstand, she thought suddenly. There were twenty of them, she would only recognise a few, but they all knew her. She looked back at the girl who smirked and pointed to the clock on the wall.

Kate looked away, her pulse was racing. She thought of those terrible photographs on her phone being sent to her parents, to her friends. Oh my God! She started to panic. She looked back at the girl who had looked away as though nothing was wrong. Was she seriously considering going back to the bandstand that evening? What would happen if she didn’t? What would happen if she did? If she was going to go she had to go to the salon first otherwise, otherwise they would... those horrible girls were going to... “Oh my God!” she said quietly. They had her exactly where they wanted her. It was almost as though they didn’t want her to turn up so they could send those awful pictures and ruin her life. Quickly she put her notebook into her bag and made her way along the row of seats, passed the other students and pulled open the back door to the lecture theatre.

Two rows in front of where Kate had been sitting the dark haired girl turned around and smiled as Kate hurried out of sight. Sal was right, she thought, they were gonna have fun with this one, alright.

Swirly
08-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Part 4

Kate hurried through the doors at the Bedford Beauty Salon at a quarter to eleven Friday morning; it had taken her over an hour to find the place.

The lobby was bright and impersonal. She hurried to the young receptionist and tried to compose herself. “Hello, I would like a wax today, please.”

The girl behind the counter looked down at her appointment book and smiled politely as she had a thousand times before. “I’m sorry,” she said. “We’re fully booked for this morning. We can fit you in any time tomorrow morning.”

“You don’t understand,” said Kate, “It has to be today. Please.”

The young girl frowned, “I’m sorry that’s just not possible.”

“Please, I’ll pay anything you like, it must be today,” begged Kate frantically.

The girl looked around the empty waiting room. “Means that much to you, huh?”

“Yes, I’ll do anything. Please.”

“Anything, huh?”

“Yes, yes, anything,” pleaded Kate.

“In that case we might be able to help each other,” said the girl quietly. “Come round to the office and we’ll have a chat.”

Kate followed the girl through a door marked ‘Staff’ into a tiny office with two chairs and a table. “Have a seat,” said the girl. “Here’s the thing. To get you in today I gotta call someone who has an appointment and tell them the woman who does it is sick today and reschedule, and book you in her place, right? I could lose my job for that. So I’m gonna need something in return. A favour.”

“Yes, of course,” said Kate who at this point had little time to think about favours. She would agree to what was required and deal with that later. Right now all she wanted was to secure an appointment.

“I’ll fit you in on one condition. When they’re done with you here you go to this address,” she handed Kate a piece of paper which she took from her top pocket. “A guy called Tony will open the door. Go with him. He’ll tell you what to do. Got it?”

“Yes,” said Kate uncertainly. This would mean missing more lectures in her first week. No matter, she thought, she had to get this done; she would catch up later.

“Can I trust you to keep your word and go and see Tony when you’re finished here?”

“Of course,” said Kate, a little taken aback; she was an honest girl.

“Good. Now go through to the waiting room and wait to be called. I’ve got to phone Mrs Watson and cancel her appointment.”

“Thank, thank you so much,” said Kate with relief.

The girl watched her go and then she picked up the phone and dialled, “Hello, Sal? Yea, she went for it.”

Kate’s name was called forty minutes later and she followed a large black woman with a ready smile into a tiny room with a padded table in the centre. The woman raised her eyebrows when Kate told her what she wanted done, or rather what Sal wanted done. “You even know what that is, honey?”

Kate looked to the ground.

“Your boyfriend want you to do it, huh?”

“Yes,” Kate lied.

The woman smiled. “Brazilian, no landing strip? Don’t get more extreme than that. You’re asking me to remove all the hair from your pubic region, front and back. Complete hair removal from around the anus, perineum and vulva. You sure that what you want, honey?”

Kate looked down at her hands and nodded.

“Alright, honey, it’s your money. Get undressed in that cubicle and then come out and lay on the table for me, okay.”

Kate swallowed and looked uncertainly at the cubicle.

“You don’t have to go through with this, you don’t want, honey. It’s your body. You want to have it done it’s gonna be sore a couple of days and then you be as good as new.”

“Alright,” said Kate.

The woman smiled. “Alright, you go get yourself changed, I’ll put on some music ‘fore we get started. You like jazz? Sure you do.”

Kate smiled at the woman. It had been a while since someone had shown her kindness. She walked slowly into the changing cubicle and closed the curtain behind her. She took a deep breath and undressed.

She stood naked in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection as though seeing herself for the first time. Here she was about to bare herself to a stranger. Could this really be her? She felt as though she were watching someone else’s life unfolding before her. She managed a little smile that might have been pride, pride at her own bravery.

“You alright in there?” came the woman’s voice.

Kate swallowed and slowly pulled back the curtain and stepped out of the cubicle.

“Oh my,” said the woman with a motherly smile. “You really are new at this, aren’t you? You could have kept your top covered up, honey.”

Kate swallowed and folder her arms over her breasts. She looked back at the cubicle and wanted to go and put her top back on. “No matter,” said the woman, “Come and lay down.”

Kate hesitated and then climbed up onto the padded table and lay on her back. The woman looked at her breasts and chuckled. “Damn, girl, what size are those things? Can’t remember seeing a girl your size with such big boobies.”

Kate felt herself flush and didn’t answer.

The woman shook her head. “You’re boyfriend one lucky fella, hope he knows that.” She looked down at Kate’s pubic hair. “You gonna make me earn my money, today, honey. No matter, been doing this a long time. We be finished before you know it. You’re boyfriend gonna love it.”

Kate closed her eyes and tried to relax and concentrate on the saxophone solo that drifted into the room from hidden speakers.

Thirty painful minutes later and it was nearly all over. The table had been altered so that Kate was sitting up with her feet wide apart. She had quite forgotten her nudity and chatted a little with the kindly woman who took her mind off the pain.

“Hope I not being too personal, but you are a virgin, honey?”

Kate swallowed. “Yes.” She had never told anyone that before.

The woman nodded. “I can always tell. I think you right to wait, though.”

“My family are Catholic,” said Kate. “I want to wait for my wedding night,” she said honestly.

“Course ya do. And no bad thing. You imagine it, do you?”

Kate giggled.

“Sure you do, there’s you looking beautiful in your white dress, there’s your husband looking just so, gonna be perfect, honey. Just perfect, your first time. Magical, gonna remember it the rest of your life.”

“I hope so,” said Kate with a self-conscious smile. Suddenly she had an urge to share something with this woman, something no one else had acknowledged. “It’s my birthday today,” she said quietly.

The woman looked up and smiled, “Happy birthday, child. I’ll try and be extra gentle, how does that sound? You know I had a woman in here a few months ago, she’s had three kids, came in for a wax and she said this was more painful. You believe that?”

Kate smiled. She didn’t know why she had told the woman but she felt better. At least someone knew, someone nice.

A beeping noise sounded close by.

“Oh, excuse me. My pager,” said the woman. She unclipped it from her belt and looked at it with concern. “I’m sorry honey, will you excuse me for a minute. I gotta make a phone call. Be right back. Here, I drape this over you so you’re not sitting her freezing your ass off waiting for me.” The woman took a large white towel from a shelf which she laid over Kate and then walked out and shut the door behind her.

Kate sighed and closed her eyes. A moment later she heard the door open and shut again but when she opened her eyes the woman was not standing there. Kate frowned. She heard movement behind her and a gag of some sort was dropped in front of her head and placed tightly around her mouth and held. With wide eyes she tried to sit up but strong hands grabbed her arms from behind and the towel was pulled onto the floor. The door opened again and a girl walked in whom she recognised from the bandstand. She was holding a camera. “Smile, Frenchy!” she said and she raised the camera. Kate clamped her legs together. The girl lowered the camera and nodded at someone behind Kate who pulled on the gag until the pain was unbearable. “Legs, Frenchy,” said the girl in an unhurried voice. Slowly Kate opened her legs wide and the extra pressure on the gag stopped. The girl smiled and began taking many photographs of Kate’s sore body. Tears welled in Kate’s eyes but she could not move. When the girl was done she winked at Kate and walked out. A moment later Kate’s arms were released and the gag removed. Kate turned her head to see the backs of two more girls leaving through the door. She picked up the towel and draped it back over her and wiped her eyes. The door opened again and Kate looked up expecting them to return. The black woman smiled at her.

“Sorry, honey. Damndest thing, got a message to call my husband, he’s home sick today. I called him and he said he didn’t page me,” the woman looked annoyed but she smiled. “All this technology and where has it got us? Right, where are we, oh yea.”

Half an hour later Kate emerged from the room feeling flushed. It had been quite a morning. At least it was over with. Now she just wanted to go somewhere and cry, to be by herself. She looked at her watch. She had just forty minutes before her next lecture; she had better get going. She walked through the lobby and the girl behind the desk caught her eye. “Tony is expecting you at two o’clock,” she said quietly. “Don’t let me down.”

“I won’t,” said Kate. She had quite forgotten about the favour she now owed this girl for arranging the appointment. Could she get out of it? No, she had promised and the girl was relying on her. She had no idea what the favour involved. Was she to deliver something? What had she agreed to? Oh, this was all too much. It was already half past one. She swallowed and took the note with the address on it out of her pocket. She needed to find a map, fast.

She left the building and saw a taxi rank at the end of the street and hurried towards it. She wanted time to herself to think about what had happened inside the salon, more photographs of her to be used against her, to make her do whatever they wanted. She needed time to take it all in.

She reached the taxi rank and climbed into the first car and gave the address to the driver who looked at it with a frown. “You sure about this, kind of a rough neighbourhood, you know what I mean. Nice looking girl like you, I’d be careful,”
“I’m sure,” said Kate hesitantly.

“Okay,” said the man. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Kate in the rear view mirror and shook his head, “Can’t say I didn’t warn you.” The taxi pulled away from the curb and joined the traffic.

Back in the salon a tall dark haired girl opened the door to the room where Kate had spent the last hour. The room was empty. She smiled to herself and walked swiftly to the corner bookcase. On top of the unit was a spider plant. The girl reached up behind the plant and her fingers closed around a small tape digital tape recorder. She put it in her pocket and walked out with it.

The girl left the salon and turned left along the sidewalk. She walked slowly; she was in no hurry. She felt the sun on her face, life was good. She stepped into a coffee shop and bought a drink and sat down by the window. Then she removed a tiny set of headphones and put one of the ear pieces into her left ear and skipped to the start of the sound file and started listening whilst she sipped her drink. Most of it was idle conversation but she put down her drink a couple of times and smiled to herself.

Later on she took a piece of paper from her pocket and wrote down some brief items of interest and then she looked at her watch. There wasn’t much time to arrange something today but if anyone could do it, Sal could. She picked up her phone. “Hi, Sal,” she said, trying to keep the smile out of her voice, “there are some things you should know about Kate.”

QuoterBuff
08-15-2009, 02:15 PM
awsome! please post more.

Dice7
08-15-2009, 02:16 PM
If you keep this up its got all the makings of a legendary story!

Swirly
08-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Part 5

The taxi indicated and pulled over outside a dilapidated building on the other side of the city a little past two o’clock. The taxi driver was right, the area was dire. Kate paid him and pushed open the door. “This is the place,” said the driver indicating to the building to their right. “You sure you want me to leave you here?”

“Yes, thank you,” said Kate.

“You want me to wait?”

“No, I’ll be okay,” said Kate. Should would have liked for the taxi to wait but she had no idea how long she would be.

She smiled at the man and stepped out. The taxi driver shook his head and drove away.

Kate watched until the taxi was out of sight. She swallowed and walked towards the building. The sign outside read ‘Tony’s Naturist Spa’ in flaky blue paint. There were photographs in the window of a sauna filled with good looking young men and women, models probably, in various poses that saved their modesty but made it clear that they were nude. A tired painting of a palm tree adorned one of the windows. Another pane had been smashed and was boarded up.

Two men were walking down the sidewalk towards Kate; they were looking at her. She pushed open the door to the spa and stepped inside.

The waiting room was hot and unwelcoming. There was a booth to the left where you could pay and a door at the other end to enter the spa. A sign on the door stated that refunds were not given once you had entered the spa. Kate noticed the chicken wire around the pay booth in case of violent customers.

She approached the booth and waited. A short unshaven man with a paunch approached from the other side and frowned at her. “Who are you?” he said.

“I’m looking for Tony,” said Kate.

“You’re talking to him.”

“I was told to meet you here at two o’clock, I’m a little late.”

“No shit? Who are you??”

“I’m Kate.”

“You’re Kate? What happened to the other girl?”

“She asked me to take her place, as a favour,” explained Kate, still having no idea what was involved.

Tony looked her up and down disbelievingly. “You’re gonna take her place?”

“Yes.”

“How old are you?”

She paused for a moment. She nearly said ‘eighteen’, then she remembered what day it was. “Nineteen,” she said proudly.

Tony was practically rubbing his hands together. “Boy are you gonna be popular,” he said under his breath. He pressed a buzzer which unlocked the door at the other side of the lobby. “Meet ya round back,” he said. He took one more look at her and walked away out of view. “Un-fucking-believable,” he muttered.

Kate swallowed and opened the door to the spa and stepped through. Tony met her at the other side. The air was hot and clammy. “Yea, come this way, sweetheart.” As they walked her made no effort to disguise his leers. They walked down a damp grotty corridor with pealing blue paint and stepped into a cluttered office.

“Have a seat,” said Tony. He lent against the counter and looked at her. “You know what’s involved with this ah, favour?”

“Er, no.”

“Yea, I had a feeling,” he said and he sniggered to himself. “Let me enlighten you, sweetheart. This here is a naturist spa. You know, somewhere people go to walk round in the nude all day long, men and women. The reality is that we don’t get no women in here, ever. So what we have is two barmaids that walk around naked behind the bar. Well they should, in fact they wear a towel around their waists, but the punters don’t care.”

“Men come here?” asked Kate.

“Yea, men come here. Men of all ages and only men come here, and they come to leer at our two topless barmaids, and they do. Problem is it ain’t enough. The place is going under. We got overheads from the saunas and steam rooms and jacuzzis we can’t meet. The guys know the only talent they gonna see is our barmaids. Look and don’t touch, you know. Them barmaids of ours will only work behind a counter, one of the punters looks like he’s coming across they got me to deal with, you understand?”

“So your business is in trouble because you have no women coming here?”

“That’s about the size of it. And that’s where you come in.”

Kate gasped, “You want me to be a topless barmaid here with these men leering at me all day!”

“No, that ain’t it, sweetheart. Ya see what the punters want is to know that women come here, too, ya know. No, what we need is someone to come here as a punter, go in the spa with the customers, go in the jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms, the works. You get me?”

“You mean, in the nude!?” said Kate with wide eyes.

“I’m in fast company. This is a naturist spa, of course in the fucking nude, what did ya think?”

Kate’s face had flushed. “I thought this was a favour, not some sick job! I won’t do it!” She stood up to leave.

“I’m afraid you will do it, sweetheart.”

Kate heard something drop onto the table. She turned to look. It was an A4 envelope. She knew instantly what was inside but she had to be sure. She picked up the envelope and pulled out the contents. There were perhaps ten copies of each of the photographs of Kate; the two taken on the bandstand and the many taken just minutes earlier in the salon. How had they got them to him so fast, she wondered?

Suddenly it dawned on her that if she hadn’t made the mistake of removing her top they wouldn’t have got her completely nude; if only she hadn’t been so stupid. The girls had probably been surprised to find her like that, probably laughed right out of the door. No wonder that horrible girl winked at her as she left. Sal must have been delighted with them.

“I saw those photos and thought, no way that babe is gonna walk through my door and here you are,” said Tony. “Un-fucking-believable. Sal says you take the job or those photos get sent to your old man, they hit the internet, get around the college, phone booths all over Boston, other cities, too, with your old man’s phone number attached. She’s just sick enough to do it, too. I wouldn’t cross her, you know what’s good for you. She says you doing the job, looks like you’re doing it, sweetheart.”

Kate sat down and put her hand to her mouth trying to consider her options; she didn’t have any.

“You start Monday, so you got the weekend to get used to the idea. Be here at nine o’clock Monday morning, you stay a few hours and you go home. Job done.”

Kate stood slowly up again and walked to the door. She paused and then opened the door and stepping through and walked back down the corridor alone. Back in the office Tony sniggered, “We’re gonna make a fucking fortune with this kid.”

Swirly
08-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Part 6

Kate sat in her room crying; it was late afternoon. The past two days had been a horrible nightmare she was unable to awake from. When she wasn’t crying she was shaking; all attempts at studying one of the many books she needed to read this semester failed. In some ways she was glad she didn’t have her phone with her, at least she didn’t have to speak to anyone. And what of her parents? Had they tried to call her? It was her birthday. No, she decided, probably not. She seldom spoke to them and they weren’t big on birthdays. There might be a card in her mail box, she would look later on. There was no one to share any of this with, no one to help.

She lifted her head from her hands and walked to the window. She looked down at the other students walking hurriedly to classes across the pretty little courtyard. She spotted a bird on a branch of a small tree and envied its freedom. She had no such freedom; she was owned by someone, by twenty people, really. She belonged to them.

No, that wasn’t good enough, it was time to act; she had to do something to stop this awful sequence of events. She knew her father’s number. She could call him. She knew those responsible, she could find out their names, they could be stopped. But not before those awful photographs were distributed. They would appear on the internet along with her name and they would be sent to those she cared about before the girls responsible were found. Everyone would know they were of her. It would bring disgrace to her father and to her family.

She lifted her chin, determined to act. If that was what it took, that is what she would do. She thought of the photographs of her taken in the bandstand. If they were to be sent around, so be it. She had nothing to be ashamed of.

Then she remembered the photographs taken in the salon and she brought her hand to her mouth. Oh God! They were explicit in the extreme and showed her entire naked body; close ups and full shots showing her restrained on the table. Would anyone believe they were really taken against her will? The room, the setting, it would look as though she were involved in some horrendous sex game. She trembled at the thought of her loved ones seeing those photographs, her mother, her father, her brother!

No, that was not an option. She simply couldn’t risk them being leaked at any cost. At any cost. Even with what they had asked her to do and what was that? To parade herself in front of a naturist colony? And what were naturists? People who considered the human body to be a natural thing, who saw no shame in it.

But no, it was more than that, those men went to see the topless barmaids, Tony had said that. Very well, she thought. If that was her fate then she would accept it, she would sit naked in a jacuzzi with the bubbles disguising her nudity if she had to. She would sit in a sauna with a towel around her. Let them stare, they would see nothing. Sal could take her dignity from her but there were some things she couldn’t take. Her dreams were hers alone.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and walked out of her room.

QuoterBuff
08-19-2009, 12:58 PM
i love this story! please continue it!!!

molten man
08-19-2009, 03:47 PM
i just love this story!!

brilliant!

Swirly
08-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Part 7

Kate walked through the campus, it was early evening and she was hungry. She headed towards the canteen building, and looked out at the pristine green playing fields and tennis courts. There was a light drizzle in the air but it didn’t bother her, not today.

She went inside and picked up a tray; there was no queue. She found herself looking at the face of every girl she saw, wondering whether they would be here now. She prayed they weren’t.

She picked up a bowl of pasta and some apple crumble with custard and went to sit at the back of the seating area on her own. There were a couple of strip lights which had burnt out, she noticed, and it made this corner of the room darker and she liked it; she felt safe here. She sat in the middle of one of the benches on the long table with her back to the room, and to the world and began to eat slowly.

Her thoughts drifted first to the salon and to the kindly woman she had met there. Then she thought of the photographs those horrible girls had taken of her. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She glanced at the clock on the wall, half past six. Three and a half hours to go and she would be at the bandstand. Or would she? Had she decided to go? She wasn’t sure.

She thought suddenly of Tony at the run-down spa and remembered the ‘job’. She closed her eyes for a moment as she swallowed a mouthful of pasta in the hope that by doing so she would erase the day’s memories.

But instead, when she opened her eyes the six girls were standing in front of her. Kate’s eyes widened as they sat down at her table; she froze. Two sat either side of her and two opposite. Kate swallowed and put her hands around the rim of her tray and got up to leave.

“Stay,” came Sal’s calm voice. She was sitting opposite Kate. Kate felt like crying again. Not again, not now; it was all too much. What had she ever done to these people?

She sat back in her seat and looked slowly up at Sal.

“Yes…?” said Sal.

“Yes, Miss,” said Kate slowly.

Sal nodded and looked down at her own plate. Then she looked up and picked up a bottle of tomato ketchup from the centre of the table. She turned it around and read the label for a moment. “Bowl,” she said. The girl next to her scraped her desert onto her dinner plate and gave Sal the empty bowl. Sal took the lid of the ketchup and started squeezing the plastic bottle, slowly filling the bowl with the stuff. Kate frowned as she watched. What was she doing?

Sal glanced up at Kate. “Take off your bra,” she said.

Kate looked at her fearfully. Oh God, oh God! It was starting, right here! The girl to Kate’s right reached up Kate’s top and unclipped the back of her bra in one quick motion. Kate turned to look at her and then reached behind to try and re-fasten it.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” said Sal.

Kate looked at her and Sal held her hands up and made a noise like a camera. Kate lowered her head and tried to decide what to do. They had the photographs of her. She had no choice but to do what they said. Oh God. Slowly she reached up her right sleeve and unhooked the bra. Then she did the same the other side and turned to look behind her to see if she could be seen. No, she had chosen this table for just that reason, so she would be left alone. Yet again her own thoughtless actions were being used against her. She turned back to Sal and swallowed. Then slowly she pulled her bra down her left sleeve and folded it up and held it tightly in her lap.

Sal nodded and continued to fill the bowl with ketchup. Eventually the bottle ran out. “Ketchup,” said Sal. A girl who was sitting at the end of Kate’s bench stood up and went to another table and came back with another bottle which she gave to Sal. Sal took the bottle and started squeezing until the bowl was nearly full.

Carefully she pushed the bowl towards Kate. The girl to Kate’s right moved Kate’s tray out of the way and moved the bowl so that it was in front of Kate. Kate grimaced. “Please, I can’t eat all that,” she said.

Sal smirked. “I don’t want you to eat it, Frenchy.” She sat back and smiled.

Kate frowned. She didn’t understand.

“Lift up your top and put you right breast into the bowl. Right in. Then do the same the other side and then you can pull your top back down,” said Sal. She looked amused at the panic on Kate’s face.

Kate opened her mouth in shock. She looked behind her again but the canteen was nearly deserted. Why had she come so early? She heard movement in front of her and when she looked Sal was holding an A4 photograph of Kate tied to the bench in the salon with her legs wide apart and her…. The girls started laughing.

“Alright, alright,” begged Kate. “Please, Miss, don’t show that to anyone, I beg you,” she said softly.

“Stop wasting time, Frenchy,” said Sal and she started to tuck into her own dinner.

Kate sighed and pulled the bowl closer to her and put it under her left breast so that it was almost touching her. She looked up at the faces of the other girls; most were smirking. One had her hand over her mouth trying no to laugh. Sal held up the phone; it was obviously in camera mode. Kate clenched her eyes tightly shut and slowly began to lift up the left side of her top so that her flat stomach showed.

“Go on,” said Sal.

Kate stopped. How could she expose her breasts to these girls, to the camera? She just couldn’t do it. She started to lower the top again.

“Twins, help her with her top,” said Sal to the girls either side of Kate. They were identical twins, Kate noticed for the first time, with blond hair and matching white blouses and were obviously not wearing bras themselves.

The twin to Kate’s left lifted up the bowl so that her hand was underneath it. Then she deliberately sloshed ketchup over Kate’s lap. “Oops!” she said and started laughing.

Kate gasped and looked up at Sal expecting to find her laughing but instead Sal was glaring at the twin on Kate’s left.

The twin looked up and caught Sal’s eye and lowered her head. “Sorry, Miss,” she said quietly.

Sal turned to Kate, “Forget it,” she said and she stood up to leave. She looked back at her, “See you at ten, don’t be late.” She glared once more at the twin and walked away; the other girls followed hurriedly behind her leaving Kate sitting alone at the table.

Swirly
08-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Part 8

At five to ten Kate hurried along the footpath outside her accommodation block; she was late; the lake was at the very edge of the sprawling college campus. Her heart was pounding in her chest, fearful of being punished for being late. She glanced at her watch and began to jog as best she could in her slip-on shoes.

She darted through some trees and saw the lake in the distance and there on her left was the roof of the bandstand. She swallowed and hurried towards it. She could see the backs of the girls standing in the shadows. She came round to the front steps and walked slowly up. The girls seemed not to notice her approach. Every one of them was craning their necks to see something.

Kate moved past one of the girls, then another. She moved amongst them, making her way slowly towards the front. They saw her and looked blankly at her and let her pass. She got further to the front of the crowd and looked down to the floor and gasped.

One of the identical twins was sitting on the floor on a low stool so that her bottom was about twelve inches off the ground and her hands were tied behind her back. Her legs were spread out wide in front of her and tied to something so that they couldn’t move. There was a gag around her mouth and she was naked.

Sal was standing against the far wall of the bandstand smoking. She looked at Kate and looked away.

A slim girl who was almost as short as Kate appeared wearing gloves and a tub of something, Vaseline. She dipped a gloved finger into the tub and took out a large blob which she smeared around the girl’s vagina. Kate put her hand to her mouth. She thought about walking away but she couldn’t, she was transfixed.

She saw a tripod and a camcorder pointing at the defenceless girl. She could hear its whir in the near silence of the bandstand. Kate looked into the face of the twin and recognised fear and panic.

The girls blocking the entrance to the bandstand started to move to let someone through and a larger girl who Kate recognised from the first night, Jenny, stepped into the arena. She was pulling something behind her. The twins’ eyes were wide with fright and she started to pull against her binds but her hands were tight behind her and her legs were spread wide apart. Kate craned her head to see what was happening and she caught sight of a big dog being led forward by Jenny; a Doberman. At first Kate didn’t understand but then she gasped and one of the girls close to Kate turned briefly to look at her.

Kate put her hand to her mouth as she realised the girl was being punished for spilling the ketchup on her lap. This was about her, it was her fault. No, she must have got this wrong, surely they weren’t going to…. Jenny was wearing latex gloves, Kate could now see. She stopped in the middle of the arena and cuddled the dog and stroked it between its ears. With her right hand she reached down and stroked its penis. The dog turned sharply at her and looked like it might attack and Jenny scratched its head again and calmed it down. Again her hand went to the penis and Kate could see the enormous red blotchy member begin to slowly extend beneath it. Again the dog turned on Jenny and again she calmed it down. At last the dog’s penis was fully erect and Jenny began stroking it and the dog jumped up at Jenny and tried to hump her leg. Jenny lifted the big animal off her. “No, boy, this way,” she said softly. She led the dog towards the twin who was now in a state of blind panic.

Kate could keep quiet no longer. “Please, stop!” she shouted. Everyone turned to look at her. Sal’s head snapped up and she glared back at her. “Please, don’t do this because of what she did to me! Please!” begged Kate.

Sal came away from the wall she was leaning on and stepped forward. “One more word from you and you’ll swap places with her, is that understood?”

Kate fell silent.

Sal took a puff of her cigarette and looked at her. “I’m serious, Frenchy, you want to change places with Amy, be my guest.” She waited. “Go ahead, answer me.”

“Please don’t do this,” Kate managed.

“This is gonna happen one way or the other. Discipline must be restored. Are you gonna take her place or are you gonna stand there and do nothing and let it happen? You have the power to stop this, all the girls do, all they have to do is switch places with Amy to save her. Anyone?”

Kate looked away.

“Then not another word. Not one,” said Sal. “The next person who speaks volunteers themselves. Is that clear?” She glared at the girls and then looked back at Jenny. “Carry on.”

Kate’s heart was racing. How could she allow this to happen to another human being? What could she say to change Sal’s mind? Dare she speak again? She had been warned. She looked up at Sal who was looking back at her quizzically waiting for her to speak. Kate looked away and swallowed. Sal seemed to nod to herself and she looked back at Jenny.

Jenny resumed her position over the dog and lightly touched its penis again and began rubbing it to keep the dog excited after the interruption. It didn’t take long and again the dog tried to hump Jenny’s leg.

Kate’s hands were sweaty as she watched the dog being led to the poor defenceless girl. She became restless, her eyes flicked to Sal, to the dog and back to Amy tied desperately to the floor. She couldn’t stand by and do nothing but if she spoke…. Oh my God!

The dog was now standing in front of Amy. It seemed to understand and jumped up with its front paws on the girl’s shoulders and its penis pushing into the soft skin of her belly. The girl squirmed her head away from it, away from the dog’s mouth and its jagged row of teeth.

Kate opened her mouth to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. And then she spoke so quietly that no one heard her. “Wait,” she said. She was shaking and her mouth was dry.

“No, no, this way,” said Jenny and she held the dog’s penis and redirected it towards Amy’s exposed vagina.

“Wait,” repeated Kate again under her breath. The girl in front of her turned to and looked at her. She stared hard at her and shook her head slowly, warning her to remain silent.

Tears cascaded down Amy’s face as the dog’s penis was guided towards her vagina. Jenny stood behind the dog and pushed its hips forwards and slowly, very slowly Amy’s vaginal lips began to part.

“Wait!” shouted Kate and then she clamped her hand over her mouth and looked desperately at Sal. The girl in front of her turned and looked at her with wide eyes. And then she stepped away from Kate as did the girls on the other side so that Kate was standing alone.

Dice7
08-24-2009, 05:07 AM
Well thats a new twist..

molten man
08-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Lovely story!!

amazing..

ByakkoVixen
08-24-2009, 11:46 PM
great plot twist, i love this story!

Swirly
08-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Part 9

“Stop!” said Sal to Jenny and the dog was pulled back and it hopped down onto all fours, licking its lips. Amy looked questioningly to see what was happening. “Get Amy up, she’s fee to go.” Sal stepped forward with her hands on her hips and looked at Kate. In the background Amy was untied and lifted unsteadily to her feet. Her sister, with tears streaming down her face, hugged her tightly; Amy was shaking. The other girls stared disbelievingly at Kate; what had she done? “Come here,” Sal said to Kate.

Kate stepped forward uncertainly.

“You realise the consequences of what you have done?”

Kate’s breathing became rapid as panic set in. She glanced at Amy who was looking back at her questioningly. Why had she done it?

“So be it,” said Sal. “Well, Frenchy, I guess your first time is gonna be memorable after all.” Kate frowned. Her first time? Sal knew she was a virgin. But how? The salon, they had bugged the salon somehow, they heard her conversation. They knew everything. “Happy Birthday, Frenchy,” said Sal.

“Pardon me, Miss, but did you say Frenchy is a virgin?” It was Amy who was standing trembling with her sister’s arm around her.

“What of it?” asked Sal.

“You can’t, I mean, not her first time, Miss, not to that…” and she nodded towards the Doberman.

“It’s you or her,” said Sal indifferently. She looked amused by the predicament, each girl asking to be fucked by the animal to save the other.

Amy looked at Kate for a long time and then she looked to the floor. She kissed her sister on the cheek and walked unsteadily back to the stall and sat down. She looked blankly up at Sal who shrugged.

She nodded to the girls behind Amy who began retying her binds.

Sal looked at Kate hard. “One more word, just one and you’ll be next, do you understand me, Frenchy?”

“Yes, Miss,” said Kate and she stepped back into the crowd. Kate’s eyes met Amy’s across the bandstand. The girl had saved her, she had sacrificed herself for Kate … and now she was going to be… and what’s more it was her choice. She could have just walked away but instead she had chosen to protect Kate.

Kate watched as Jenny began working on stimulating the dog again and soon the animal was on top of Amy and Jenny was pushing its hips forwards again. Kate watched Amy’s face and saw her eyes widen as the inhuman member was eased slowly inside her and Jenny and the dog began moving back and forward, back and forward, Jenny making sure the crooked penis never came out.

Kate closed her eyes and turned away. She pushed through the crowd of girls to the edge of the bandstand and stood with her hands on the wooden railing and looked out at the lake; she had seen enough. She could hear Amy crying behind her and tears welled in Kate’s eyes. She felt like being sick but somewhere deep within her she felt a twinge of hope. She couldn’t think what could be causing it and then she knew. It was Amy and what she had done for Kate, this girl she didn’t know had protected her.

Kate stood listening to Amy’s muffled sobs and felt the warm night air on her face. That could have been me, she thought. Well, she had done what she could for the girl; she at least had tried to intervene, to stop it happening, but in the end it had been outside of her control. That poor girl, she thought and she lowered her head.

A little while later Kate heard movement behind her and when she turned around the girls were filing off the bandstand. It was all over.

She waited as they walked past and then she caught a glimpse of Amy lying naked on the floor alone. She was curled up in the foetal position and she was shaking. Her twin was being led away by the girls, she was hysterical.

Kate waited until all the girls were gone through the trees and all she could hear were the girl’s muffled sobs. Then Kate turned and walked quietly over to her. She sat down beside the twin and ran her fingers through her hair. “There, there, it’s all over,” she said, “It’s all over.”

Sometime later Amy stopped sobbing and her breathing calmed and she just lay there staring at the floor.

Later still she turned to see who it was that was comforting her and Kate smiled at her. “Come on,” said Kate. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” She stood up and gathered up Amy’s clothes and offered the girl her hand. The girl slowly took it and Kate pulled her up and they walked off silently towards the lake together.

They found a clearing behind some trees and made their way to it and stood alone in the darkness. Kate smiled at Amy and started to undress. She threw her top on the grass next to Amy’s clothes and pulled off her trousers. Then, in her underwear, she led Amy into the cool lake. They stood waist high in the water and Amy began to wake up out of her trance and began washing herself. Kate felt she should look away but she found herself watching the naked girl, looking at her small pert breasts and long tanned arms.

When the girl was done she stood staring at Kate, and her eyes stopped at the deep V of Kate’s ample cleavage and she smiled slightly and stepped towards her. Kate tensed up as the girl approached and she looked away.

Amy put her finger under Kate’s chin to lift her head up and she kissed her tenderly on the mouth and then pulled away and smiled. “Happy Birthday,” she said softly. Kate looked up at her and Amy placed her hand on Kate’s hip and kissed her again. Kate stood rigid until it was over and Amy led Kate out of the water and laid down on the grass.

Kate looked down at the girl lying naked before her and suddenly felt embarrassed.

“Come and sit with me,” the girl quietly.

“I’m sorry,” said Kate softly. “I can’t.” She bent down and picked up her clothes and began pulling them on over her wet underwear. When she was dressed she looked back at the girl, her eyes drifting over her perfect skin and her shaved vagina. Then she turned and left.

Swirly
08-25-2009, 02:54 AM
Part 10

Kate awoke early Sunday morning and lay in bed thinking about the events of the previous night. She thought of Sal’s awful punishment but mostly she thought of the kiss. She touched her lips with her hands as she remembered the tender embrace and pictured the girl’s body. She was shocked, not only by what had happened on the bandstand, but by what had happened afterwards. More and more her thoughts drifted to Amy.

She got up and walked into the bathroom and stood under the shower for a long time, thinking and reliving the moment in her head and for the first time in a long time she felt excited but she didn’t really know why.

Kate had not been ordered to go to the bandstand that evening so she had the day to herself. She found that she didn’t feel lonely. She felt as though she had a friend and she looked forward to seeing her again.

It was some hours before Kate remembered that she was to start her ‘job’ the next day and her heart sank. She pictured the seedy spa and gradually convinced herself that the place would be deserted on a Monday morning. In fact she expected as much during most week days. She told herself that she could do what was needed, she could turn up and hide behind her towel for a few hours. But how many hours? She didn’t even know how long she was supposed to stay. She would ask Tony.

During the course of the day she convinced herself that it would be alright, and that basically she would be spending the day relaxing and getting paid for it. Was she being paid? Do you get paid when you’re blackmailed into doing a job? She didn’t know that either.

That afternoon she found herself looking at the clock and counting down to ten o’clock when she would normally walk off to the bandstand but today there was no need and she felt almost as though something were missing.

After lunch she went to the college pool and swam thirty lengths. At the end of the last length she stopped at one end of the lane and took off her goggles and leaned back in the water and relaxed. She looked to her left, there was a girl looking at her. It was Amy; Kate had been too engrossed in her swimming to notice her. Kate glanced around but they were the only girls there; she smiled excitedly. Amy approached and held on to the side next to Kate and smiled back at her. She was only about a foot away and suddenly Kate felt a hand on her hip again and her breathing became more rapid.

Amy laughed and came closer still and kissed Kate lightly on the mouth and Kate found herself looking around to see if anyone had noticed.

“Amy,” Kate said, “About last night, I…”

The girl giggled. “I’m not Amy,” she said and she smiled and swam away. Kate watched the girl get out of the pool at the other end and didn’t know whether to believe her. Had it been Amy or her twin? Kate smiled. Whatever was going on, she was enjoying it.

When she returned to her locker she found a note sticking out of it. She unfolded it. It read, “In case no one has told you, the bandstand is out of bounds to all us girls Sunday evenings. Sal’s rules - Stay away! You’ve been warned.” The note was not signed and Kate thought that maybe the girl really hadn’t been Amy because she felt sure she would have signed the note with an ‘A’ or in some way marked it.

Kate folded the note up and put it in her bag and wondered what could possibly be happening on the bandstand that she should keep away from it. She shrugged. Just more sick games, who cares, she thought.

At half past nine that evening Kate found herself thinking about the bandstand. Why should she keep away? She could pretend she didn’t get the message, but then the twins might get in trouble. She turned on the TV and glanced at the clock occasionally as it approached the witching hour. At five to ten she turned the TV off and put on her shoes and hurried out the door. She didn’t know what she was doing but she couldn’t keep away.

It was a dry night and the moon was bright. Kate found her mouth becoming dry as she neared the lake. Was this all a trick? Would she be punished if she turned up?
She stood in the trees for a long time watching the bandstand in the distance. It seemed deserted. Then she heard a faint moan and found herself walking towards the structure.

She could hear the moans coming more quickly now, then she thought she heard a man’s voice, stern and aggressive. And then men laughing.

Someone moved behind her and Kate gasped. Both the twins were walking towards her through the trees. Kate looked from one to the other, she had no idea which was which. “We saw you leave the block. Didn’t you get the note?” asked one of them urgently. They really were identical, thought Kate, even down to the dyed blond hair and large blue eyes. She looked at the other girl who had not spoken, was that Amy?

“I had to see,” said Kate quietly. “What’s going on?”

“Come on, we’ll get in trouble,” said the other girl and they tried to lead her away.

“No, please, what’s happening?”

The girls looked at each other. “It’s Sal.”

Kate looked at the bandstand. “What are they doing to her?”

One of the twins shrugged. “Everyone answers to someone. Sunday nights Sal answers to the gypsies.”

“Gypsies?” said Kate.

“Started last month. We were hanging round the place before the semester started. Sal tells us to keep out of it.”

“But why does she do it?”

“To protect the girls. We were there one night and the gypsies came into the college grounds, ten of them. Fathers and sons. They tried to rape a few of us and Sal stopped them. Made a deal that they could have her every Sunday night if they left us alone. They said if she didn’t turn up the next Sunday they’d kill her. They’ve been doing it every Sunday since.”

Kate put her hand to her mouth. “How many are there?”

The girls shrugged, “A few. Come on,” said one of the girls. “Before they see us.”

The three girls walked back through the trees in silence. They stopped outside the accommodation block and Kate said good night to them. She searched their faces, trying to work out which one was Amy but she couldn’t. She looked for a tell-tail sign, a smile, a wink, anything but there was nothing. She felt a little upset as they walked away. Then one of them turned and looked back at her and blew her a kiss and Kate smiled.

Swirly
08-25-2009, 02:55 AM
Part 11

At nearly midnight Kate was getting into bed when someone knocked at her door. She immediately thought it would be one of the twins, and she opened the door a couple of inches in her underwear and peered round; she was right. The girl stood in the corridor wearing a silk robe and carrying a bottle of wine; she was smiling brilliantly. Her hair looked straighter than Kate had remembered; it had been recently washed. She wore a gold necklace which read ‘Amy’ in scrolling font and Kate knew that was for her benefit. Kate stood back to let her pass.

She came into Kate’s room and looked around; she went to the window and looked out. Kate lent against the wall and watched her; Amy was the first friend to see her room; she was glad. She turned around and looked at Kate. Standing in her underwear just as she had been t the lake the night before.

“So,” she said.

Kate blushed, “So.”

“You could open the wine...” Amy suggested.

“Okay,” said Kate and she took two glasses off her shelf and poured the wine. She felt like she was on a first date but her companion was a girl. She couldn’t quite comprehend what was happening. Was this a date?

Kate looked up as Amy climbed into her bed and pulled the covers over her. She giggled and disappeared from view and threw out her robe and underwear. Then she turned the covers back a little and lay smiling at Kate with her torso covered and her hands behind her head.

Kate swallowed and sat on the bed next to her. “Look,” she said, “This is all very new to me, I just don’t know... I mean, it’s not that I’m... I mean...”

Amy laughed and pulled the covers back to reveal her naked body. Kate put the drinks down and lent over Amy. She looked ashamed and embarrassed, “I don’t know what to do,” she said quietly.

“We’ll figure it out,” said Amy and she pulled Kate’s head down and they kissed for a long time. Kate pulled away and smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear self-consciously and bit her lower lip, waiting for Amy to take the lead again.

Amy wriggled around so she was lying sideways along the bed with her crotch close to where Kate was sitting and her legs dangled over the end. “Do you like what you see?” Amy asked.

Kate nodded and smiled.

“That’s all I needed to know,” said Amy and she looked thrilled. She sat up and kissed Kate again and then she looked down at Kate’s deep cleavage and smiled. Then she reached mischievously behind Kate and unclipped her bra. Kate swallowed as her bra fell forward and her breasts hung down in front of her. Amy looked down at them. “Oh -my -God,” she gigged and she laughed and ran her fingers around the edges of them and then below them and finally came to the nipples and caressed them gently. Suddenly the smile left Amy’s face and she looked very serious and guided Kate down onto her back and slid of her knickers.

Kate swallowed and lay still, naked, for the first time in her adult life in front of another person. Amy moved her hand in between Kate’s thighs and slowly eased Kate’s legs apart and walked her fingers towards Kate’s vagina.

Amy kept her eyes fixed on Kate, making sure Kate was happy with her actions and that she hadn’t gone too far. Kate readjusted herself and slowly opened her legs apart as Amy’s fingers touched her intimately. Kate felt her breathing quicken and her chest began to heave as sensations she had never before experienced attacked her. Amy smiled and climbed off the bed and went to her robe pocket and came back with something, it was a large pink vibrator. She lubricated it with a small tube of something and sat next to Kate. She kissed her full on the mouth and began stroking Kate’s moist vagina. Amy smiled to herself and began pushing her fingers inside Kate. A little while later she removed her fingers and licked them and reached for the vibrator.

Later still Kate laid back and stared into Amy’s face as a rush of energy swept through her body and she quivered and moaned and arched her back as her innocence was swept away.

Amy lent over Kate and they kissed passionately. “I think I love you,” said Amy quietly and then she saw the look of uncertainty in Kate’s face and swallowed. “I should go,” she said in barely a whisper and she put on her robe and hurried out of the door.

Kate remained motionless, staring up at the ceiling, while the words she had just heard danced in front of her eyes and she wept happily and she knew she would never be the same again.

BucsFan
08-25-2009, 03:22 AM
this is real good. keep it up. i love how the characters are building.

molten man
08-27-2009, 12:35 AM
You are doing an amazing job, one of d best i have read on this sight!!

BucsFan
09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
sorry for bumping this. butt, why hasn't this wonderfully amazingly brilliant story being continued?

Swirly
09-15-2009, 02:40 AM
Part 12

It was five to nine when Kate’s taxi pulled up outside Tony’s spa. Despite the events of the previous night she now felt relatively relaxed. It was true that she’d had so many near misses recently (like the cafeteria incident, the dog – Oh my God!) that she was starting to feel invulnerable, but it was more than that. Quite simply it was Amy. She had been so tender, so sweet, so loving, that Kate felt as though she were walking on air and that she was sure nothing could shock her today.

She climbed out of the cab and handed the man his money through the window; she looked up and down the broken street and stepped towards the front door of the building. I should be in class right now, she thought.

The taxi driver glanced at her backside as he put the car in gear, and then he drove away.

Kate pushed open the front door and, despite the heat inside, suddenly felt very cold. She was wearing jeans and a blue jacket over her top. She cleared her throat and tried to walk with confidence towards the booth, show no fear, she thought.

A woman in her fifties with a very lined, sullen face looked back at her through the glass; she held a cigarette in her hand.

“Hi,” said Kate with a crack in her voice. “Is Tony here?”

“Hey, sweetheart,” came the voice behind her. Tony had opened the door to the spa and stood in the doorway. “Didn’t think you’d show. Come on through.”

Kate smiled politely at the woman who didn’t move. Tony rubbed his hands together as though his lucky numbers had just come up. She was more attractive than he had remembered, he thought, that tight little body, the big trusting eyes, the blond shoulder-length hair…

Kate stepped through and Tony let the door go behind her and it slammed shut like a heavy prison door and Kate looked back at it over her shoulder as she was led back down the damp dripping corridor.

“The women’s changing room is in there, sweetheart. There should be towels on the bench, lockers, you name it.”

Kate looked uncertainly at the door. She could hear the murmur of male voices close by. “Er, where do I go?” she asked.

“Once you’re, er, changed?” Tony shrugged. “There’s a door from the changing room into the spa. You know what to do. You hang out with the fellas for a few hours, make them happy, ya go home. Alright?”

“Alright,” she said and she forced a smile and walked slowly towards the changing room door.

Tony stopped outside his office and watched her go in, “Un-fucking-believable,” he said under his breath, and then he walked into his office and looked out on the spa through the big two-way mirror on the wall, a cruel smile upon his lips.

The changing room was basic and unclean. Kate stood just inside the door looking around for a moment before she stepped forward. She picked up one of the grubby looking white towels, they were worn and scratchy but at least they were plenty big enough to hide behind, that was all that mattered. She opened one of the lockers and peered in. Oh, get on with it girl, she told herself. She turned back to the bench and removed her shoes and socks. The feel of the cold tiled floor made the place feel more real to her, and made her more nervous than ever.

She undid her jeans and slipped them off and placed them in the locker, then she took a towel from the pile and placed it close by in case somebody barged in on her undressing (she was thinking of Tony). She glanced at the door and removed the remainder of her clothes and quickly wrapped herself tightly in the towel so that it came up high over her chest. She sighed with relief, now she felt safer.

She placed her shoes and clothes in the locker and closed the door; there was no key. She sighed and shook her head and walked towards the door to the spa. She listened for a moment to the sounds of the men on the other side; how would they react when they saw her? Would they stare obviously, would they speak to her? Kate’s pulse started to race and before she could change her mind she pushed open the door and stepped through the looking glass.

BucsFan
09-15-2009, 02:58 AM
Im glad to have read the next installment. It just gets better and better.

Swirly
09-15-2009, 03:06 AM
Part 13

Judge Marcus McDonald was sitting in a jucuzzi with five other men he didn’t know. He was a tall grey-haired man whose soft body was the result of a distinguished career sat behind a desk of one sort or another. The judge was a regular at the spa, or he had been until a few months earlier when he had grown tired with the whole charade; the tired women behind the bar who teased the customers, that rude little man who looked down his nose at everyone.

The location, surprisingly, was the one aspect of the place he didn’t mind. No one from the circles in which he moved would ever see him here in this seedy little excuse for a spa.

But a funny thing had happened a day or so ago when he had quite given up on the place; he had received word from a friend that something special was happening at the spa this day. And so the busy judge had postponed meetings, cancelled appointments and rescheduled his diary, or rather his secretary had, and he had come back to the spa.

McDonald was considering what a unforgivable waste of his precious time this had been when the peeling white door the barmaids used suddenly opened and a vision stepped through so lovely that he immediately sat up and focussed upon it with the full wait of his concentration. He felt his breathing become shallow as she stood there, wide-eyed looking back across the room towards the jucuzzis.

She was younger than McDonald’s youngest daughter, seventeen or so he guessed, of average height with a slim build. But oh how that towel swelled around her chest, my Goodness, he thought and the curve of her calf and those soft exquisite shoulders. Her features were petite; it was an innocent young face as pretty as ever he had seen in his courtroom, the skin pure and the cheekbones understated, and those heavenly lips.

McDonald looked involuntarily towards the mirrored windows, back towards Tony’s office with new found respect. How had the little man arranged such a thing, how had such a Goddess ended up here?

McDonald realised that it had become quieter in the Jacuzzi, in fact the whole spa seemed to be holding its breath.

The girl’s fingers clung tightly to her towel and she stood for a long moment in the doorway until at last her large eyes settled on the door to the first sauna and she walked self-consciously towards it, opened the door and disappeared inside.

dareing G
09-15-2009, 10:42 AM
This is a really good story keep it up

LordDavid79
09-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Great story, keep up the good work! :-)

molten man
09-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Great story, keep it up!

mausi7280bi
09-25-2009, 01:22 PM
nice story
please continue

Hamishrules
11-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Brilliant, I love it

speedracerx1988
12-01-2009, 10:19 AM
great story please keep it going

molten man
12-04-2009, 01:28 AM
i think this story is not going to be continued!!

5wirly
01-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Hello all,
Thank you for your kind comments. I do intend to write more but have been very busy.
I have also been locked out of my account and numerous emails to the administrator have fallen upon deaf ears and so I have reinvented myself as 5wirly (alas Swirly is no more.)

5wirly
01-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Part 14

The first thing Kate noticed was the heat; it took her eyes a moment to adjust to the light as a faint mist hung in the air. There was a long corridor in the centre of the room leading to the back wall and either side of it were saunas, steam rooms and jacuzzis; everything led off the central corridor.

The second thing Kate noticed was the number of faces looking back at her across the room. Where there had been just a handful of sad old men on her last visit, now she saw dozens of men of all ages. She swallowed and let go of the door which closed behind her with a clang, announcing her arrival for any that hadn't noticed her.

The men were smiling, laughing, nudging one another; she saw absolutely no women. She told herself to look confident and, holding tightly onto the top of her towel, strode calmly to the nearest sauna and opened the door and stepped inside.

From his vantage point behind the two-way mirror Tony was grinning. He wasn’t surprised to see the girl was clinging onto the towel like a safety blanket but he could be patient; all in good time, he thought, all in good time.

5wirly
01-12-2010, 05:04 AM
Part 15

Kate looked around the small tightly-packed sauna at all the half-naked men, for they all wore towels around their waists. Immediately to her right, on the highest bench, was the only free space and she climbed quickly up and wedged herself in the corner and looked back at the ten or so men that shared the sweaty little wooden room with her.

The man to her right, a tall hairy man in his thirties smiled at her, it was a leery smile which showed his bad teeth. Kate swallowed and moved slightly further back into the corner. She could do this, she told herself, she could sit here and let her mind wander for a few hours and then she would leave.

She tried to relax, to switch off but she saw movement to her right and glanced at the man; he was nodding to himself and after a moment he shifted up the bench towards her and put his hand on the towel where it covered her right thigh. Kate’s pulse started to race; this was not going how she had wanted. She wanted to be left alone, to do her time and get out. The man pulled back his towel revealing his naked crotch; he had an erection.

Kate gasped and stared back at him. Another older man down in front of her opened his towel as well and she glanced automatically down at his slowly erecting penis.

“Come on, sugar, what’s with the towel?” the man to her right asked and he grapsed it playfully between his thumb and forefinger and gave a quick tug.

Kate could feel the fabric begin to slip through her fingers. “How dare you!” she said and she pulled the material from his hand. What did they think they were doing?

The smile went from the man’s face and he moved closer and leaned towards her threateningly. “I don’t know what you’re playing at, sugar,” he said in a low gravely voice, “But you owe me a fuck. What say we get on with it?”

Kate’s eyes widened and she swallowed and made a quick decision; she stood up and climbed down off the bench. Someone grabbed at her towel but she didn’t turn around. She pulled harder and whoever it was let go. She pushed open the heavy wooden door and stepped out into the corridor, per pulse racing. Her eyes were wide with shock and her hands were shaking. She had to get out of this place, immediately. What a nightmare! This whole thing was some sort of sick mistake. She just had to get out!

She looked furtively to her left at the questioning faces of the men in the Jacuzzis. Why were they looking at her like that? She glanced towards the door of the girl’s changing room and walked briskly towards it thinking of how much change she had for a taxi and wondering where the nearest taxi rank was, planning her escape.

She pushed at the door but it didn’t open. Curse these ridiculously heavy doors, she thought. She pushed again, with both hands this time (the first time she had let go of her towel since her arrival) but it was clearly locked. She stood staring at it for a moment wondering how it could be locked. How could she get to her clothes? She felt a fresh panic begin to creep up along her spine and she turned and looked back at the many expectant faces.

Pikachu
01-13-2010, 02:56 AM
This story is brilliant

Stingoes
01-13-2010, 07:23 AM
OMG cant wait for the next part im DYING to find out wat happens

5wirly
01-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Part 16

Tony was standing in his office looking out through the two-way mirror with his hands on his hips. He smirked, pleased with himself for having the foresight to lock the door. Predictable little bitch, isn’t she.

When he’d first seen the photos of this girl he’d have never believed she would enter his spa but here she was. He shook his head; she had no business being here. She belonged in that posh college on the other side of town with all them other posh sorts. She belonged to a different world. The barmaids were just plain girls who didn’t mind getting their knockers out. But this girl was the real thing. A stunner. She a bit short for his liking, though, what was she, five foot - he preferred long legs. But this girl had a pair of tits that made your eyes water and the cutest little face and those big trusting eyes… Man oh man.

The plan had worked a treat until now. Until she had come hurrying out of the sauna still wearing her fucking towel. Stupid little bitch. Why couldn’t she be a good little whore like she was supposed to?

He spat out the gum he was chewing and shook his head. What the fuck was she doing now? He watched as Kate made her way along the wall towards the door to the men’s changing room and pulled desperately at the handle.

“Oh fuck,” he said and he picked up the phone and dialled. It rang three times and then he said, “Yea, Sal. It’s me. I’m gonna need some help and fast. This fucking broad of yours is causing me grief like you wouldn’t believe. Little tarts trying to escape and I’m short staffed here, you know what I mean.”

5wirly
01-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Part 17

The door gave and Kate squeezed herself inside. She turned quickly and looked up and down the long room which mercifully was empty. The men’s changing room was like the women’s but much bigger and dirtier. There was graffiti on the walls and many of the lockers had had their doors broken off.

Kate swallowed, unsure of what she was doing. She stopped for a moment to consider her options. She could leave the changing room, walk down the corridor and hope the outer door to the woman’s changing room was unlocked and retrieve her clothes. But what if the door was locked? No, that wouldn’t do. That horrible little man had probably taken her clothes anyway.

She felt cold and vulnerable. How she longed to be back on the leafy campus. She wanted to find Amy and cuddle up to her, to see a smiling face, someone who cared about her. And to think just hours earlier she had been unhappy with her solitude! She would take solitude any day over this nightmare. What would her parents say if they could see the predicament she had got herself into… They would be ashamed, she knew.

She heard voices outside and realised that a man could come through the door at any moment. She looked around quickly and opened the first sports bag on the bench and pulled out the clothes. There was an enormous pair of jeans and a huge T-shirt. She moved onto the next bag and found a baggy pair of leisure trousers and a smelly sweat-shirt. She moved to the next bag and the next until she found a white T-shirt which she could wear. She glanced at the door and let her towel drop and quickly pulled the T-shirt up over her head and pulled the material down over her backside.

The T-shirt was so long that it fitted like a short dress coming half way down her slender thighs. It was a too wide across her narrow shoulders and much too tight around her large bust where the fabric pulled taught creating horizontal lines in the centre where the material was strained from being pulled in two directions. Kate turned and caught sight of herself in the broken mirror; she looked like a prostitute. She went back to the bags and found a black rain coat which she hurriedly put on. It was supposed to be waist length but came down to her knees.

The voices outside the door were getting louder. She froze and stared at the door as the handle slowly began to turn. Without a second glance she hurried barefoot across the changing room and out the other door that led to the damp grotty corridor.

She looked to her left, towards the exit and hesitated. She turned right instead and ran down to the women’s changing room and pushed the door. To her surprise it was unlocked and her clothes were still there exactly as she had left them in a neat little pile, and more importantly her purse was still there. Her whole life was in that purse and she suddenly felt foolish for bringing it with her.

There was no time to change her clothes now; she scooped everything up and backed out the door again. Thankfully the corridor was still empty. She hurried along it towards the exit, towards safety.

5wirly
01-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Part 18

Tony stood in his office looking at the black and white security monitor which showed the long corridor just outside his office. He watched the grainy image of the girl pulling frantically at the door that led to the foyer. To her left was a small green button which electronically unlocked the door but the girl seemed not to realise. She just pulled at the big door which had been installed to contain the pissed off male customers who had realised the seedy unisex naturist spa was full only of men and demanded a refund. Tony didn’t do refunds.

But that was all some years earlier before he had hired the two topless barmaids – that had been enough to pacify the violent customers. Instead of violent protest the many dissatisfied patrons had simply stopped turning up, until today of course when Tony had managed to get dozens of them to hand over hundreds of dollars between them and this girl was the key to it all. If she left now no security door would save him from the angry mob waiting at this moment for their money’s worth. This was not the day to let them down.

He nodded, satisfied that the girl was trapped and was about to stride out into the corridor towards her when he saw her look down. He watched intently and waited until at last her hand rose up and she pressed the button. He watched open mouthed as the big security door swung open. The girl ran across the foyer and disappeared from the monitor, out into the street, out into the daylight.

A loud knocking behind Tony made him jump and he looked up to see six men standing on the other side of the two-way mirror. They cupped their hands around their eyes and tried to see inside. They couldn’t see him of course but they knew he was there and they were pissed off. Tony gritted his teeth. His plans were going to shit. He grabbed his old baseball bat and gripped it tight between his fingers as though the handle were the girl’s neck.

One of the men tried the door to his office. It was only a matter of time before more men joined the revolt as word spread that the girl had left the building and only a matter of time before the men followed the path the girl had taken out of the changing room and down the corridor and back towards Tony’s office from the corridor.

As he watched a man held a towel up to the glass mirror to protect himself from flying glass. This was followed by a battery of hard thumps as the reinforced glass was either elbowed or kicked from the other side. Tony could hear the angry shouts and although he could no longer see what was happening, he could hear the protests clearly. He tightened the grip on his baseball bat and spat into the corner of the room. “Dumb fucking bastards,” he uttered and he sneered and backed away from the window and waited for them to come through.

5wirly
01-19-2010, 07:33 AM
Part 19

Kate squinted as she stepped out onto the pavement carrying her clothes. She was barefoot but daren’t stop to put on her shoes; they had buckles and were fiddly. Besides she wasn’t prepared to stop for anything. She just had to get as far from this place as she could.

Although still shaking she felt hopeful. Somehow she had escaped that awful building, now if she could just find a taxi… But she didn’t see any taxis and this street was filled with new threats and dangers. There were young people sitting on top of a beaten-up car, people sitting in the doorways of boarded up shops. Everywhere people watched her. They knew she didn’t belong here and the men knew she was vulnerable, they could smell it.

She quickened her pace, unsure of where she was going. She past an alleyway to her right and out of the corner of her eye saw a group of young men standing around a fire even though it wasn’t cold. She heard laughter and then felt them looking, watching her in her strange ill-fitting clothes.

She hurried. Two men were walking slowly towards her on the pavement. They stopped talking and looked at her as she approached. They too knew she didn’t belong here. Like vultures circling a wounded animal in the wild, they knew how vulnerable she was and they knew if she stayed out here it wasn’t a matter of whether she was attacked; it was a matter of when. She knew it too.

Kate slowed down as the men approached. One was smirking, the other looked aggressive.
She turned and hurried quickly across the road. She turned right along the street and looked back. The two men were crossing the street at an angle in front of her to head her off. She turned on the spot and walked back down the road as quickly as she was able in the other direction. She allowed herself a glance over her shoulder; the men had changed direction and were coming after her. They didn’t run, but they walked quickly, as though to run would be too easy and would spoil the chase.

Kate wanted to jog but barefooted she had to watch the ground carefully for the smallest rise in the broken pavement was painful. The men seemed to understand this and adjusted their pace to match hers. She looked back over her shoulder; the men were still coming. Kate let out a cry of panic and frustration. Why wouldn’t they just leave her alone!

As she turned back around a black van pulled up along side her and the sliding door opened. Six girls jumped out and stood in her path. She recognised one of them from the bandstand and was surprised at the relief she felt at seeing them. Instantly she searched the faces for one of the twins but they weren’t here.

She turned back around; the men behind her had stopped. One of them spoke to the girls. “This bitch is ours,” he said in a low unhurried voice.

Kate froze; she searched the girl’s faces pleadingly. They couldn’t let these men take her.

One of the girls answered him. “When we’re done with her, not before.” The girl tried to speak confidently but Kate heard a slight crack in her voice as though she was scared.

The man considered this. “And when will that be.”

The girl stepped forward and spoke quietly to the men. One of them laughed and shook his head and then nodded as the other spoke. Suddenly one of the men slapped the girl across the face and grabbed her and pulled her close to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then he let go and they turned and walked away. One of them turned back and said, “We got a deal. Make sure you stick to it.” Both the men laughed and they walked away.

The girl turned back to the group. She had a red mark on her left cheek and she looked shaken but her voice was strong. “Let’s go,” she said. “After you, Frenchy.”

The relief Kate had felt was short lived. The girls bundled her into the van and the door was shut. She dropped her small pile of clothes and they were lost in the van somewhere but she held on desperately to her purse. She managed to pull the rain coat across her chest and she fastened the zip.

The van turned around in the road and pulled up outside the spa. The girl in the front passenger seat turned around. It was Sal. She looked at Kate and made a kissing motion with her lips and then turned back to the front. Kate was ushered out of the van and taken back towards the entrance by the bigger girls and soon they were walking back through the front doors of the spa and standing in the foyer. Kate had stepped on something sharp and felt a pain beneath her left foot but it was soon forgotten. Her pulse was racing and she tried to think desperately how to escape for a second time.

APrincess
01-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Wow
great story well done!!
Please continue :)
Princess xXx

Lovesfundares
01-21-2010, 08:24 AM
same amazing, NOW GET HER TO WORK
lol jk just keep writing i luv it lol

5wirly
01-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Part 20

The five girls standing around Kate ignored her as they waited for the security door to be opened. Kate was breathing deeply, her eyes wide. She swallowed and slowly started shaking her head as the panic and frustration became too much to bare. One of the girls next to her, a heavy girl wearing black leggings looked at her and smirked then she took hold of Kate’s hair and pulled it sharply.

“Come on, Frenchy, she whispered, I know you’re gonna enjoy spreading your legs for Tony.”

The door clicked and swung slowly open and the girls stepped through. Kate hesitated but someone shoved her in the small of the back and a moment later they were walking back down the damp corridor and she felt a terrible sense of déjà vu and realised the futility of her effort to escape. It was as though this was the destiny the girls had chosen for her and nothing she could do could alter that. Sal was too powerful, a puppeteer.

Tony stepped out of his office holding a baseball bat. His face was taught with anger and he looked up and down the corridor nervously.

“I think this belongs to you,” said one of the girls.

Tony nodded but didn’t smile. He looked at the girls in turn and then lastly his eyes fell upon the short girl with the tits. He sneered at her and grabbed her forearm and pulled her forward and shoved her into the office where she fell on the floor. Then he turned to the other girls. “Any of you girls fancy helping us out anytime you know my number, you know what I’m saying,” he said and he smiled a leery smile. “Maybe some other time,” said the girl with the leggings and the five girls turned and walked back down the corridor.

Tony walked into his office, at first ignoring Kate. He closed the door behind him and locked it and then leaned over the security monitor and watched the girls leave. From where they stood they could hear the security door close and he nodded to himself and finally turned to face her.

Kate got up. Her hands were shaking she realised, and she watched the grubby little man wide eyed. She had never seen him look so angry before. He seemed to be fighting to control himself. At last he put down the baseball bat and stood in front of the two-way mirror.

He spoke quietly with his back to her. “Eight years I been running this place. Eight fucking years. And today I nearly lost it all because of you.” He turned slowly and looked at her and his face was fierce. “I promised those boys out there a good time and that’s what you’re gonna fucking well give them, you unnerstan’ me?”

Kate swallowed. “You don’t expect me to…”

Tony banged his fist down on his desk hard and made her jump. “To fuck ‘em? That what you was gonna say?”

Kate tried to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. She nodded quickly.

“Of course you gonna fuck ‘em, you stupid little whore! You gonna fuck every single one of them, as many times as they fucking well want. You know why? Because they fucking well paid for it, that’s why! You’re bought and paid for, you unnerstan’ me?” he shouted. A vein had appeared in his left temple and he was almost shaking with rage. It was as though he wanted to hit her but didn’t want to damage the merchandise that was his key to turning the spa around once and for all.

Kate backed away.

Tony stepped closer. “And I’ll tell you something else, when you come in here tomorrow morning I don’t wanna see you in fucking clothes. You travel here in one fucking coat and one pair of slip-on shoes, that’s it. I’m not having you wasting my fucking time getting changed outta your little fucking top and your little fucking trousers and your fucking frilly underwear. Not on my time. You come here you be ready for work and your work is on your back with ya legs spread wide. You unnerstan’ me?” he bellowed. “You think your one of them fucking college girls deciding what career you want for yourselves. Well yours has been decided for you, sweetheart, you’re a dirty little whore. You unnerstan’ what I’m saying to you?”

Kate’s back touched the wall. She had nowhere else to go.

“I asked you a fucking question,” he said, daring her to disobey him, looking for a reason, any reason to snap.

Kate nodded quickly.

“You have any idea how close I came to having those fucking hooligans out there smashing into my fucking office today? Do you?”

Kate swallowed.

“Lucky for me your friend Sal got me some leverage just in time.” A shadow of a smile appeared on his twisted face and Kate wondered what he meant. “Now,” he said, “It’s time you got to fucking work.” He looked at the clock and gritted his teeth as a new wave of rage swept over him at the thought of the morning’s lost time, at how long his customers had been kept waiting, at promises not delivered, at a business on the verge of collapse.

Tony walked over to the window and looked out at the dozens of men; taking the time to compose himself. He was a business man, or so he thought, and resented having to act like a yob to get ahead. Those days were supposed to be behind him.

5wirly
01-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Part 21

Tears leaked from Kate’s eyes and she wiped them away with her hand. She had no more fight left. There was nothing she could do but face up to the situation she found herself in. What was the point in resisting? This was going to happen here and now, for real, and she was helpless to prevent it. She cried for the innocence that was about to be plucked from her and for her tattered dreams. She had never had sex with a man before; her only sexual experience of any sort had been with Amy. She was a Catholic girl, she didn’t believe in sex before marriage. Her experience with Amy was shocking enough but it was an experiment, wasn’t that what people did at college? They explored, they found out who they were. Her confused feelings for Amy didn’t mean she wouldn’t one day be married in a beautiful white dress in a church with her family around her. She was to stand on the verge of a new life with her new husband and together they would learn to physically love one another. It was just as the kindly woman at the beauty salon had said; her first time was going to be magic.

And now that dream was about to be torn apart. She had recently thought that Sal could do what she wanted to her but could never take away her dreams. How wrong she had been. And what right did they have to do this to her? What man would want to marry a woman who had been taken to the depths of depravity and soiled over and over again by countless strangers in another country?

She looked at the floor in desperation. And then she noticed the open drawer in Tony’s desk and the little black handle of the revolver pocking out from beneath some papers. It seemed to be calling to her, beckoning her to help herself.

She looked at Tony who had his back to her and she swallowed. Suddenly there was a chance, a slim chance that she could get out of this with her dignity in tact. Kate felt empowered; she would show this horrible little man. Did he really think that she, Kate Martin, daughter of the chairman of a prestigious Boston law firm, could be treated like a whore?

She took a deep breath and stepped forward. She looked up at Tony but he hadn’t noticed. She stepped forward again. Her right hand was just inches from the drawer now. She took a final breath and then silently hooked her fingers around the top of the drawer and pulled. The drawer squeaked as it moved forward.

Tony frowned and turned around slowly and his mouth opened.

5wirly
01-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Part 22

Kate stood holding the gun in both hands, her feet shoulder width apart. She had taken private self-defence classes in Paris a couple of years earlier and she had been shown how to handle a gun. Her aim in the firing range hadn’t been good but at least she knew how to hold the thing.

“Now,” she said in barely a whisper. “I want you to sit down in the chair slowly.” She was shaking but she could do this, she told herself, she could handle this situation. The gun was the key. Just like in the movies, it gave her power. He would listen to her now, he would have to.

Tony stared at her and then he smirked. “Gimme the fucking gun sweetheart, before you pop yourself.” He stepped towards her but then he saw the look on her face and stopped and his smirk disappeared. He saw the desperation in the little girl’s face. Just maybe she was crazy enough to actually do it, he thought.

“Sit down in the chair,” she said.

Tony pulled over the wheeled office chair and slowly sat down. The vein in his forehead was visible again and his breathing had become quick. She could see his eyes flicking around the room looking desperately for something, anything. She knew the feeling.

Kate told herself to keep her distance from him; that was the key. If he lunged for her and took the gun it would all be over.

“Come on, sweetheart,” said Tony. He was trying to smile, to look indifferent but it wasn’t working. She could see how much this mattered to him. “Just gimme the fucking gun already.”

Kate shook her head. “No,” she said and she was surprised at how strong her voice sounded.

The smile dropped from Tony’s face and he looked dangerous.

Kate pulled open the drawers of his desk with one hand and kept the gun aimed at him with the other. She found a reel of ducked tape and took it out. She threw the reel at him. “Now tape your ankles to the chair,” she said. Tony caught the role and smirked.

“I don’t think so,” he said.

Kate came around the desk and stood over him with her finger on the trigger. So much for keeping her distance. She lowered the gun to his head and pushed the muzzle into his forehead. “Do it,” she said.

Tony swallowed and stared disbelievingly at the young girl standing over him. Was this how he was gonna go? He daren’t not move in case she took it as an attempt to jump her and pulled the trigger. He kept his head very still. He was aware of saliva dribbling out the corner of his mouth but he ignored it.

“Alright,” he whispered. Kate took a couple of paces back and watched as he found the end of the tape and slowly began running the tape around his ankles and around the chair. She watched carefully, satisfied that he was secure.

Slowly Tony sat back up. His face was red from leaning over and flushed with anger.

“Alright,” she said. “Now stay still,” again she was surprised at the strength of conviction coming from within her.

She reached out her hand and he lifted up the tape and very carefully she took the role and walked behind him. Using her teeth she found the end of the tape. She pressed the muzzle against the back of his head and heard him gasp. “Put your hands behind your back,” she said.

His hands came around behind him with the wrists pressed together. This was a man who had been arrested before. He knew how handcuffs worked.

Silently Kate put the gun down on the desk next to her, out of his view. If he saw then he might make a jump for it. Using both hands because it was quicker she began wrapping the thick tape around his wrists. She used far more than was necessary to make sure he couldn’t move.

When she was finished she turned him around in the swivel chair and looked down at him. Then she cut a length of tape and placed it firmly over his mouth.

From somewhere deep within her she felt a new anger well up inside her for the man who had planned to disrespect her so thoroughly. She knew she should just get out now but she couldn’t. She didn’t plan to see him ever again so this was her only opportunity to make things right. A little voice in her head was telling her to run but no, she though, not just yet.

She toyed with the idea of calling the police but she had no idea of how long it would take them to appear; she might not get away from the street in time and might be arrested herself. No, she couldn’t risk that.

She needed to think. She sat on the desk opposite him and looked into his eyes. What mattered to this man, she thought. That was easy, money. She looked around the room. There was no safe that she could see. She stood up; she had seen a lock box in the bottom desk drawer. She went around the desk and lifted it out and put it on the desk and looked at Tony. She could see the growing tension in his face. This was the nerve to press, she thought. The box needed a key. She looked about and finally saw a bunch of keys on his belt. She walked around and unclipped it and took it to the box. The second key she tried opened the box. Tony tried to speak through his gag but his words were incomprehensible. He tried to wriggled violently out of his binds and for a moment Kate thought he might succeed. She grabbed for the gun and pointed it at him but needn’t have worried. He wasn’t going anywhere.

She lifted the lid and looked in the box. It was full of notes of various sizes. There was hundreds of dollars in there. This morning’s takings, she realised. She lifted the money out and held it in her hands. So this was what her body, her innocence, her life was worth to these people.

She looked to her left and saw an electric shredder on a low table against the wall. She looked at him and shrugged. No, she thought, I want to hear this. She walked around and removed the tape from his mouth and he jumped up and down violently in his chair, making her jump. Still his binds held strong.

“Don’t you fucking even think of it!” he shouted. His eyes were wide with fear and his mouth was open. He watched her intently.

Kate felt a tug in the middle of her stomach. She swallowed. Was she really going to do this? She thought of what Tony had had planned for her. This was justice, she thought.

With a shaking hand she put the first notes through the shredder. The machine buzzed and then they were gone. She fed more through and turned to look at him.

“Stop!” he shouted. “You fucking stop you fucking hear me?” his face was red with anger. For a moment she thought about the photos they had of her. Were her actions guaranteeing retribution? But this had gone far beyond photos. Let them send them to whoever they want. They wouldn’t have her body.

Kate smiled and walked around the desk, pleased to see him squirm. She felt the weight of the gun in her hand and she brought it to his face and put the muzzle against his pressed lips. “Open wide,” she said.

Tony opened his mouth and she pushed the muzzle as far as it would go into his mouth, her finger playfully touching the trigger. She didn’t know what had got into her. It was Sal and the Bandstand, the frustration of her false start at the college. But it was more than that. It was a lifetime of being ignored, pushed around and forgotten by parents and friends and it had all come to this moment. She swallowed and backed away, frightened but her own actions.

She returned to the desk then she shrugged and, with a snarl on her face, shoved the remaining notes into the shredder until the box lay empty.

Tony slumped in the chair, his mouth open as he tried to come to terms with what she had done. He would now be unable to give refunds if he wanted to. He simply didn’t have the money.He looked down at the floor, a broken man but then his eyes set furiously and he looked up at her. He spoke slowly but his voice was like gravel, “You better pray I never get out of this chair, you hear me? You better pray I never get my hands on you, you little fucking bitch!” His voice grew louder. “Your life won’t be worth shit. You better make sure I’m taped in here good. Go on, do it! Put some more fucking tape on my hands before I brake outta here and make you pay the old fashioned way! You owe me! You unnerstan’! Nobody comes into my fucking office and destroys my fucking money and puts a gun in my fucking face, you hear me!” he bellowed.

Kate swallowed and stepped back. She had never seen anyone so angry before and instantly regretted what she had done. Her anger had subsided now, it had been done in the heat of the moment, what had she been thinking of? She should have just left quietly.

She would have to leave the country, that was her only hope, to be back in France tomorrow, far away from this nightmare. She had to leave right now and not look back. There was no time to say goodbye to Amy, she couldn’t risk going back to the campus for anything. She had her purse with her, that was all she needed. She could buy clothes later. She stood up and walked towards the door. She felt so sorry that she would never see Amy again but that was how it would have to be.

Her hand reached for the bolt on the door and then she heard a ping announcing the arrival of a new email.

She turned and looked around. An old laptop lay on the desk under some papers. She lifted the lid and looked at the email. She didn’t know why, but she was suddenly curious. The email was, as far as she could see, spam. She turned away but then she turned back. A few emails lower in the Inbox was one from Sal. She double-clicked the icon and opened it. She squinted as she read the small font and gasped. The email contained a form to be filled out and a list of all the items Sal wanted Tony to get from Kate, or Frenchy as Sal had called her. They included her visa documents, her passport, return plane ticket, keys, credit cards, pin numbers, account details, social security, ID cards, cheque book, bank balance, available credit, everything, her entire life. Kate was taken aback. This would give them access to her entire identity, all of her money. She would be left stranded in a foreign country with no means of leaving, utterly at their mercy.

Kate felt afraid. How had things escalated from embarrassing her on the band stand to this? She backed away, determined to leave the country that day by any means possible.

She turned back to the door and pulled the bolt free.

“Go ahead,” Tony sneered. “Run away. I don’t fucking need you anyway.”

Kate turned around and looked at him. “What do you mean?” she said, suddenly fearful.

Tony smirked and looked away. Kate gritted her teeth and walked over to him. She took hold of his greasy hair and said, “Open wide!” and put the gun in his mouth again. Well it had worked the first time...

He gurgled and coughed and she withdrew the weapon and waited until he had stopped coughing. He nodded towards the security monitor and laughed. He was suddenly reckless. “Go ahead. Press the button on the left.”

Kate approached the monitor and looked down. To the left was an electronic box with a little black button on top. She pressed it. The grainy picture on the monitor changed from showing the corridor outside to showing a different room. It was the inside of a van. There was a naked girl tied up on the floor. It was Amy.
Kate gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

“That’s right, you dumb fucking bitch, you walk and she takes your place, every fucking day.” Tony sneered at her, all humour suddenly gone from his face.

Kate closed her eyes tight and sat down in a spare chair. Tears welled in her eyes and ran down her cheeks. She leant forward and sobbed.

Tony smirked at the site. He knew he had said the right thing so he kept pushing. “You walk away and the boys get that bitch instead. Only fucking way I could stop them tearing the place apart, showing them that broad tied up there. Told ‘em they get one or the other. No problem.”

Kate looked up, her cheeks were wet; she made no attempt to hide it. “And if you had got me in…there,” she said and gestured towards the spa.

Tony shrugged. “Sal was what’s the word, reluctant, to use one of her own, you unnerstan’? The spa jobs for Frenchy, she said. But,” he shrugged as much as his binds would allow, “You leave and we got Plan B. No one likes it be that’s what we gotta do. You force our hand.” He tried to smile, to look relaxed but it was obvious that the rage he felt was barely contained beneath the surface.

Kate stood up and walked to the door and reached for the handle. Then she stopped.

Slowly she reached up and pushed the bolt across, re-locking the door.

desecrated
01-26-2010, 08:13 AM
awesome story most likely the best on this site

Shade622
01-26-2010, 10:09 AM
holy shit this is intense! please tell me things all work out in the end...

5wirly
02-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Part 23

Kate stood with her head lowered and closed her eyes tight. There was no way out of this. Not now. Not with Amy at risk. She didn’t know what she felt for Amy but she knew she had to protect her at all costs. She could no longer just walk away from this nightmare, not like this.

She swallowed and turned and faced Tony. She raised the gun and pointed it at him and he flinched.

“Where is she?” she demanded

Tony smirked. “Not here. Sal’s got her. She didn’t want her left where those fucking hooligans could find her. Like I said she didn’t want to use her unless she had to.” Tony’s eyes were bright.

Kate lowered the gun and sat down in a chair opposite Tony. Amy was the only one who had shown her any kindness. But it was more than kindness, it was…. well, love. She had shown her love and what it meant to love someone with all your heart. And now Kate knew that love was possible and somewhere at the back of her mind that gave her comfort, to know that someone felt that way – about her.

Why had the girl locked the door, Tony was thinking. Did that tall skinny broad mean that much to her? Why wasn’t the bitch just running?

Kate lowered her head and tears fell down her smooth cheeks.

Tony was watching the girl curiously. This really fucking mattered to the bitch, he thought. Un-fucking-believable. His eyes fell to the girl’s bust. Even through the rain coat he could see the swell of the material rise and fall with the faltering rhythm of her breathing. What was she thinking? Suddenly a thought crossed his mind. What if they had gone to far? What if she shot him in the head and then turned the gun on herself. Oh shit! The more he considered it the more this seemed likely. He thought frantically what he could say to undo some of the damage. Fuck, let the silly bitch go if it meant that fucking much to her. He would call the whole thing off, convince Sal just to let her go and pick another bitch. He felt sure she would listen to him. He opened his mouth to speak, to tell her not to worry, that they wouldn’t do nothing to her or the skinny broad, that she could return to fucking college or wherever and that they would leave her alone…

The girl lifted her head and looked at him. His eyes fixed on the muzzle of the gun. Oh, shit. He had to stop this now.

Kate wiped her eyes and then turned back to the laptop and re-read the email from Sal. Then she seemed to nod to herself and she lifted her purse onto the table and opened it.

She spoke softly and her eyes were set as though she was in a daze. Her face showed no expression, except sadness. “What did Sal want done with all this stuff?” she asked.

Tony closed his mouth and frowned. What was going on here, he thought? He tried to sound indifferent. “From the email? I guess I hang on to it for her. Put it in the lockbox, you know.”

The girl nodded and stood up. She walked towards him and he felt his breathing quicken but told himself to remain calm. She wasn’t gonna pop him, he was sure of it. No, something else was going down here. Just watch, he told himself. Just sit and watch.

Kate stopped at the edge of the desk and picked up the empty lock box and placed the keys next to it. She sat back down in her chair.

She knocked all of the cluttered papers from the desk onto the floor. The crash made Tony jump. She opened her purse and took out her credit cards, the three she used most and placed them on the desk.

She took a piece of paper from the printer and took a pen off the desk and started to write down the account numbers and pin numbers for her most-often used card, its approximate balance and remaining credit.

She repeated the procedure for the next two cards and sat back and looked at them on the desk.

It was the damnest thing Tony had ever seen. She was following Sal’s email, he was sure of it, giving them what they want. He strained to see what she was writing He could see numbers. Account numbers. Fuck me, he thought. He slumped back in his chair and fort a cruel grin. If the girl gave them all that then she would be fucking, stranded with no means of leaving the country. They could do whatever they fucking wanted to her, for as long as they wished. They would fucking own her.

Without a passport she couldn’t leave the country and without a Visa or any other money or ID she couldn’t go to an embassy. She had no way to prove who she was. Of course Sal knew that, that was why she wanted it all. Oh, that Sal was a nasty piece of work, he thought with amusement.

Kate took a deep breath and took out an envelope from her purse that contained her Visa and open-ended return plane ticket and her passport.

She looked at Tony. “What is to be done with these?” she asked quietly.

Tony shrugged, eager not to do or say anything that might influence the girl. He just had to be quiet and neutral. “Er, put the cards in the lock box, the passport and Visa too.” he said.

Kate looked long and hard at her passport and placed it carefully in the lock box followed by her Visa and her three credit cards. She looked over the piece of paper. She had written down the account numbers, pin numbers, approximate balance, everything she could think of. Everything someone needed to gain complete access to the accounts was there.

Tony didn’t know why but he had an erection. Watching this little girl screw herself was more than he could take. Although desperate to stay quiet he couldn’t resist testing her. “Yea, erm, better shred that plane ticket,” he said.

Kate looked up. She seemed to be light-headed, drunk even. But she understood. She swallowed and took the plane ticket out of the box and took it over to the shredder. She held it over the machine and looked back at him. Tony nodded. Kate looked at the ticket for a moment. It was her life line, her means of a quick escape from this place. She sighed and fed it into the machine which buzzed for a moment as the ticket was destroyed.

Tony licked his lips, he couldn’t believe what was fucking happening here. He was still tied to the chair and the kid still had the gun, but fuck me if she wasn’t going for it.

“You er, got any more cards in that purse? Money?” he asked.

Kate returned to her chair and pulled every remaining card from her purse and laid them on the table in front of her.

“Same deal,” said Tony, with new found confidence. “Account numbers, pin numbers, balance, whole nine yards.”

Kate nodded and took another piece of paper from the printer and began writing.

Tony was uncomfortable. The material of his trousers needed adjusting to free his erect penis but it was a discomfort he could tolerate, as was being tied up. He had a feeling it wouldn’t be for too much longer.

5wirly
02-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Part 24

There were no more cards in Kate’s purse. She pulled out her cash, notes and coins, some Euros and some dollars, and dropped it all into the lock box, save for thirty dollars she kept back for taxis.

She flicked through the various compartments of her purse. There were some photographs of her family. She knew what they were but she didn’t look at them. She couldn’t.

She held them up for Tony to see along with some stamps. He shrugged, “Chuck em in,” he said.

Kate swallowed and placed them face down in the lock box.

“Say, er, do me a favour. Write down ya email address. All of them if you have more than one. And ya passwords too. Er, full name, date of birth, social security, stuff like that. You got any security passwords, you know internet banking, that shit. Write it down, will ya?”

Kate nodded and did as she was told. She put the piece of paper in the lock box. She could see her familiar cards inside and at the bottom was her passport and visa, her return plane ticket had already gone. She closed the lid. She could no longer see her things, they were gone and so had her identity, she knew. Kate Martin was gone, or in the process of going. She was aware of the implications of her actions but she had kept something back, something she had told them about. She had Amy, she had her in her heart.

She locked the box with the small key and got up and put the box back in the cupboard. She approached Tony and clipped the set of keys back on his belt.

She pulled open a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors and stood in front of him. He looked up at her. She could see him fighting to look in control of the situation. She held the gun in her left hand and the scissors in her right.

She didn’t know why but she sneered and gritted her teeth and lifted the gun and pointed at him in a last gesture of defiance. He squirmed back in his seat and she pressed the muzzle hard into his forehead. His eyes were wide and his breathing became rapid. And then she reduced the pressure and lowered the gun to his crotch and kept it there. Tony gasped and tried to move away but he couldn’t.

She placed the gun and the scissors down on the table and suddenly turned and slapped him hard across the face. Tears cascaded down her cheeks and she slapped him repeatedly and cried out in frustration. It wasn’t anger it was pity; she was like a small wounded animal which a bigger stronger creature was tormenting.

She stopped and he looked up at her. He was scared, she could see it in his eyes and she spat in his face. Her spittle landed on his cheek. Kate lowered her head and took a couple of big breaths and then she picked up the gun and scissors and squatted in front of him and cut through the duct tape around his ankles. It was hard work, that stuff was strong. He kept still while she worked but when she stood up he stretched his legs a little. Kate moved behind him and started work on his wrists. She had to be careful not to cut into his skin. She cut through it all and then he moved his hands and peeled the sticky grey tape from his wrists painfully as it caught on the little black hairs.

Tony stayed in his seat but his hands were in front of him now. He had a look of renewed confidence on his face as he rubbed his wrists. She came around in front of him and stood a few feet away and pointed the gun at him with both hands. Her hands were trembling.

Slowly she lowered the gun and turned it around in her hand so that she was holding it by the muzzle. Then she held the gun out towards him and he took it.

Slave-Girly
02-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Wow
This is amazing!!!
Please write more!!

Shade622
02-02-2010, 06:42 AM
oh shit she is screwed! :'(

5wirly
02-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Part 25

Tony stood up from the chair at the same time that he took hold of the gun. He wiped the spit from his face and stood looking down at the young girl. The young helpless girl who had somehow managed to get a hold of his gun and tie him to a chair. The same girl who had escaped once and fed his money into the fucking shredder. No, she wasn’t all that helpless in his view.

He took a deep breath and told himself to remain calm but his wrists hurt and his legs ached from being tied up. He could feel the anger brewing within him and was aware of it as it spread out along his shoulders and into his arms. He hit her across the face with his open hand and she gasped and went down. She stayed on the floor holding her cheek and crying. Fucking little bitch.

He opened the lock box and put the gun inside and he flicked through the girls cards and saw the passport at the bottom and smirked; Sal would be pleased. He re-locked the box and put it away in the cupboard. Then he walked over to the window and looked out, glad to be back in control. The customers were restless, he could tell. They glanced occasionally up at his window and chatted to one another animatedly.

He would have to make an announcement, buy some time. He went over to the console and pressed a button and put his mouth close to the microphone and spoke quickly. “Yea, er, attention everybody,” he said. “My, er, staff have got the girl and are bringing her back to the spa.” He looked at his watch. “She will be here within the hour.” He released the button and heard shouts of joy from the men outside.

He turned around and looked at the girl lying on the floor; she was trembling, partly due to being hit and partly due to what she had just heard. “‘Open wide’,” he said. “That’s what you said to me when you put my fucking gun in my mouth. “‘Open wide’.” He shook his head in disbelief, his anger barely contained, and stepped forward so he was standing over her. Her legs were curled up and the materials of the rain coat and T-shirt had risen up revealing a large expanse of toned thigh. Tony felt his erection growing once again but his anger remained. He squatted down next to her and took hold of the T-shirt and gently lifted it up revealing her smooth hip and buttocks. Kate flinched and lifted her head and looked at him but the look on his face kept her still. “Open wide,” he repeated under his breath. “That’s, what-do-ya-call-it, ironic. Fucking ironic, you know that, sweetheart,” and he spoke softly, “Coz that’s what you’re gonna fucking do, you know that? You’re gonna open fucking wide for Tony. And you’re your gonna open fucking wide for all them morons out there. You unnerstan’ me kid? You’re gonna spread them legs wide as can be and every fucking moron who wants it is gonna have a ride, you get me? No one points a gun at me in my own fucking office, sweetheart.”

Tony took a deep breath; he was having trouble controlling his urges, and he stood up.

“Now, get up.”

Kate lifted her head and slowly started to move.

“Today!” he shouted.

Kate got to her feet and slowly stood; she was slightly dazed but mostly she was scared.

“Good,” he said. “Now take off that fucking coat.”

Kate looked down. She had forgotten she was still wearing it. She wasn’t surprised her first instruction involved undressing; that was what these people were all about. That’s what she would soon be about.

She unzipped the rain coat and laid it on the chair to her left and stood there in the long T-shirt, her large breasts jutting out impossibly in front of her like an offering, their every curve on prominent display. She felt embarrassed and crossed her arms in front of her. But then she saw the look on his face and put her arms back to her sides before he had to tell her to.

Tony stood looking at the young girl. His breathing was heavy as he looked at her slender legs and followed the T-shirt up from just above her knee. The T-shirt had been her choice and she had made herself look like a high-class whore. But she wasn’t a high-class whore, she was low-class, the lowest, and it was up to him to teach her that fact repeatedly until she knew it every time she looked in the mirror.

Tony stepped towards her and she flinched but held her ground. His feet were almost touching hers now and she could hear his breathing and smelt his foul breath. She looked up at him, up into that revolting smirking face.

Never before had she felt so vulnerable in front of a man before, not even in the spa earlier because at first she had been blind to the men’s intensions. But now she knew and she knew she was powerless to stop it. She had in effect agreed to it, she had helped set it up to protect Amy and to do that she had knowingly backed herself into a corner from which there could be no escape, not this time.

Tony put his hands around the girl’s waist and held her close as though they were lovers. His hands met behind her back and he lifted the material of the T-shirt up high enough that her toned buttocks were bare and then his fingers spread down around her naked cheeks. The girl’s eyes widened at the feel of his flesh on hers and she stood rigid. Never in her life had she felt so vulnerable.

She wanted to pull away, to run but she stayed where she was. Already she was learning what she could and could not do and what was expected of her.
Kate could feel a pressure against her stomach from Tony’s trousers and she looked down and saw a bulge and gasped.

Tony brought his hands round in front of the girl, letting the material of the T-shirt fall. He swallowed and gazed down at the swell at the front of the T-shirt and he knew she belonged to him completely, for now at least. This gorgeous teenager was his property, his play thing.

Tentatively he brought his hands up and his fingers touched the outer edges of her breasts through the T-shirt. The girl bit her lower lip and looked away and he smiled showing his bad teeth. Gradually his fingers worked their way below her virgin breasts and then he took them both in his hands and lifted them slightly as though feeling their weight. He was surprisingly gentle.

Kate kept her gaze fixed down on the floor as the grubby little man caressed her.

“How many men you been with?” he said suddenly. His voice was a little hoarse. His hands stayed on her. His fingertips brushed past her nipples and he took hold of them very gently and held them.

Kate swallowed. She looked up at him and shook her head.

His eyes widened. “You a fucking virgin?” he asked.

Kate blushed. “No,” she said, thinking of Amy. At least Amy had been a part of that experience.

Tony smirked. “Fucking lesbo,” he said. Then he looked her up and down. “So you never been with a man.” He shook his head. “Un-fucking-believable.”

Their eyes met for a moment, his in amusement, hers in horror and they both knew her first time would be today, and it would be with him.

He let go of the girl and walked to the door and un-locked it. He pulled open the door and said, “Wait here.” Then he walked away leaving her standing there alone and afraid.

She knew this was a test, of sorts. Would she turn and run? He was probably waiting for her outside the door. And even if she did that, where would she go? They had her things, and what of Amy. Poor, sweet Amy.

Kate stayed where she was. She knew she wasn’t going to run. Not now.

Tony burst into the room a minute later and stared at her, half expecting her to have run. But he saw she hadn’t moved and nodded to himself.

He was carrying a heavy cardboard box. He put the box on the desk then he closed the door and locked it. He walked to the desk and opened the box and removed four studded wrist and ankle bracelets. Attached to each was a metal D-ring. Kate looked at them and swallowed.

He approached her without word and took hold of her right wrist and lifted it up. She held it out for him as he wrapped the first bracelet around her wrist tightly. The girl winced and then lowered her arm. He glared at her and she obediently lifted up her left wrist. She was learning, he thought. He attached the next bracelet, again it was too tight and then he squatted down in front of her and attached the remaining two to her ankles.

She saw him glance up the T-shirt as he came up and she blushed and looked away. She saw the smirk on his face but she had no idea how much he had seen, probably just her thighs, she thought and then she felt foolish for even worrying. She was glad she was still wearing the T-shirt.

Tony looked at his watch again and stepped towards her. He didn’t have as long as he would have liked but it was enough. Kate looked down and saw the bulge in his trousers again but this time she didn’t look away, she couldn’t. She squirmed with the thought of what was about to happen to her.

Tony unzipped his trousers and looked up at Kate who looked from his crotch to his face and back again. She gasped as he pulled out his erect penis. It was slightly bent at the end and looked unclean.

Kate closed her eyes and turned her face away and then she felt his hands around her waist pulling her gently, guiding her to the floor. She allowed her knees to bend and opened her eyes as he lay her back. He had placed a small hard cushion on the floor and now it sat beneath her bottom, lifting her hips six inches off the ground. Other than the strange positioning of the pillow she was laying flat with her arms down by her sides and subconsciously squeezing her knees together.

Then he turned his back to her and went back to the box and returned with a handful of chains. She watched helplessly as he fixed the first to her right ankle and the second to her left ankle. He took hold of her right ankle and tried to move it but she held it fast. Tony sighed. “Come on, sweetheart, be a good little whore for Tony.”

She swallowed and reluctantly allowed him to move her leg to the right. Then he did the same with her left and repositioned them further apart until they would go no further and then she watched as he fixed one of the chains to an anchor point on the wall and the other firmly around one of the legs of the desk – he had done this before.

She was still covered by the T-shirt but now her legs were pulled uncomfortably wide apart and she wondered why she had thought he was going to be gentle just because he had started that way. She thought suddenly of what one of the girls had said to her about spreading her legs for Tony and tears welled up in her eyes.

He walked around her and took hold of her right wrist and lifted her arm up and secured it and when he let go she couldn’t move her arm at all, it was pulled taut at an angle over her head. Then his hands had taken her left wrist and again she offered no resistance. He secured that one to so that she lay now in an X-shape on the dirty floor of his office.

Kate couldn’t move, her arms and legs were being pulled by a steady pressure in different directions.

Because of the cushion and her elevated hips it was difficult for her to see what he has doing. And then he was in front of her, his hands on her thighs pushing the material of the T-shirt up higher and higher up. She could feel now that the T-shirt was no longer over her thighs and she realised with horror that she was utterly exposed to the stranger, and now she understood the elevating purpose of the cushion.

She tried to see what he was doing but he had his back to her looking in the box. Then he turned around with two small devices in his hand, devices she only saw briefly. He knelt down between her legs and attached the first clamp onto her right outer labia. He released the clamp and Kate gasped in pain and squealed.

He looked down at her and their eyes met and in that moment she knew she belonged to him and that she had no rights. Once again tears welled in her eyes and she forced herself to remain quiet.

Tony attached the second clamp and saw the girl’s body jump as he released it. The clamps were attached to very fine chains which he secured to anchor points either side of her which she could not see. She felt her vaginal lips being pulled apart as he secured them and she frowned and moaned in discomfort.

The effect of the clamps and the chains was to pull the outer labia wide apart. Tony thought of it as wedging open two double-doors. There was only one reason to do it, to make the girl as open as she could be, practically inviting him inside. Physically it was unnecessary but he loved the control it gave him.

Kate’s pulse was racing now and her chest rose and fell with the panic rising within her.

And then she saw him on all fours between her legs and then felt the pressure as he clambered on top of her.

He could feel the girl’s rapid breaths and he smirked and lowered his head so that his mouth was beside her ear and whispered, “I told you you’d open wide, sweetheart, open fucking wide for Tony.”

Then his hands were on her breasts, holding them gently at first, and then more firmly until she cried out in pain as he took her helplessly erect nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

Something touched her intimately and her eyes widened. She thought at first that it was his finger, that he was going to prepare her with his finger before he started, as Amy had done so skilfully, but she was mistaken, his hands remained on her breasts. She felt something pressing against the inside of her vaginal lips and she swallowed and tried pointlessly to resist. She tried to concentrate on resisting him as though she could close herself off to him as easily as she could hold her eyes shut, but she could not.

Her whole body was rigid with the futile effort of resisting him, her eyes clenched shut in concentration.

Then she turned her head and looked up into his eyes which were wide and excited. His mouth was open and he looked terribly serious as though he couldn’t believe this was happening.

Her body rocked slightly as he surged into her and then pulled back in an unsteady rhythm. A little while later she heard his breathing escalate and felt his body tremble until at last she felt a squirt of something deep within her and she closed her eyes to what had happened.

Tony leant forward and when she looked up his face was inches from hers and then she felt his whiskers on her lips and he tried to kiss her. She resisted at first by pressing her lips together but he took hold of her hair and applied some pressure until she opened her mouth and felt his wet tongue on hers. She tried to kiss him back as she imagined she would a lover, fearful of the consequences if she did not.

And then he sat up and climbed off her and stood looking down at her smugly. “You feel wide open, sweetheart, eh?” he said.

Kate ignored the brute until he knelt down in front of her and took hold of the fine chains attached to the clamps and pulled ever so slightly.

Kate gasped and lifted her head off the floor. “Yes!” she said, “Yes!”

“Say it!” he scowled.

Kate tried to think what she was supposed to say. “Er, I am wide apart, wide apart for Tony!” she said, and she realised it was the first words she had spoken for hours.

The pressure on her labia eased and her shoulders relaxed, as far as they could.

“Good,” he said. Then he walked around her and without warning knelt down so that he was sitting astride her neck, his deflated penis hanging an inch from her mouth. She turned her head away and moaned and clamped her lips shut once more.

Tony shook his head and clambered off her and she looked up to see him standing behind his desk a moment later and then he was walking back towards her with the gun. He squatted down between her legs and she felt cold metal on her inner thigh and tensed as he pushed the muzzle inside her. Kate whimpered.

“When you’re ready to take care of business you let me know,” he said. “You got me trembling all over, sweetheart, not sure how steady my trigger finger is, you unnerstan’?”

Kate swallowed and tried to think and then she nodded. “Okay, please, I am here for you,” she said. She squirmed as the muzzle was pulled back and she felt her own fluids dripping down her and she felt more embarrassed than she could possibly have imagined at being unable to close her legs and pictured with horror what the little man could see.

She saw him wiping the gun clean and then it went back into the lock box and then he was beside her again and then he resumed his position astride her. The penis had erected once more and she lifted her head up and opened her mouth towards it like a young bird taking a worm from its mother.

“You watch them fucking teeth,” he instructed and then he gasped and his head rolled back with pleasure as he pushed his penis down into her mouth.

Kate felt the hot flesh on her lip and recoiled at first but then she moved back towards it and concentrated on getting her teeth out the way. She tried to clamp her lips around the penis.

“Suck it,” came Tony’s shaky voice and Kate closed her eyes and tried to suck it clean. Her eyes opened wide as she tasted the salty liquid and then she re-closed her eyes and grunted in displeasure and then she used her tongue until she felt sure the man’s fluids had been wiped off.

He pulled his penis away and tucked it back in his trousers and looked down to the girl who had not swallowed. Her lips were pressed tenderly together as she carried the liquid in her mouth, clearly repulsed and unsure what to do.

A cruel smile formed on Tony’s face. “Swallow it!” he said and his eyes lit up and she knew this mattered to him, that he enjoyed debasing her.

Kate grimaced and forced herself to swallow it all down and then it was gone and she lay her head back and closed her eyes and wept.

Shade622
02-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Poor Kate... can't wait to see what happens next!

5wirly
02-16-2010, 05:18 AM
Part 26

Kate blinked her tears away for she could not wipe them with her hands, spread-eagle as she was. She didn’t know how long it had been since it had happened, ten minutes, perhaps. Tony had walked out of the office leaving her with the revolting taste still in her mouth, desperate for a drink.

He had taken the lock-box with him, having muttered something about Sal wanting it. So that was it; the lock-box containing her entire identity had left the building. Any dim hope Kate might have held of re-claiming her affects had now vanished.

She had just had unprotected sex with the little man. She could have caught anything, she could be pregnant, she thought! She heard voices close by and tilted her head towards the door and was horrified to see that he had left the door wide open so that anyone passing along the corridor could see her.

Someone stopped in the doorway and she looked again and saw four or five girls standing looking down at her. They were quiet at first and then they sniggered. The girls walked around the desk and stood at her feet so that they could see what Tony had seen. Kate felt her face redden but she held their gaze defiantly.

Sal was not amongst them.

“Ya see, Frenchy, told ya you’d like spreading your legs for Tony,” said one of the girls and they laughed. Tony came in the room behind them and watched with a combination of pride at what he had done and amusement.

One of the girls pulled out a tiny camera and snapped ten or so photographs of the Kate.

Another girl held an unopened Twix chocolate bar in her hand. She squatted down in between Kate’s legs and then looked back up at the other girls and held up the bar.

“Go on,” said one of the girls with a grin. “I dare ya.”

“Hey, don’t do nuthin’,” said Tony. “This kid’s gotta get cleaned up and get in the spa before they fucking well kill me.”

Kate watched quizzically as the girl with the Twix started to unwrap it; she didn’t understand what she was doing.

“Hey, you, what would Sal say, huh?” pleaded Tony.
“Sal’s not here,” said a pretty girl at the back. Kate recognised her from the band stand; she was the only one she did recognise, she didn’t know the others but they knew her.

The girl in front of Kate pulled out the first of the two chocolate bars and then looked at Tony. “What was it she said? Oh, yes!” Then she turned back to Kate and said, “Open wide!”

Kate began to panic as she realised the girl’s intensions and felt the bar being eased into her exposed vagina. The bar slid in with only a little pressure required from the girl who giggled and said, “Now this one might be a little more difficult.” Then she repositioned herself on her knees and Kate looked desperately to see what she was doing and then she felt something touch her anus and she jumped and squealed. The girls laughed.

“No, please don’t,” said Kate.

The girl in front of her looked at her, “Well who gave you permission to speak?” she said reasonably and she felt the girl pull on the chains attached to the clamps and Kate gasped. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she said.

“Better,” said the girl and she bent down again.

The pressure around Kate’s anus intensified and she felt her skin stretching to accept the bar. She had the overwhelming feeling of needing to use the toilet and of having no control as the chocolate bar was inserted further within her. She was amazed at how her anus stretched; she would never have thought it would have been possible. Her chest rose and fell as the bar was pushed further up inside her and she arched her back as the pain intensified.

The girl in front of her was giggling. She shook her head and looked at Kate. “I’m sorry,” she said smiling. “I just couldn’t resist. No hard feelings.” Then she stood up. She stopped and looked down at Kate and no trace of amusement remained on her pretty face. “Hey, Frenchy,” she said. “You owe me a chocolate bar.”

“Get her up,” said one of the girls to Tony. Tony was unsure why he was taking orders from them but they represented Sal and so he complied.

He knelt down in front of Kate and removed the clamps. Kate gasped as they were removed and her mouth opened as feeling returned to the area and a wave of pain followed it.

Then she felt the pressure on her legs ease and she was able to close her legs fractionally, and then her arms were released. It took her a moment to retake control of her limbs – she had a pins and needles sensation in her arms and legs and she sat up.

Then he removed the wrist and ankle bracelets and took hold of her arm and lifted her forcibly to her feet and she stood a little dazed in front of the girls. Kate could feel something trickle down her leg and she didn’t know whether it was Tony’s juices, hers or melting chocolate. Her vagina ached but more than that her anus felt as though it were being pulled apart by the chocolate bar which she knew must be melting within her.

She stood uncomfortably and looked up at the girls and then she felt something around her bust and hands came under her arms from behind. She looked down to see a tape measure being held around her. She frowned, wondering what hey were doing, but also wondering why she was still wearing the T-shirt and more importantly when she could have a drink - she had a revolting taste in her mouth.

The girl behind her measured again, this time beneath Kate’s bust; the other girls watched, as did Tony who readjusted his trousers.

“30, double-D,” said the girl behind. “What do ya think?”

The leggy dark haired girl in front of her, the one who had put the chocolate bars in her, scratched her cheek thoughtfully as they stared at Kate’s bosom. She seemed to be Sal’s second in command. “Surgery will put her out of action for five weeks minimum but I think it’ll be worth it.” She shrugged. “At the end of the day it’s up to Sal,” she said.

Kate felt a new panic rise within her. Surgery? She looked down at her chest and then she looked up and the words came out of her mouth before she could think. “Surgery?”

The girl smiled which revealed dimples in both of her cheeks. “Yea, surgery. What do you say, Frenchy?” and she lent forward and squeezed Kate’s boobs.

Kate swallowed. “You mean breast reduction surgery?” she said quietly. This was what she had wanted for most of her adult life, so that she would no longer feel like a freak.

The girl looked at her and then they all laughed. “Er, no, Frenchy,” she said. And then she smiled. “We’re gonna make ‘em bigger. What do you say to that?”

Kate gasped. “Bigger? No, you can’t!”

“What do you think?” she said to the girl with the tape measure.

“I don’t know, we don’t want anything too big – the guys like big but not massive. We could comfortably go to a double-J, I think.”

The girl in front of Kate smiled. “This is all thanks to you, Frenchy. Where do ya think we’ll get the money for the op?” Kate thought of the account information she had handed over and of her life savings. She looked away closed her eyes.

The girl laughed. “Come on girls, let’s leave these two love birds alone.” She went to leave. “Oh, I almost forgot.” She stood in front of Kate and smirked and then knelt down in front of her and Kate felt her hand beneath the T-shirt. Her eyes widened as the girl took hold of the chocolate bar in her vagina and pulled it easily out. Kate felt more of something trickle down her thigh; her breathing had speeded up.

The girl stood and held the partially-melted chocolate bar between two fingers. “Eat up,” she said.

Kate shook her head. “No, you can’t…”

“Excuse me?” said the girl, clearly wanting her to refuse so she could shoe off in front of her friends.

Kate didn’t bother looking around for help; she knew she would find none. Slowly she reached up and took the bar and brought it to her mouth. She heard the girls laughing and very slowly she bit the end off and began to chew.

The girl clapped her hands together with glee. “You see how far you’ve come already?” Then she turned to Tony. “Make sure she eats it; and the other one. Do you understand?”

“What, er, yea, sure. She’ll eat it all. No problem,” said Tony.

The girl winked at Kate and walked out followed by the other girls. Tony watched them leave the spa on the monitor. “Shit,” he said.

He looked back at Kate. “Fucking immature fucking bitches,” he said under his breath. They had delayed him further and to Tony time meant money. He held up the bin. “Drop it in.”

Kate gratefully dropped the chocolate bar in and wondered why he had spared her the task. It came down to time, of course, but still she felt as though he felt things had gone too far and in some small way he had protected her. In a world where no one showed her any kindness she noticed it when she saw it.

“Alright, now you gotta get cleaned up. Can’t send you out there like this, for crying out loud.”

He walked to the door. “Come on, will ya.” Kate swallowed the last piece of chocolate in her mouth and followed him down the corridor, aware of something wet on her inner thigh.

She followed him into the woman’s toilet and he shut the door behind them and walked over to the shower cubicle and ran the water. “There, stand in there, will ya.”

Kate stood in the cubicle, just away from the jet of water. Tony shook his head. “Er, bend over will ya so I can get this thing out.”

Kate turned so that her back was to him and bent forward at the waist and thought for a moment that Tony had been embarrassed to ask her. She could hear him swearing and then her eyes widened as the bar was pulled out of her anus and felt sweet relief that it was gone.

“Er, look, stay like that, will ya, I gotta clean you up here.”

Kate lent against the wall as Tony took down the shower hoze and removed the head. She felt the end of the nozzle being pushed into her anus and she winced as he turned the water back on and brown liquid dripped down from her leg, splashing the T-shirt in places.

Then he pulled the nozzle out of her and washed her bottom thoroughly. “Alright, stand up will ya.” Kate straightened up and turned towards him. He looked uncomfortable but knelt down in front of her. She knew what he was doing so she widened her stance slightly as he squirted water around her vagina and finally eased the end of the hose inside her. The routine was repeated, Tony making sure she was thoroughly clean again. She wondered why he hadn’t let her do it and then she knew he was simply making sure the job was done to his satisfaction.

She felt a wave of pleasure come over her as the hose was moved around and she trembled and then, as if sensing this, he removed the hose from her and began washing down her smooth thighs.

When he had finished he shut off the water and stood up. They looked at each other and without thinking Kate heard herself say “Thank you.”

Tony looked as if he would speak but he didn’t for a moment and then he said, “Come on, better get you started.”

Still wet she followed him back up the corridor to his office. Once inside he closed and locked the door behind them and she stood along side him looking out at the spa through the two-way mirror.

“Now here’s what I want you to do,” he said at last. “I want you to go out there and walk right to the end of that corridor. You got it, right to the end. You can’t see it from here but there’s a little white hook on the wall there. I want you to take off this T-shirt and put it on the hook. Then you walk all the way back down the corridor naked, nice and slow, let ‘em see ya, then you get started – back in the sauna you was in this morning. You unnerstan’?”

Kate nodded.

“Alright, now here’s the rules. Those guys have all paid good money, money you fucking shredded,” he said and then she could see him fight to control his temper again, but he did. “They paid god money to fuck you, as many times as they want. You unnerstan’? So that’s what you let ‘em do. They wanna fuck your fanny, your arse, your mouth, you let ‘em. Got it? Now wherever they fuck you, you suck their cocks afterwards, you got it, even if its up the arse you suck it. Guys like that, shows the right attitude, you know? Oh, and if they wanna snog you, obviously you snog ‘em, just like you did me, like their your fella, you unnerstan’?”

Kate swallowed.

Tony turned to look at her questioningly.

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“Good. Now remember what I tell ya. When you come tomorrow, you wear the rain coat, nothing else, you got it?”

Kate nodded. “Yes.”

“Alright, any questions?”

Kate thought and then she asked, “Are they really going to make me have boob job?”

Tony frowned. “Yea, I guess. Just go with it, ya know. Sa knows what she’s doing.”

“She hates me,” said Kate.

Tony shrugged. “Naw, Sal’s a little more complex than that, you’ll see. It’s more like she sees what-do-ya-call-it, potential, yea, she sees potential in you.”

“Potential for what?” asked Kate indignantly.

“To whore I guess. To be a good whore. Probably make a lot of money doing it.”

“Money for her.”

“Yea, at first, but later it’ll be different. Sal looks after her girls, ya know. But she has to brake you down you know, kinda like the army. Brake you down and rebuild you stronger and better. Look, kid, you got a world class body, you know that, but you gotta learn how to use it. That’ll give you, what do ya call it, power. Power over men for the rest of your life, you know how to use it right.

Tony glanced up at the clock. “Shit,” he said. “These fucking morons gonna start tearing the place apart, they don’t get some soon.”

Tony unlocked the door to the spa pulled it open. “Remember what I told you, alright, get going, will ya?”

Outside the men had become quiet. They could see her standing in the doorway, they knew their wait was nearly over and those in Jacuzzis put their hands beneath the water and began to pleasure themselves slowly, getting their bodies ready for what they had come for.

Kate looked up at Tony and nodded. Suddenly she wanted to please him, suddenly things didn’t seem quite so black and white.

She turned and walked out of the door and stopped. She heard a click behind her and when she looked the door was closed. The air was hot and sticky, the steam made it difficult to see. She saw the men’s faces looking out at her and slowly she put her right foot forward and began the slow walk to the end of the corridor just as she had been instructed.

What if Tony was right, she thought? What if Sal wasn’t her enemy but her friend? Friend – some friend. But what if she was being broken down for a purpose, to be rebuilt a strong woman like Sal’s girls who were all pretty, strong women, who all knew how to move their bodies, what if they had all started out like her, hand-picked by Sal who had seen a glimmer of potential in the way they carried themselves, in the way they dressed, in their eyes, saw a glimmer of what they could become.

Kate was lost in her thoughts and then suddenly she was aware that she had reached the end of the corridor. There in front of her on the wall was a little white hook, just as Tony had promised; she almost smiled. She lowered her head, and suddenly she was aware of the silence around her, and of all the pairs of eyes watching her intently; she could see the men in her peripheral vision and they all wanted her. Tony was right she was powerful in a way, she had a power over all these men, they wanted her – that was her power and one day in the future she would use this power to her own advantage and she would decide when she would give into the men, and when she would not, and she would tease them everyday.

Today was a day to give in, to let them take her so that she knew what it felt like and so that she could see the lust in their eyes. It was their weakness and it was her strength; they gave her power; supply and demand – she had it and they wanted it.

She would be a strong woman, as strong as Sal, stronger. Nobody would tell or what to do, she would need no one, but everyone would want her. Perhaps she would satisfy her own needs with Amy or others like her, the men would be her business, the girls her pleasure.

Very slowly Kate’s hands came up and seized the ends of the T-shirt and started to lift the material until she felt it pass the bottom of her buttocks. Immediately she heard the men shout and whistle. This was the power she had, she would have them eating out of her hand. She pulled the material further until most of her cheeks were on display to all. She turned her head to the left and looked at the men. They were like drug addicts, they needed what she had, not wanted – needed.

She lifted the material further so that her slender lower back was on show now and she looked to her right. It was a pitiful sight, every one of them with their eyes wide, practically drooling at her, some were playing with themselves, unable to wait.

Kate pulled the material up over her head and hung it on the hook in front of her. She stood there naked, with her back to the men and with her arms clamped around her breasts.

And then she swallowed and took a deep breath. She lifted her head up high and very slowly lowered her arms so that they were by her sides.

She wouldn’t cower away this time, she would use her body, and observe its effects on the men, discover her power. That was why she was here.

Slowly she began to turn around and the men on that side of the spa went wild as her naked body came into view.

Then she was there, with her back against the wall, hands by her sides, breathing steadily. She listened to the wolf-whistles and heard the shouts that were all for her.

And slowly, very slowly she began to walk back down the corridor towards the first sauna, her magnificent bare breasts on prominent display, leading the way before her like an offering to any that wanted them.

A sly smile formed at the corners of Kate’s mouth as she stopped outside the first sauna and pulled open the door.

Leopard
02-16-2010, 06:38 AM
My favourite part yet - the change in Kate's perspective is really great, and adds a lot to her character without going too overboard.

Woof
02-16-2010, 06:39 AM
whoot.big big change in personality here.i LIKE~

jj111
04-27-2010, 02:57 AM
I hope this gets finished, it's a great story.

kitten1628
07-20-2010, 03:11 PM
please please please finish this story!!!!!you are so talented and need to finish!!!I think this is the best story I've read in the longest time!

Dicedarefan666
07-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Ugh, I liked this story before the change in Kate, before she decided that Amy was worth more than her previous dreams.

Good enough I suppose, but would have preferred that she escaped again and somehow rescued Amy, or didn't.

ClaireX19801
03-05-2012, 08:20 AM
This story blows me away! Any chance of it continuing???