PDA

View Full Version : Nudity / Walking dares

edsmaffs
08-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Ok, I've started to take up walking again in the local country, with a little spin of nudity dares of course :P

I'm 16, male. The area where I live is fairly secluded, although you do get the occasional dog walker around. I'm interested in nudity dares or challenges to do when I go on a fairly long walk through the woods and fields!

So far the stuff I've done has been fairly mild. I've walked bottomless before, and today I'm going to dare myself to walk naked as far as I can before wimping out!

Has anyone got any suggestions for other dares I could do on the walks? I'm not really sure what dares I'm into given that I've done hardly any! I'm planning to take a plastic bag along with me to carry my clothes if that helps.

Post here with your dares. If they're reasonable enough to do I'll try them, and tell you what I thought of them. Hopefully I'll find some stuff I enjoy doing!

Deisy CD
08-14-2009, 03:00 AM
You'll need a suitcase with a key lock for this one.

First use that plastic bag of yours and put some regular clothes in them, including shoes and all. Then go and hide them somewhere.

Now take the empty suitcase and leave your key at home. Go to the woods or whatever and make sure you are about 30 mins walking away from your plastic bag. Now strip naked and put all your clothes in the suitcase and close it.

Now there's no turning back and you must get to the plastic bag to get dressed again.

If you are really dearing I suggest you would wear some female lingerie during you walk and maybe some heeled boots or something.

Hope you like it.

Likes: Crossdressing, pictures, bondage, boots, semi-public, ice cubes
Dislikes: pee, cum-eating
Not: Messy, public, family, anal, poo, illegal stuff, permanent damage

I will probably have to add or change these lists later.

edsmaffs
08-14-2009, 03:05 AM
I like the idea of crossdressing on the walk, although I don't have any girl's clothes that I could use. I'll put that one as a "maybe" for later!

I can find a suitcase with a lock, but I'm a bit nervous about this one for now. When I go for a walk today I'll strip off, leave the clothes hidden in the woods somewhere and see how long I can go before I wimp out and head back. If I can go far enough I'll try the suitcase idea.

Thanks for both of the dares anyway. I'll see how the leaving the clothes somewhere thing goes first before trying the first one.

Deisy CD
08-14-2009, 03:07 AM
tanks for the reply.
Love to see how long you could last naked out there.
Please let me know.

Likes: Crossdressing, pictures, bondage, boots, semi-public, ice cubes
Dislikes: pee, cum-eating
Not: Messy, public, family, anal, poo, illegal stuff, permanent damage

I will probably have to add or change these lists later.

edsmaffs
08-14-2009, 03:09 AM
I'll time myself! I tend to wimp out quite easily though; what do you reckon would be a good time for staying naked out there?

Deisy CD
08-14-2009, 03:23 AM
10 mins should be the least! Don't whimp out before! or post a pic of you naked (without face if you like) in the album area.

edsmaffs
08-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Ok, I just went for a quick wander in the woods ... wasn't as long as I wanted :(

Started off fairly well, I got up there and took trousers off. I decided that was a bit tame to start with, so I gave myself a wedgie exposing more of my ass. After about 5 mins I got bored of that, and stripped completely off. I was planning to wait for a few minutes and then hang the bag somewhere and see how long I could last, but I heard a dog barking and a lady's voice. I kind of freaked out and ended up redressing :(

Overall I lasted about 4-5 mins naked, so very very wimpish! I'm planning to go up into the woods later today, and onto the field as well to make up for it. My target is to last at least 15 mins exposed, and if I hear someone, try and hide instead of getting all wimpy and covering back up!

If you have any other ideas for dares I can do whilst up there to pass the time, or a light "punishment dare" for not lasting long enough then I'll see if I can do it :P

John Masters
08-14-2009, 04:48 AM
Sounds to me as though you are doing very well considering you've only just started. I've only ever gone naked in public if I'm confident I won't be seen though there is always the thrill of being caught.

Here's one. Find a clearing in a wood. If there is a fallen tree or a log even better. Strip off, put a blindfold on and tie your hands together (if you can step through your tied wrists so that your tied hands are behind your back - you would have to be really brave for this) and either kneel down or lay face down over the log (or whatever) and see how long you can stay like that.

CISS
08-14-2009, 04:52 AM
Here are a few variations of your basic "walking through the woods naked"-idea, arranged from 'easy' to 'really daring':

(1) Instead of keeping your shirt on, wear nothing but the tightest pair of underwear you own.
(2) Get a pen or something and attach a small flag or sign to it, then put it in your butt and walk around like that.
(3) Pee while walking naked. Do not stop walking while you'Re peeing.
(4) Start your walk with a full set of clothing. Remove one item every couple hundred yards and hide it behind a tree or bush until you're fully naked. Walk another 2 minutes, then turn around and retrieve your items and get redressed.
(5) Take a camera and snap pictures of yourself naked in front of 10 different types of trees/bushes/flowers. When you're back home, research the names of the trees/bushes/flowers.
(6) Walk at least 5 minutes with a full erection. Your choice if you want to keep your shirt on or go completely naked.
(7) Walk naked with an erection, but every 10th tree you pass you must first hug and then pretend you're humping the tree.
(7) Go naked and masturbate while you're walking. You cannot put your pants back on until you have had two orgasms. Your choice if you want to keep your shirt on though.

Enjoy and don't scare the local wildlife :p

CISS

edsmaffs
08-14-2009, 05:48 AM
"Don't scare the local wildlife"..
A deer actually ran really close to me when I was at the bottomless stage, shocked me a bit :P

There is a clearing in the wood, I'm not keen on doing any bondage-like stuff in case I get stuck. I might bring a blindfold and spread-eagle myself on the grass though, and see whether I can stay there or wimp out.

I'll try a couple of that list of dares CISS. Maybe not all of them, but the tight undies would be a good one; if I got hold of a pair of panties or a thong that would be even better. Definitely going to try walking with an erection!

I'm also going to head out into the fields above the woods; walking naked there is going to make me feel a lot more exposed than covered by trees...