PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in US (very strict)

LadySadistic
04-03-2017, 07:02 PM
19/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in US (very strict)

Hello. I am a 19-year-old female from the USA. I've had many submissives and slaves over the past year. I am looking a submissive or lower status male. What's coming up next includes what I enjoy kink-wise and what I'd like you to be interested in, with what I expect from you as well as experience and contact information.

Here's what I expect an ideal submissive male or lower status to enjoy or learn to enjoy.

*For humiliation, that would include bathroom control, diapers, sissification (depending on the situation), embarrassing poses, semi-public (toys), watersports.

*For strict rules, orgasm control (ruined, chastity), forced exercise (maybe), wearing toys 24/7 (with exceptions, of course), daily line writing, pet play (depending on the situation), daily enemas (depending).

*For pain, your hole will be fucked daily. Your cock and balls were be tortured. Then you will be subjected to face slapping, spankings with a belt or other objects and whatever else I ask.

Disclaimer: I require videos as proof and I love seeing you in pain. Limits will be pushed if you consent otherwise, despite me loving you in pain, I will respect limits.

If this is you or could be you, comment or Kik me at

UnicornCookieFarm

Thank you for reading! :)

Lady Sadistic

Lostsoul9218
04-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Im who your looking for

Kik: lostsoul9218

lyyper11
04-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Dear Mistress,

I'm from France but looking for a remote Mistress like you.
Could you please be interessed ?

Thanks in advance,

Yours

a2mslutboy
04-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Eager slut here seeking your training x

Can I please apply and audition Mistress.

Skype - [email protected]

SexFiend86
05-27-2017, 10:45 AM
Messaged you on kik Mistress. SissySlut4u86
Please oh please punish my holes :D

White heart
05-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Hello mistress
Please miss kik me at White0heart