PDA

View Full Version : umm sex in stories?

dalbo94
08-11-2009, 10:01 PM
umm aslong as its in the mature section can we put sex into are stories like in detail i know it gets really dirty on here but just incase

Coyote
08-11-2009, 10:20 PM
As far as i am aware that is within the rules but i wouldnt go overboard on it

interesting
08-11-2009, 10:33 PM
You could use the following writing advice.

Show don't tell. There's no reason to tell us what positions the character is taking; make the story about the action, not the action about the story.

Less is better than more. Leave some empty spaces for detail up to the readers' imagination. It's much more erotic than if you try to describe every moment of intercourse in detail.

Keep it simple. Don't go overboard in technical detail or in elaborate descriptions of acts or items; just name them and keep them coherent to their use in the story.

Just follow these three guidelines and you should do all right. And remember: anything worth writing is worth writing good, so watch that spelling, those paragraphs, punctuation and sentence structure.

And make your story about something more than just sex. Make it about the characters, who they are, what they like, what they don't like, how they relate to each other and to their sexuality.

I'll stop here, but I could go on and on...

dalbo94
08-12-2009, 08:38 AM
hey thnx for the help and be sure to start reading my story "From warrior to pet"

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29856