PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (chat slave)

littleone98
04-03-2017, 10:22 AM
19/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (chat slave)

Hi potential Mistresses

I've been on this site for a while, and I have had a couple of Mistresses but I’m here to find someone new and someone I can connect with. I’m a 19 year old female from the UK.

I am looking for a Mistress not a Master do males do not apply as you will be ignored. I want to find someone who i can build trust with. Who is caring and kind but also strict at the same time. This relationship will be as much about becoming friends as it will be a sexual relationship. I find to build that it does require daily communication. But of course i understand life does get in the way and daily communication cannot always happen.

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits

• Orgasm control
• Body writing
• Rules

I want to find more likes and find out other things in this big world of bdsm as i feel i have only seen a small section.

Dislikes
• Pictures
• Anal
• Corner Time
• Writing Lines

Limits
• Cam/voice chat
• Blood
• Permanent damage
• Public
• Scat/pee
• Pussy insertions

These are my Likes, Dislikes and Limits. It would be helpful if you shared at least a few of my interests.

How to apply?

Please send me a PM with the following information below:

1. Name?
2. Age?
3. Location/Availability?
4. Likes?
5. Why do you want to be my Domme?
6. How much experience do you have?
7. What about my ad caught your eye?
8. Three random facts about yourself?
9. Expectations of a relationship with me?

The main form of communication I would prefer is Skype or kik

I look forward to reading your responses.

Littleone

izzyto67
04-03-2017, 11:08 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (chat slave)

Hi potential Mistresses

I've been on this site for a while, and I have had a couple of Mistresses but I’m here to find someone new and someone I can connect with. I’m a 19 year old female from the UK.

I am looking for a Mistress not a Master do males do not apply as you will be ignored. I want to find someone who i can build trust with. Who is caring and kind but also strict at the same time. This relationship will be as much about becoming friends as it will be a sexual relationship. I find to build that it does require daily communication. But of course i understand life does get in the way and daily communication cannot always happen.

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits

• Orgasm control
• Body writing
• Rules

I want to find more likes and find out other things in this big world of bdsm as i feel i have only seen a small section.

Dislikes
• Pictures
• Anal
• Corner Time
• Writing Lines

Limits
• Cam/voice chat
• Blood
• Permanent damage
• Public
• Scat/pee
• Pussy insertions

These are my Likes, Dislikes and Limits. It would be helpful if you shared at least a few of my interests.

How to apply?

Please send me a PM with the following information below:

1. Name?
2. Age?
3. Location/Availability?
4. Likes?
5. Why do you want to be my Domme?
6. How much experience do you have?
7. What about my ad caught your eye?
8. Three random facts about yourself?
9. Expectations of a relationship with me?

The main form of communication I would prefer is Skype or kik

I look forward to reading your responses.

Littleone

Please Close this forum. She has found her owner in me.

Aron
04-03-2017, 11:15 PM
good luck :D hope it works out