PDA

View Full Version : Human Sexuality 100 (Unrealistic Fantasy Fiction)

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi,

This is another story which never got published properly, but is an extreme element of the dare idea:

HUMAN SEXUALITY 100 (PART I)

Influence:
This text has been inspired by Knightwolf’s “Human Sexuality 201”, a brilliant text, and if you haven’t read it, then do so, it’s well worth it. Also, please finish the bloody thing as I don’t believe that Chapter 9 should be the last!

Disclaimer / Warning:
It is great to read about having unprotected sex with different people every day, but is sheer folly to do so. This is erotic fantasy, not an attempt to describe reality. Remember this! Please! I can not be held to account for you, or anybody, trying to make this story into reality. Read at your own risk. This is not based, or does not reference any actual people, living or dead. Reading this material must not violate any laws in your place of residence.

Notation
Any text in [ and ] brackets were not spoken but are entered to help the reader understand the story.

Chapter One: Starting University

Are you sitting comfortably? Yes? Good, I can begin…..

First of all, I must introduce myself before I can begin my tale of an excellent term at University. It was my first term, and my first time away from home, friends, family, and on my own. But I enjoyed it. My name is Adam Mitchell, and I am 19 years old. I attend Elsbridge State University, on the island of Quillan – a medium sized university with approximately 15,000 students.

My family is over 400 miles away on another island, and so when I arrived here, I was on my own. On “Freshers” week I was assigned to a small flat, which I would share with three other people, with had a communal bathroom, lounge and kitchen. It was located, not far from one of the University’s three train stations (North End) and the kitchen commanded spectacular views over the hills.

Susie was one of my flatmates - a confident girl who was very beautiful, and I can't deny I wasn’t attracted to. Even gay men would have been attracted to her magnificent breasts, and pert arse. She even wore skin-tight clothes which enhanced her figure, and as in September the weather is good, she decided to walk around half-naked, proudly displaying her fine figure for everyone to see. It was very hard not to have lustful thoughts about her.

Mark was another of my flatmates, living in the room opposite. He was a loud, football-loving, beer-swilling, easy-going sort of guy. I liked him. I could see I could quite easily spend hours watching football in front of the television with him.

Lastly, there was Anita. I didn’t know much about Anita, other than that she was quiet, and never ventured out of her room. She was unknown. She had brown hair, shoulder length, and possessed an OK figure, but I knew nothing of her personality.

The same could not be said for Susie, as I spent most of the Freshers week in her room. We watched TV, we drank, and we got to know each other, and I liked her. I knew she was going to be a good friend. It was however on the Wednesday night that she suggested something to me, which made me a little apprehensive. At Elsbridge, when you enrol in the first year, you not only do the course you are enrolling on, but also two others, one in the first term and one in the second. My major was “Mathematics”, but I had not thought of what I was going to do this term as well. I had to decide by tomorrow when the University enrolled everyone.

Elsbridge had a new course, and it was this which Susie wanted to do and did not want to do alone. She needed someone to do it with her – and she wanted that someone to be me! Human Sexuality 100 or HS as it was known, was an “experimental course which the University had received substantial funding to run” and would be “a practical, physical and intimate exploration of sex”. It also came with a disclaimer in the courses booklet – “This course will be unsuitable for most students and only the most open-minded students should consider”.

I don’t consider myself to be open-minded, but there was an aura of mystery about the course that I wanted to discover. I mulled it over for awhile.

“I really want to do that course, it sounds fun, but I can't do it on my own. Please? It can't be that bad”, Susie told me.

I relented and signed my form accordingly.

On Sunday I checked my e-mail and had my timetable and course information. Mathematics lectures were optional, as all notes were distributed on-line anyway, but HS lectures were compulsory. I groaned, HS lectures on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Mathematics lectures on Monday and Tuesday.

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Chapter Two: My First lectures

My first lecture with HS was at 10am, and Susie woke me up by bringing me a cup of tea. Over the weekend I had stressed concerns about this course, and she was keen to annul these fears of mine. At ten-to we walked down to “Imperial Lecture Theatre 4” – the smallest lecture theatre in the Imperial Building. It seated fifty people maximum. Susie and I sat down at the back and around sixteen other people were around us, two-thirds of whom were women – all of them the same age as me and Susie.

“Looks weird, there must be more people than this”, Susie told me. “It did come with a disclaimer”, I argued and she smiled. What had I let myself in for?

At 10am, a youngish lady, about 28, came into the lecture theatre, wearing an overcoat, and went to the front of the lecture theatre. She spoke, not needing to shout as the room was so small.

“You students are the first of a new kind. This is the Human Sexuality Course, and this University has been given a substantial grant to get this idea into reality. My name is Dr Emily Newham, I am an expert in the field of Human Sexuality, as a member of the Psychology department, but now I have my own department.”

“This course is very experimental and this is valuable research. As a result, all the newspapers ‘round here have been awash with this story, and so any unusual actions you will take out of campus will not cause problems, as long as you are not hurting anyone. When you start this course properly you will be given proper HS ID Cards so should anyone stop you, you can flash the cards and it will explain all”

“Lastly, if anyone wants to change to another course before Wednesday, then that is fine. Collect a form from me at the end of this session. Otherwise, I expect you all to want to push your limits as far as you can imagine as this term is supposed to be not only enlightening, but make you a better person, with increased confidence, and drive. Any questions?”

No-one said a word, and so she unbuttoned her overcoat to be completely naked. Her breasts were about a C cup, and probably a 34” chest, maybe 36”. Her hair was mousey-brown, and came to below her shoulders. There wasn’t any hair in her crotch – shaved completely – and there wasn’t a bit of fat on her. I turned to Susie, expecting a reaction, and she looked down at my trousers, also expecting one.

“It’s going to be a weird term”, I told her. Other students were muttering, but Dr Newham looked at us, and then there was silence once again.

“From Wednesday, when you come in here, I expect you to be naked. Any clothes you are wearing should be deposited at the front of the theatre, and can be collected at the end of the lesson. Before you go please collect a pack from me and I will hope to see you all on Wednesday”.

Susie and I walked down to the front, and picked up a set of A4 pages stapled together – about twenty in all. We took them back to the Flat, and opened them in my room.

It contained a syllabus and summary of the course, a consent form (to be handed in by Wednesday) absolving the University of any blame resulting from any distress caused by course, a selection of possible project ideas, to be started in Week 2 and a personal note from Dr Newham.

“Get this”, I said to Susie, “Dr Newham says, ‘when completing the projects, there is funding available to help you finance any costs you may need. Please remember that this is subsidized research, and as a result, your expenses will be minimal.’ That’s handy”.

Susie agreed, and then read about future study, “There ‘may be a second term course available, and this will involve a really intensive attempt to push boundaries and set new standards’. This looks like it could be a good course after all”

There were also reminders that the local police, chamber of commerce [consortium of local businesses representing their interests], schools and University had all agreed to assist with this research so their co-operation could be guaranteed.

Wednesday came very quickly, and I had been told by Susie that I was not going to drop HS. It had unnerved me that she had that much effect on me, to order me not to do something and I complied. Oh well, I thought, must be some spark there then!

When we arrived I got undressed and left my clothes at the front of the classroom. We were the only people there at the time, so getting undressed with Susie wasn’t a problem given that she had seen me naked when I had come out of the shower. Nonetheless I wanted to cover my groin with cupped hands!

We went a sat down on a bench in the middle of the theatre, and finished filling in the consent forms. Slowly people came in and also left their clothes at the front, turning a shade of red, somewhere in between embarrassed pink and humiliated scarlet!

One of them said that they couldn’t “believe that we were doing this” and someone else said that they got a thrill from it. At 11am, Dr Newham arrived and looked around; there were six boys and five girls, eleven students in total. She collected consent forms from us, and then took off her clothes herself.

“Good, today we are going to explore a bit about each other, and then I am going to explain about the project. I want each of you to come to the front and answer some intimate questions truthfully”

Dr Newham picked up her list and then picked Susie Pembridge first. I smiled and looked at her, and she went bright pink.

“Down here, please Susie”.

Susie walked down to the front of the theatre and then sat on the desk as instructed. I could see that she hadn’t shaved recently as her legs were apart. She did have nice breasts though, even and not misshapen at all.

“Please tell us your sexual history, Susie, together with the amount of times you masturbate, the last time you masturbated, and what about?”

Susie ummed for a minute, clearly nervous. Dr Newham then asked her to hurry up, and then Susie spoke.

“I've had two partners – one when I was 17 and another one last year when I was 18. I masturbate about twice a week at most, normally less, and the last time I masturbated was after Adam left my room on Monday, and I thought about him”. Dr Newham looked at me, and then asked if anyone has any questions.

Unsurprisingly, no-one did, and Dr Newham told us off! “I have loads of questions for you Susie. What did you do with your partners?”

“I had sex with them”, she blurted out, not quite understanding the question.

“No I mean, what else did you do? Did you go down on them? Did they go down on you? Did you have anal sex? Did you try water sports, bondage, etc?”

“No, Luke, went down on me once, but that’s about it.”

“Anyone else?”, Dr Newham looked round the classroom and no-one had any questions, and so she called someone else and a relieved Susie came and sat back down. Five minutes later though it was my turn.

“My name is Adam, and I have had one partner, last year – Elle. I sometimes masturbate three times a day, I sometimes don’t masturbate for days, and I don’t always come, although I often do. I last did so, about four or five days ago, when a racy film was on my TV late at night in my room.”

“And what were you thinking?” Dr Newham enquired.

“I don’t recall exactly, but probably someone along the lines of, ‘I want to sleep with the main character’.” Dr Newham smiled, and then threw the field out to the class, who were growing in confidence, so first of all a girl called Helen (who is bisexual) asked me if I was bisexual as well, and I explained I wasn’t, and then a guy called Ricky asked me if Elle was a one-night-stand, and I said she was at first, but then it went into a relationship.

I sat back down relieved.

After everyone had revealed their intimate details, Dr Newham explained about the projects.

“These have to push the boundaries. The more adventurous, the better the grades. There are no examples but I have given you some suggestions, as this is the first year of the course, but you must work alone. I'm looking for you to do something constantly throughout the term, and then write a diary, and account, to be submitted, along with a thesis, of how it changed you. I want you to experience things you never dreamt of. It must go beyond what you have done. Have some ideas for me for Friday”

I looked at Susie, a little scared.

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Chapter Three: Starting the main Project

Susie and I began thinking about the project. Susie wanted to dispel her conservative image, and way of thinking, and wanting to experience the world, and wanting to experience something new. She wanted to try everything. A little bit of everything at least, and so we hit upon a good idea. We would do a joint project. Every day we would get a load of dares from our friends and then select one each to do. We would take pictures of each other and then load them onto a website so other students could keep track of our progress.

This was however not allowed under her rules, as it was a joint project, so we went to see her. Her room was located in the Imperial Building as well, about a ten-minute walk from our flat, and we knocked on the door. She told us to enter, and all around the room was pictures of erotica, and sex-toys. She turned away from the computer, and we shut the door.

“Sit down”, she gestured towards two chairs so we sat down and then told her why were here.

“We want to do a joint project”, we told her, and then told her what it was. She seemed interested, and then said she would work on the idea, and let us know on Friday. We said our thanks and left.

Friday came all too quickly, and once again we left our clothes at the front of the room. By now I knew Susie very well and was quickly enjoying her company much more. She asked every student to come to the front and explain their project, and she altered all of them dramatically.

Gregory wanted to observe peoples reaction to his nudity when showering, and instead he had to spend the entire term in the nude, unless the temperature got too low, which it just doesn’t do here!

Jane wanted to see how easy it was to pull in the various clubs, and instead she had to sleep with three different men a week, all picked up from clubs.

Bisexual Helen wanted to try and analyse what people would say to her suggestion of three-in-a-bed (one male, one female). Instead she was going to analyse what people did after they had done three-in-a-bed. She must do it at least thrice a week with different people.

The list went on; every suggestion was spiced up, turned into a bigger project and then sent back. This wasn’t academia, this was pure smut, and I was sure I was going to enjoy it!

Lastly, Dr Newham turned to Susie and me and announced “two students came to me with an interesting proposal, and they are going to do a joint project. Susie and Adam will, every day, pick out at random three dares each, and try to complete them that day, take photographs and then upload them to their own website. They must complete all three dares every day where possible. The dares can ask them to do anything, and also they will complete a diary and account on the website. I have got “dares.elsbridge.ac.qu” for them so log on regularly. I’ve have sent the details of the account to Adam. I would like people to write down dares for them to do now.”

She handed out index cards to everyone, apart from us and got two bags, one marked “Adam” and one marked “Susie”. Obviously there are some things Susie couldn’t do and vice versa, due to the differences in human anatomy, and although most of our classmates just wrote the same dare twice, there was some difference. She did tell the class not to put any intercourse in, or anything too strong this week. “Build up”, she said.

“I will also be taking suggestions via the web and adding them to your sacks, so please bring these every Monday, as well as getting new ideas from your peers. Every once and awhile, I will also give you extra dares to complete together, over the course of the week”

What the fuck had I let myself my in for?

Over the weekend, I set up the website. Every day, Susie and I would pick three dares at random together, supervising each other and then upload the dares onto the website. At night, we had to write the diary extract and then upload the pictures. It looked quite swish!

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Chapter Four: Monday Week 2

Susie and I got up at about 8am and she came into my room. I wasn’t dressed, but it hardly mattered. She picked up her sack and told me to go first. There was about 100 pieces of paper in here. I'm sure Dr Newham added some herself!

I picked out three pieces of paper and unfolded them.

“Spend all day in the nude, allow Susie to chain you up at night, so you spend all night chained and masturbate in front of an open window”

I then looked at Susie, and she selected her three at random.

“Go into a flat at random and offer to go down on all the men there”. She squealed. “I can't do that. Oh god. Spend fifteen minutes swimming in the pool naked and…” She unwrapped the final piece of paper, “…use the mens’ restroom all day today”

I didn’t bother getting dressed, instead having a shower, and then uploading our dares for the dare onto our website. Other students had their own websites they had to post their progress onto.

At about 8.45 we were ready to go, with almost an hour to kill, so we went and watched a film.

I walked across campus in just my trainers and socks. I looked silly, but I didn’t want to walk across campus in bare foot in case there was some broken glass. I brought this up in our seminar (Monday’s lectures were being reclassified as “seminars”). Dr Newham agreed that we could all wear footwear, and clothing which other planned activities demanded (such as sport) when we were supposed to be naked. We were given a sackful of extra dares each, as well as one of her “special dares” for the week.

Her special dare for the week, was for on Saturday, both of us was to go to town, and I was to be on a leash throughout. It was slavery!

We were also given, a digital camera for our website, and Susie then took a couple of pictures of me walking across campus naked. A few people looked at me as I crossed the campus in the nude. They had heard of the course, and just assumed what I was doing. One girl, who was distributing Christian propaganda, told me it was “disgusting” and “totally immoral”. I advised her to mind her “own business”, and Susie pushed me on.

“I want to quickly go to the toilet, Susie told me, and so we went into one of the bars on campus, and she used the toilet there. It was just opening, so I went in and got myself a glass of Coca-Cola, while Susie was “spending a penny”.

The barwoman made a comment to me, about my lack of clothing, and asked me if it was the HS course, and I told her it was.

“You should apply here then if you have the audacity to walk around naked – the staff dress up really stupidly and lewdly every Friday and Saturday night, and they get up to all sorts of disgusting and degrading things, all for charity”

“Are there any vacancies, then?”, I asked.

“Two”, she told me, after looking on the notice board, “I have some application forms here if you are interested”

“Yeah, can I have a couple?” The barwoman passed me a couple of forms which I took to a table. “Cheers” I called out after myself.

Susie joined me, and I she asked about the forms, and I explained that I thought we could earn a little bit of cash, and do some of the dares here and raise money for charity.

A cool draught echoed around the bar. It wasn’t a big bar, and opposite there was a couple of girls who were eagerly watching me. My naked body was a fascination for them.

After I had had my drink, Susie decided to get her dares out of the way. She went to the flat next to ours, which was all guys, who were sitting down watching football from the Premiership in England. Under no circumstances were they going to refuse a free blow job, particularly when we explained why she had to do it. There were three guys in the flat at the time, and I went back to get the digital camera which I had left in the flat.

When I returned, Susie had her head between one of the guy’s legs and I eagerly snapped the picture. They had clearly got her to go down on them while they were still watching the game. They drank lager, and spoke as Susie enthusiastically sucked the tallest and biggest guy first. He let out a massive fart, and everyone in the room laughed. I had sympathy for my friend between his legs.

Slowly, he became more and more distant, as she skilfully took his attention away from the television, and he began to grown. At first it was heavy breathing, which was more noticeable to me, as I was taking the pictures and was walking around him. Then he began to grunt. It was all under his breath, but they became more audible as Susie took him closer and closer to the climax which he so wanted.

The two other guys also wanted their turn and were becoming restless, eager for attention. I was looking at them, as they tried to concentrate on the game, and also on their mate. I was looking at them when the first guy delivered his load deep into Susie. His groans had become louder and louder, when he finally let out one major vocal emission and then pumped his semen into Susie’s mouth.

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Like a real pro, Susie just swallowed, completely undisturbed. The guy just slumped in his chair, exhausted by his encounter. I took one last picture of him, as Susie withdrew from his crotch.

She went to work on another of the guys, who was sitting in the armchair. He had removed his trousers and boxer shorts as soon as she had finished with his mate. They lay at his feet, and she knelt on the jeans and the red polka dot underwear. Everyone in the room focused solely on Susie, with the television being ignored. There almost silence in the room, as Susie took her very aroused young man, and pulled back the foreskin. It glistened, indicating the large presence of pre-cum, and she flicked it with her tongue. He sat back into the chair and closed his eyes.

It took him no time whatsoever to start grunting and groaning as Susie enveloped his member with her warm, moist mouth. Her mouth slid up and down his shaft, and he loved it. His head was well back on the chair and he was staring at the ceiling, or had his eyes closed. His toes curled. His buttocks were clenched. It was his heaven. It would have been a pornographer’s heaven, as I duly snapped Susie at every available instance.

A phone rang, and the only untouched guy answered it. It did not deter Susie, as she continued to bob her head up and down on his member. I did not listen to the call, but we noticed him when he put the phone down, and pulled up his trousers, which he had removed in between Susie starting on the guy she was on, and now.

“I’ve got to go. Annette was going to come here, but I can't let her come in with you like that”

“Ah bad luck dude”, the first guy told him. “It was great”.

“Fucking hate girlfriends”, he told him. He then addressed Susie, “Oi whatever your name is, if ever you need to do something like this again, then just let us know. I want you next time”. He ran out of the room cursing his luck and I smiled.

Susie hadn’t left the crotch of the guy and he was getting ready to come in a big way. His audible output had increased significantly, and then I saw his buttocks clench much more. His toes curled, and finally he liberated his sperm deep into Susie’s throat. Once again, she didn’t flinch and gleefully set about cleaning his member.

I took one last photo, and we left the two guys sat deep into their chairs, both with their trousers and underwear around their ankles. We finally left the room with both of them saying a big “thank you” to my flatmate.

“I feel quite dirty”, she told me as we entered our flat. I locked the door behind us with Susie’s keys which she had given to me when I went to get the digital camera. Being naked does not allow you have many pockets!

She took another picture of me, and I went into my room to upload the pictures to the website. Susie offered me a drink, and returned with a cup of tea. We looked at the pictures on the website, and there were a lot of them. We added a few comments, such as “he had more than a mouthful” and “it wasn’t just the players in England who were scoring”.

“I'm going to have a shower”, she told me. “I feel quite horny, but also really dirty”

“Fancy a swim then”, I asked her, and she looked up, with those mischievous eyes.

“You know that’s not such a bad idea”, she replied, “the only problem is, I don’t know where my swimming costume is”

“Now that IS a shame. You always go naked”, I answered. She laughed and I grabbed the camera, and we walked down to the open air pool, on the edge of the campus.

It was a sunny day, so there were a lot of people there, and Susie, only wearing a top (no bra), knickers and shorts, stripped in the viewing gallery on the side where I was. The naked girl walked away from, shaking her arse as she went. People behind me moved their heads forward to get a better look. She walked to the pool edge and dived in. I photographed her when she was next to the clock.

I knew she was a little nervous being naked in front of this many people, as she had explained this to me as we crossed campus. I was of course, naked as the day I was born, basked in the sun. After a few laps, Susie got out of the pool and went a sat next to someone on the sun bed who had beckoned to her. When she sat down, a few people came up to her, mostly guys. They engaged in conversation with them, and I used the zoom to photograph them.

She sat cross-legged, but her wet hair was behind her head, so her unfettered breasts were available for all to see. Slowly a couple of the guys removed their swimming trunks, and a few more people came over to her. They all had their backs to me so all I could see was arses and backs, with Susie looking at them. A few of the guys that came over also removed their trunks and then a few more. Soon, about twelve guys also were naked. They then walked over to the side of the pool, and Susie went with them.

She shouted “go” and they all dived in and frantically swam across the pool. When they reached the other side, they swam back again. The “winner” put his hands up in celebration, shouting in delight. I was a bit perplexed, but guessed what Susie had done. All the boys got out of the pool and walked back over to the sun bed, where Susie was. The winner then walked to the front and I walked around the viewing area, trying to get a better view. I saw Susie go down on the guy and I smiled to myself.

I captured this on camera, as she frantically sucked him. I can't relay anything more about his reactions, or what, as he was over thirty metres away from me, but I guessed when he unloaded his cargo in her mouth, as she withdrew. Susie then got up and walked through the little crowd that gathered to cheers and applause. She looked around the pool, and dived in. I made sure I photographed her next to the clock once again, and she looked round at the timepiece and then walked up to me.

“Don’t say a word”. She told me. One of the guys in the race came up to her as she was getting dressed. She spoke to him, as he asked her if she would be here again. He was young, can't have been any older than seventeen, and he seemed quite shy. Clearly it had taken him ten minutes to find the courage to even talk to her!

I didn’t listen in to the conversation and instead photographed them. He then wrote something down on a piece of paper, which she then pocketed and walked up to me. We left the pool together.

“What did he write down?” I asked her.

“His phone number, bless him”. I laughed. “He is only sixteen. He lives down the road. He asked me if as a bet, I have to do anything like that again, he would love to be a part of it”.

“I bet he would”

“Yes, but there is something special about him. A naivety I want to quash”.

“Whore”

“Jealous. I need to go to the toilet. Can you photograph me using the gent’s?”

“No problem”. I looked to see how many photos I had left in memory. Over two-hundred. Great. We walked into the bar, and across into the toilets. I photographed her walking into the toilets and then she entered into one of the cubicles (stalls). I went with her and she sat down on the toilet and removed her shorts and knickers and released her bladder. She didn’t take long, and I continued to take pictures. She washed her hands and we walked back to the flat to upload the website for a second time that day, and update our “online diaries”

I also got Susie to fill in the form from the bar. We decided we would like to work there, and the extra money could come in handy. I took them down to the barman, in the nude of course, and he looked a little surprised.

“Human Sexuality course”, I just said, and he nodded and smiled.

“Two forms?”, he asked. He was about 45, and was a big man, but looked like a good laugh. I think you need to be, to run a bar in a University.

“My flatmate as well. She is also doing the HS course.”

“I’ll get back to you soon.”

Later in the evening, Susie and I completed the last two dares I had to do. I played with myself at an open window, looking out over the road at 5.30pm (rush hour) and Susie took pictures from inside and outside. I didn’t come to orgasm. I didn’t want to, and anyway, the dare did not specify I had to. Lastly, Susie tied me to my head board and I drifted off to sleep, rather uncomfortably.

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Chapter Five: Tuesday Week Two

Another day and another morning. I thought about what a new day meant to people throughout the world. Politicians count down to the next election.
Prisoners get to cross one more day off their calendar. They are one more day from being set free. For me, it means three more dares. A new morning, brings more excitement from my sack of fun. Unfortunately, I was like a prisoner at the moment, still being tied up from the night before. Before I had gone to sleep, Susie had kissed me and then kissed my penis, which became erect when she went near it. A few strokes of it with her warm, moist mouth got me very aroused!

“Horny bugger, aren’t we?”, she told me. “But this isn’t in my dares”, she told me after she had licked the shaft. She shut the door behind her, despite my cries of “come on!”. She finally left with me calling out “bitch” after her!

Susie was back in my room, after I had called her name and she dutifully untied me, after she had photographed me. I made the fatal mistake of not going to the toilet before I went to sleep so I ran out of the room at the first opportunity to go to the bathroom, hoping that there was no-one else in there. I was desperate. I was going to release at any time. The carpet was eternally grateful that there was no-one using the lavatorial facilities!

Once I had drained my bladder, I returned. It dawned on me that I had spent the last twenty four hours naked, and Susie was in my room. She took the sack that she had left there yesterday and gave me her sack.

“I’ll pick out your dares today. I got nasty ones yesterday, and the balance needs to be redressed”.

I didn’t mind. It was picked at random. It was like the people who insist on having a “lucky” bingo seat or wearing lucky underwear when picking lottery numbers. It is all chance. It doesn’t matter whether you are wearing tights, thongs or whatever, every outcome has the same probability of occurring.

She delved into my sack (how disgusting does that sound?!) and selected three dares for me to do and passed them to me to unfold.

“Walk from campus to town, naked, wearing a pair of handcuffs behind your back. Go to the toilet over the central drain in the main square, and lastly go to the adult toys shop in the University shopping arcade and buy an adult film.”

“Piece of piss, especially the second one!” Susie looked at me, unamused.

“Yeah, OK, what are mine?”

I picked up one piece of paper from her sack. “Number one, walk from campus to town, naked, wearing a pair of handcuffs behind your back. Original.” I picked two other pieces of paper, and unfolded them. “Number two, go to the bar, and bring yourself to orgasm using a vibrator and number three, strip for a fee and donate it to charity. Got to admit, nice idea, helping people less fortunate than yourself”

“Do you want a cup of tea?” she asked me.

“Yes please. I will update the website accordingly.” She nodded and left. I also added to my diary about my experiences of the night before.

Over breakfast we talked and thought that we should do the walking to town dare in two legs. I would walk there, and she would walk back handcuffed, although it said walk to town from campus, I did not see what difference it made to be honest, if she walked to campus from town! It was 9am, and we thought we could get most of the dares done in the morning. For once I was clothed, and I walked into the adult shop on campus. They obviously know who gives them the most custom - students! We bought a pair of handcuffs, a vibrator and an adult film, which came to £25. I kept the receipt, to see if we could get any money back from Dr Newham for them. Susie photographed me holding the video aloft with a cheesy grin on my face. We walked back to the flat and put a set of keys and some money in a bag, along with my mobile phone.

I stripped. Me wearing clothes, didn’t last long and Susie handcuffed me. My hands were behind me back and we walked across campus and began the walk into town, about a mile and a bit. The day was cooler than yesterday and the cool air circulated around my body causing me to shiver slightly, but it wasn’t really cold. We got to town and Susie photographed me outside some shops.

Various people stopped to have a look at two naked students, one handcuffed and the other one a paparazzi, but no-one said anything. We went into a restaurant, and ordered a coffee each. Susie uncuffed me and we drank, much to the amusement of the staff and locals. They had heard of the course. They had read about the course, but now there were seeing the course in action and it was grabbing their attention. Easily, grabbing their attention. We were the talking point in the pub. No one could quite believe that anyone would have the “balls” to do what we were doing. I could scarcely believe it myself!

Susie and I walked back afterwards, with Susie handcuffed. She quipped as we walked back. I enjoyed watching her arse swing from side to side. I photographed her a lot, both from behind and in front. I also captured the reaction of a lot of the public. One taxi driver, stopped and asked her if she was OK and was she on her way to a hen party.

“Course at the University”

“Right”, he said. “Nice tits, by the way”, and then he drove off.

Once we were at the University, we walked past the main plaza, Zenith Square, and the main drain was not obscured. The shopping pavilion was to one side of the square, and the central train station to the other. This was the very heart of the University. We walked over to the central drain and Susie walked a few metres away as I pulled my member out and peed down the drain.

I didn’t need to pee a lot, but it still caught the attention of every student, and soul in the area. It wasn’t a usual occurrence!

Once again, the Christian girl came up to me and Susie to tell us we were immoral and once again I told her to go away. It was my course. I didn’t have a choice!

The website got updated. Again, and we read messages on the message board for us from Dr Newham and other students on our course. She was happy with our progress. Others were more lewd and we smiled, as we ate sandwiches.

I had completed my dare list for the day, but Susie still had two left to do, so after lunch, we got dressed, and took a walk down to see the barman. Our local bar, was going to be seeing a lot of us in the future.

“Good afternoon, is Dave there?” I asked one of the girls behind the bar.

Dave heard his name and came out of the open door behind the counter.

“Could we have a word?”, I asked him and he pointed to a table in the bar area and both of us sat down.

“How can I help you?”

I explained about what we were doing and he looked a little shocked and then smiled quite a lot. I then explained Susie’s dares to him and asked him if she could play with her vibrator.

“Could you do it later?” he asked.

“Don’t see why not.” Susie said, and then we asked why.

“The University is trying to close down this bar at Christmas as it doesn’t make that much money and if you did it later, say at nine, I could pack the bar, and make some extra revenue.”

“You could also do the strip for charity then and make more money for your chosen cause”, I told Susie, and she agreed.

“OK, I’ll be back at nine.”

We shook his hand and left.

Dr Newham was our next port of call. I took along the receipt to ask her if I could get some money towards the handcuffs and all that, or else this course will become very expensive!

She beckoned me in, and told me she had just been looking at our webpage. I asked her what I had to ask and she responded in a way I hadn’t thought possible.

“Of course, I don’t want you to pay for anything. There is a ton of money being thrown at this course. I will give you £500 to pay for anything you need. Just give me the receipts and ask for more when you need it.”

I thanked her and pocketed the bundle of money.

“Oh, and Adam, you can use that money for anything sexual, even if it isn’t a dare. If you two want to watch a pornographic film or whatever, then take it out of the money I give you. I am expecting you to need over £5,000 during the term, but it doesn’t matter if you need more. There is a near bottomless pit”

8.30pm came, and I went into Susie’s room. She was wearing very provocative clothing. Her shapely figure was being clad in a low-cut top, a short miniskirt, and the most revealing sheer thong possible.

“Ready?” I asked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be”, she replied. I picked up the sex toy and turned it on, to make sure there were batteries in it. It buzzed, and I picked up the camera, and pocketed that, along with spare batteries.

We got down to the bar at quarter-to-nine, and I was amazed how many people were in the bar. It was packed full of guys, and we fought our way to the front to see Dave.

He says us and told us to go up onto the stage, which was to the right of the bar. It was raised about four foot and on it was a chair facing out and another chair with a table on it in the “wings”.

“You horny?” I asked her.

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:34 PM
“I am now”, she replied. “I wasn’t before, I was worried before”

She took to the stage, to a chorus of cheers. Every body in the bar turned to see her, and it was clear why Dave wanted her at this time. Everyone had drinks, and there were ten times more people than usual. She sat down and slid her skirt up to her hips. I photographed her and I photographed the crowd, mesmerised by what she was about to do.

She then removed her panties, and threw them into the crowd. I knew she wasn’t going to strip, but she was having fun. She slouched in the chair, and took the vibrator and gestured to the guy who had caught her thong. He came to the front and she told him to come onto stage. He walked past me, and I had no idea what she had in mind. As the pool incident proved, her imagination and lust was greater than the people writing the dares!

She told him to wait there, and she turned on the toy, pushing it past her clit and back again, before she inserted into her, with a groan. I photographed this and one boy in the crowd, who can't have been a student, as he was about sixteen. He was open-mouthed, and it made me laugh.

Susie then got the lad she had hauled up from the crowd to operate the vibrator. That is why she wanted him, so he could push the vibrator deep inside her so she could sit back and enjoy the performance.

He must have been good because he thrusted the toy in and out of her much slower than she was doing, but she groaned much more. She held her breath. She had heavy breathing. She was enjoying this.

Her audience were enjoying this, as one guy was masturbating. I caught him on camera before he realised that I had spied him. It was obvious what he was doing, with his hands deep in his trousers!

Susie though did not need to have her hands anywhere, as a certain young gentleman was doing the work for her. He was very good with the tool as she groaned more and more. When I thought she was going to climax, she stopped short. I think he slowed down, to drive her away from a climax she longed for. This prolonged the showing to the horde of drooling men (and the odd woman) in the bar.

The gentleman kept taking Susie to the very brink, and then letting her subside away from it, until eventually she pleaded with him to let her come and he drove the toy in faster and faster and faster. She exploded with breathtaking energy, screaming as she came which echoed round the bar. She was slouching in the chair warn out before she put her hands on her clitoris, asking the guy to stop.

A round of applause rang out around the bar, and she smiled. The guy got down of the stage having taken the thong which Susie had given him as a trophy. I went up to her.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

“Hell yeah”

“Well you still have a private striptease to do, ready?”

“Of course”

I picked up the microphone, and spoke into it.

“Ladies and gentlemen”, I said, which echoed throughout the bar on the speakers mounted on the wall. “I'm sure you all enjoyed the little show which the lovely Susie has provided for you, so I think she deserves an extra special round of applause….” My sentence was punctured with the ensuing applause given by the patrons of the bar. Susie smiled once again and I then continued.

“You have all seen what she can do, and for one lucky man in here tonight, there is more. For charity, she will do a private striptease for the highest bidder, so what am I bid? £10”

Once guy asked, “Will she do what she has just done for us?”

I turned to Susie, and she shrugged her shoulders, “yeah no problem, it’s for charity”

A flurry of hands rose into the air, and I kept upping the money, until it reached £75.

“I’ll give you £400 if you do it on the stage for everyone to see”, a suited gentleman said.

Susie agreed, and so I put the microphone down, and collected a cheque for £400 from him, made out to “Comic Relief”

Susie asked the gentleman to come onto stage, but he declined, leaving the room, and sending the young boy, who I thought was 16 up in his place. He looked very nervous, but when he came up onto stage, Susie cuddled him and told him to sit down in the seat she was just in, which she turned around.

Slowly she danced around him, before sitting on his lap and removing her top, so her breasts dangled in front of his eyes. I captured this on camera, as the boy’s eyes were out on stalks. She thrusted his face deep into her breasts, before kicking her high-heeled shoes into the crowd.

She then turned around and got the boy to pull her skirt down. His hands fumbled, trembling with anticipation as her skirt was lowered to her ankles. She stepped out of it and walked around on stage, proudly bending over to display her arse for the world to see. I took my chair and gave it to her and she placed it so she was facing the bar, and gave the boy the vibrator, who had turned in his seat.

She guessed, and was probably right, that the boy had not used one of the sex toys before and so she guided him, and told him to thrust it gently in and out of her. He did, and she groaned in pleasure once more, breathing heavily. Once again, the bar was transfixed as the naked girl strove to reach her second climax in half an hour. Her breathing became heavier, and she groaned much more. She wanted this climax. She told the boy to speed up and he did. Her hands went to rubbing her clitoris, and unlike the first orgasm, she came at the first attempt, as it were, detonating her sexual excitement into an intense and awe-inspiring orgasm. I took picture after picture, getting everything I could in shot. Her screams were more than audible and once again it filled the bar. She slouched in her chair exhausted, and more cheers engulfed the bar.

The boy looked a little nervous still and she reached over and kissed him properly on the mouth. She stood up and pulled him to his feet and then unbuttoned his trousers. I knew what she was going to do, although he didn’t. She slid his trousers down to his ankles, and then unbuttoned his boxers, and slid them down. His penis was exposed, but only to her and I, as his back was to the crowd. It was erect and stood up proudly.

Susie engulfed the young penis into her mouth and sucked furiously, aiming to give him as much pleasure as he had just given her. His eyes closed, and his breathing became heavier.

It didn’t take much time for Susie to bring him to an explosion and he injected his fluids into her mouth. She cleaned him up and then stood up and thanked him. She gave her miniskirt to him and picked up her top, and we walked off the stage together to go to the bar.

Dave asked us to go into the room at the back and we did. Susie gave him the clothes she was wearing and told him to put them behind the bar.

“If you two want the jobs, they are yours. I was going to warn you that Friday night and Saturday night can get risqué but I don’t need to after seeing that”

Susie and I accepted our job offers, and went back to our flat after getting a free drink each and mingling with the spectators. The website was uploaded. The diaries updated. I went to bed, in the knowledge that another three dares had been crossed off.

davidmcculloch
07-07-2007, 03:35 PM
There are nine full chapters. If anyone wants the rest posted, I will post them

andom4444
07-07-2007, 05:21 PM
yes please!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksax
07-07-2007, 09:23 PM
WOW! Great story

Bored
07-08-2007, 01:12 AM
yeah very good it is very good fictional story very well writen.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Chapter Six: Wednesday Week Two

At 8am my alarm went off and got out of bed and went to get a drink, going via the bathroom. Susie heard me go past her door, and when I had returned with a steaming cup of tea, she was in my room.

“Good morning, I think we have more dares to pick today”

“I think so”, I said. “Am I picking mine, or are you picking mine”

“I want to pick yours. You have had easy ones so far. It's not fair”

“I think it's perfectly fair, anyway what are my dares?”

Susie selected a handful and then picked three from that.

“Ok, one, wear no clothes all day. That’s so easy. Two, masturbate while walking across the main square. Three, be tied to the lamppost in the main square, naked, for half an hour”.

“Oh well, all I can say is that I am glad it is a nice day.” It was a nice day, but once again I would not need any clothes today.

I picked three pieces of paper from Susie’s sack and read them to her.

“Number one, spend all day dressed in rubber. Kinky, I like the touch! Number two, be tied up on the pool table naked for half an hour and allow any guy to touch you where he wants. I think the operative word is touch there” I quickly added this because I saw the fear in her eyes. “And lastly………drink a pint of lager while someone is caressing your breasts”

Over breakfast we discussed the dares. It was now common for us to eat breakfast in my room while I updated the website. We updated the website to say what dares we had to do. We then updated the site with the photos when we had done them, and in the evening, we spent twenty minutes each, writing our thoughts about them (in our diary).

First things first, we had to get Susie some kinky rubber clothing, which meant a trip to the shop. We located the handcuffs, and thought that I would do my dare with the lamppost on the way back from the lecture. We also had to go down and see Dave to check with him that we could use his pool table. He wouldn’t be at work ‘til midday so we went to the shop first. I was naked of course, and when we entered the shop owner waved at me.

“Back again”

“Yeah, we need really kinky rubber clothing”

“For whom?”

“This lovely lady” I said with my hands on Susie as I said it.

“It's through here”, he said and took us under an arch into his “clothing section”.

Susie and I spent thirty minutes selecting garments, with her trying things on. Eventually, she selected a standard rubber dress, which was very high on thigh. It was jet black and she looked so sexy in it. We decided against the rubber underwear, and bra, so she just wore the dress. We also picked up some more handcuffs and were charged £45 for the items and we left, happy with our purchases.

Susie changed when we got back to the flat, and I photographed her in it. She pictured me naked (again) and we watched a film until it was time for our lecture.

On the way there we discussed how unfair it was that we were doing humiliating dares and no one else was. We put this to Dr. Newham, when we also clarified the nudity issue in lectures. We have to be naked in lectures, but Susie has to wear her fetish clothing all day, so which takes precedence. Dr. Newham decided nudity does unless she says otherwise. On the subject of only Susie and I doing dares, she asked me.

“What do you suggest Adam?”

“A lot of people get involved in this project of ours. Right down to people generating dares for us to do, to the people in the bar. I think that once a week, on the Monday we should be able to get someone in this class, to do one of the dares that we have done through the week. I pick a guy to do one of mine, and Susie picks a girl to do one of hers”

“OK that sounds fair to me, and just to make it completely fair, I expect you to select one for me to do as well. I will let you pick ones for this week today and you can use any of the nine you have had to do”

“OK thanks”

Dr. Newham continued with our lecture, explaining the history of erotica, before she turned to us again.

“Who have you selected to do what?”

I looked round the class, and then said, “I want Ricky to be tied to a lamppost for thirty minutes in the main square”

He looked at me and then said, “Bastard, I'm the one that came up with that”. The class erupted with laughter, and then Susie told Anna that she should play with a vibrator in front of a packed bar. Lastly we had to get Dr Newham to do one, and she waited eagerly. We consulted, before we decided that she should do the pool table dare Susie had drawn earlier.

You have to hand it to the course though: Where could you tell a lecturer you want him or her to be tied down to a pool table naked and get away with it? On HS 100 it was not only accepted, but expected. I smiled to myself.

We left the lecture theatre, and Susie pulled out the handcuffs and the digital camera. “You have a dare to do, young man”

The main square was busy and right in the middle of the square is a tall lamppost. We walked over to it and leant against it. Susie cuffed my hands behind my back so I couldn’t escape if I wanted to.

Susie then retreated to a safe distance. Part of the dare was to see what people did. They are less likely to come up to me if Susie is in the immediate vicinity so she retired to other side of the square and put the camera on it's fullest zoom. It was a good zoom and it was more than adequate, despite being thirty metres away.

I looked around anxiously, but no one seemed to be taking an interest in me. A few people came up to me to say hello, but nothing of any note. A girl came up to me, and kissed me, grabbing hold of my penis at the same time.

“What would you give for me to wank you off right now?”

“I can not give you anything. My hands are cuffed”, I replied and she laughed. She played with me for a while and then left me as “she was late for her lecture”

Another girl came up to me and asked me if I was alright, but the most interesting person was after twenty-five minutes, when an attractive brunette, with sparkling blue eyes, and an amazing body, saw me and approached me. She had her glasses on, and looked like a librarian, but I knew she was no book-keeper, when she came up to me. Her clothes were less than conservative – a low cut top, with a short miniskirt was not the attire of a librarian.

“You look very helpless”, she told me.

“I am”, I replied, truthfully.

“Anyone could do what they wanted to you and you can't stop them”.

“I know”

“I mean, someone could quite easily play you…..”, she started playing with my, now erect, penis, “…..and tease you…….” I closed my eyes. “….and you couldn’t do anything to stop them”.

“I know”, I said in a quieter voice than before.

“Would you object me doing this to you?”

“Would you object doing it?”

She didn’t reply as she had knelt down and had engulfed my penis in her mouth. I saw people stopping to watch. We were putting on quite a show! She started sucking, and playing with my penis.

“At least let me know your name?” She didn’t reply, but instead continued with what she was doing. It felt good, so very good. The feeling is almost indescribable. In public of all places. Her moist warm mouth was so good at keeping me aroused. Keeping my attention. It was so good. I thought of lustful thoughts. I wanted to tear these handcuffs off, and take this girl. I wanted to take Susie. And Dr Newham and anyone else who was female, and horny. I was horny. I was going to come. Or not, as the mystery girl then stopped, and told me to find a girlfriend and behave myself. I needed finishing off, desperately.

Susie was to be my saviour or not, as she uncuffed me. I needed to release, and so Susie photographed me as I continued to play with myself. We walked across the square, passed the gawping crowds and towards the bar. I shot my load as Susie took the picture, and it flew onto the ground. A few people saw it, including the girl with the religious propaganda. She used a tirade of protestation.

We got to the bar and I went and got cleaned up while Susie sorted out the use of a pool table with Dave, the bar manager. I returned to see Susie telling me that it would be another 9pm job.

“I have an old pool table which you can use. I don’t want the new tables used, but the old table is to be thrown out. I’ll set it up on stage for 9pm for you.”

We turned to go, when I said, “Susie, you got your lager and breasts dare to do. Might as well do that now”

She agreed so I asked the bargirl for a pint of lager and then looked around for an unsuspecting male. We accosted one and got him to fondle Susie’s breasts while she sunk a pint of lager, which he was only too pleased to do.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Once more, 9pm approached us very quickly, and along with some rope and additional cuffs which were purchased earlier in the day. We entered the bar and it was packed, busier than before. A bag of our stuff was given to be put behind the counter. Whoops of delight were heard as we walked through the bar and walked over to the stage. Susie removed her rubber dress and lay on the table. I fixed handcuffs to her ankles and wrists and then using the rope to affix the other end of the cuffs to the table legs. She was completely spread-eagled and had only limited movement. I smiled, and then picked up the microphone. I was, of course, totally naked, but I had new found confidence. There is no way a week ago I could have stood in front of so many people as naked as I was.

“Ladies and gentlemen.” There was silence. “For the next half an hour, Susie, has consented to being touched, and I emphasize the word touch, as to touch is with your hands, by anyone as part of her HS course.” More cheers and whoops of delight were heard. “But please only five people at any one time round the table”. I had said this, for two reasons. One was to give Susie a chance to remain as accessible to the people there as possible and other one was to allow me to photograph her as much as possible.

A clamour of feet tried to get onto stage when I had put the microphone down. Within seconds, hands were all over Susie. Five people were there immediately, and loads more were eager to come on stage. I saw hands on her breasts, her clitoris, some were inside her vagina. Others were on her inner thigh. One guy managed her feet. Eventually one of the guys settled down into a rhythm and began to move his hands in a thrusting motion into her love hole.

She purred and groaned in delight, as the excitement built up. Extra people were playing with her breasts and this caused her to groan and grunt even more. She moved her body in time with the thrusting, riding his hands. Her noise was becoming more and more audible. But he was a tease. After five minutes she was ready and willing to come. Screaming and squealing with every movement he made, she more just letting him know. She was pleading. He was not in such mood, when he slowed down, and then walked away. His mate replaced him and she asked him to finish her off.

“Not just yet”, he told me. She looked longingly at him. He moved his fingers inside her, clearly playing with her G-Spot, judging by the way she was reacting. But he was not going to let her come. He was massaging it slowly. He took her to the edge of happiness, and then let her climb down from that position.

After about twenty minutes, when the fifth guy was on her opening, he misjudged her. He played with her, touching her G-Spot which caused Susie to erupt into a powerful and intense orgasm. Her muscles contracted. She screamed. And I mean, she screamed. It echoed throughout the bar. The ropes and handcuffs strained to keep her energy at bay. She nearly ripped the legs off the table!

Once she had come once, the task was on to get to come as many times as possible, and despite her pleading that they “go slow”, the young gentlemen who so kindly watched her the night before, and took her to orgasm tonight, were in no mood to do so and within minutes of coming for a first time, she was screaming for a second time.

“Yes”, “Oh my god” and “Jesus” all emanated from her direction as she came for a second. And a third time. After 28 minutes I called time. I had had enough photographs, and I uncuffed a dripping Susie. Sweat was pouring off of her. Her juices were trickling down her legs and a big wet patch was on the pool table. She was exhausted, and was in no mood to be going down on anyone.

Despite being hot, she donned her rubber outfit once more and walked down to the bar. I collected the handcuffs from the table, which was oozing her scent. Her musky scent.

By the time I had got to the bar, she had ordered a pint of lager and downed it in once. As she did so, more people played with her, but she didn’t care.

“I’ll be here on Friday and Saturday nights so come back and after work I might be up to something” she announced and then we left to go back to the flat, and to bed. It had been an interesting day.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Chapter Seven: Thursday Week Two

I woke up to the sound of birds outside my window. Like so much of my time here I was naked. Stark bollock naked. I got up and took a walk around, going via the toilet and the kitchen. It was 9am, and so I knocked on Susie’s door.

She came into my room and we selected the dares for each other to do. I had to go outside every time I needed to go to the toilet for the day, swim naked in the pool, and test an electro-simulation toy.
Susie had much easier dares than in previous days. She had to do karaoke naked, kiss a girl naked and finally, eat a bowl of cereal made with cum and not milk.

Once again, we made a trip to the adult store on campus, which was fast becoming our most popular destination on campus. The owner once again waved at us when we entered and I went up to the counter, leaving Susie looking at the vibrators on the side.

“I need an electro-stimulation toy” I told him and he nodded.

“I've just got this new model in, it's quite expensive, but it said to be really good”

“Oh yeah” I replied, “how much?”

“The complete kit is £175, but I will let you have it for £150 as you are a good customer”. He then reached behind the counter, and took up a box.

“Just come in these have”, he told me and passed it over.

I reached into my pocket and took out a bundle of money and gave him £150. He stared at the money in my hands and I just replied “the course has a lot of backing”

“No kidding”, he said and wrapped my new toy up.

I deposited my new toys in the flat and then Susie and I took a walk to the sports centre. We worked out she needed about thirty guys to spill their load into her cereal and the sports centre was an ideal place to find those people, with an empty bowl of cereal.

We walked into the “admin” area of the sports centre, which was up some stairs from the Reception area. We knocked on the “Head of the Sports Centre” door, and were called in. A young man, about 24 sat behind the desk, and we came in. He had piles of paperwork in front of him, and Susie explained who we were, and what we wanted to do.

“There is a football match due to end in five minutes”, he said looking at his watch, “in Changing Area 4. You can try there”. We thanked him and walked down the stairs and along the corridor to Changing Area 4. We walked in to see loads of naked first-years. All male. Some were half-dressed, some were dressed. There were a lot more than thirty boys there.

One of them approached Susie and myself and asked if they could help. Susie explained and he called for silence in the changing rooms.

“Tell them what you just told me”, he said to Susie.

“As part of my course as I am doing Human Sexuality 100, I need to fill this bowl of cereal with sperm and then eat it, and anyone who is willing to make a deposit to do so”. A few of the guys screw their faces up, but most starting nodding their heads.

“Will you eat it in front of us?” one of them asked. Susie turned to face the naked boy who had asked.

“If I get enough to fill it up I will” she answered. This was the incentive most of them needed, and one of them took the bowl off of her and put it on the floor. He then looked round and two other boys approached him and the bowl. He knelt down and I took my camera out. A couple of people looked at the camera, and then I spoke.

“We need to capture it on camera to prove that Susie has done it”, and then captured the sight of three guys kneeling over the cereal playing with themselves. The rest of the team watched, and I captured this on the camera. There was no emotion when the first guy ejaculated over Susie’s breakfast and instead got up and was replaced, by another. As each boy released their load, he was immediately substituted with another. The ice had been broken and more and more people wanted to add their seed to Susie’s meal. She watched in disbelief. I photographed them.

It took fifteen minutes for the bowl to be brimming, but when it was she stopped more of the guys who wanted to add their load to her cereal, and she picked it up. The spoon which was in the cereal was also covered in sperm, which she licked clean. A cheer rose from the mesmerised crowd. They couldn’t believe it.

I couldn’t either. To a guy eating another guy’s sperm makes you quite queasy, but Susie was eating about thirty guy’s sperm, gleefully. She picked up a heaped spoonful of her soggy cereal and opened her mouth wide. Another cheer rose from the crowd. She crunched down on the food in her mouth, and then opened it, chewing it as she went, so everyone could see.

At every spoonful, I photographed her. I had up to 200 pictures I could take, and I was flashing away. People would not be able to believe the Susie would have done this, and I was certain to make sure that we had proof.

By the time Susie had finished the cereal I had over 150 pictures of the event. She put the bowl down and hugged each guy who had contributed separately, thanking them for their efforts, before we turned and left, blowing kisses as she went.

While we were in the sports centre, we went next door to the open air pool, and just as Susie had done, I liberated my body of clothes in the viewing area and walked down to the pool side, attracting stares as I went. The day was colder than the day Susie did it, and there were fewer people around. I dived into the pool, and it was cold. Very cold. It was no surprise that a certain Adam Mitchell shivered. I had wondered why there was feel people in the pool and this was the answer. I was sure that the heater hadn’t been on that day. I swam the length of the pool and got out and ran round to see Susie shivering.

“Is that all you are going to do”.

“Do you know how cold it is?” I enquired. “It's freezing”.

“OK I’ll let you off”, she told me. Susie stripped while I was getting dressed.

“What are you doing?”

“I need to walk around the ring road”, she answered me and we left the sports centre.

The day was getting colder, and Susie had goose pimples as she walked around the campus. Passing cars tooted as we walked passed them, as the sight of a naked girl wasn’t the most usual sight to be seen on the ring road of the campus.

We were glad when we reached our flat, although I passed the camera to Susie as I urinated on the grass opposite the flat.

“Nothing going to grow there now”, I quipped as I passed water. I was relieved that there was no one watching us as I released my bladder onto the muddy earth below.

When we updated the website there was hundreds of photos to go up, mostly from Susie’s breakfast which the Football club had provided us with.

Susie picked up the electro-stimulation box and gave it to me.

“I think Adam Mitchell has a dare to do, don’t you?”

We opened the starter kit, and took out two penis rings of different sizes and a big box which she plugged into the mains. Susie then picked up the instructions and read them to me.

“Lie on the bed”, she told me which I did and she then affixed the rubber ring to the base of my penis.

“This is new technology”, she told me, “This rubber is conductive, should be good. There are also vaginal and anal applicators in here.”

“Lucky you”, I told her, and she fitted the leads from the box, which was emitting a strange feint buzzing sound and the ring on the base of my penis. She started the power box up, and the noise increased. At the same time I felt a wave of pleasure in my genitals which was hard to describe. I closed my eyes in contentment.

Whenever you are masturbating away, the pleasure comes in “waves”, more intense until you come. It feels good all the time admittedly. A sort of contentment or satisfaction all the time, but every few seconds there is a little peak of pleasure. With this device I was experiencing the pleasure all the time. I was peaking permanently. It was incredible.

I couldn’t believe it and I was aware I was groaning away. Susie was taking pictures although I didn’t notice. The door knocked and I didn’t notice. I opened my eyes when I heard Susie moved, and she opened the door and outside was Anita. She saw me and Susie said something, before she left with a worried look on her face.

I was not worried. I had more important things for my attention, and it was buzzing away in front of me. Susie walked round the bed, before she turned the voltage up causing an even more intense feeling. It is hard to describe because there is nothing comparable to it. But I groaned and squealed more and more. I clenched my buttocks. I curled my toes. I grunted more and more, and Susie was getting this on camera. She pressed a button on the controller and it just made me explode into orgasm.

I do not want to use the word “intense” to describe it, as that hardly does it justice. I had no warning of it; instead my body just became a pile of steaming orgasmic pleasure, with a tidal wave of sexual exhilaration sweeping my body. I cried out louder than I ever have before. It was fantastic.

My back which was arched during my orgasm fell to the bed, as I, exhausted, collapsed back onto the bed. Susie knew to turn off the machine. I know it said on the back of the box that you can come and come and come, but it is strength-sapping and I did not want to release again.

Susie smiled at me and I smiled back and she left the room, with cum on my chest and in my pubes.

It took awhile for me to recover, but when I did, I walked over to the computer and got some tissues to clean myself with. I went and had a shower, and came back and updated the website, writing a review about what I had just done and what I thought of the kit.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I don’t think I need to tell you what I wrote. Out of ten though, I gave it eleven!

We went down to see Dave again after I had lunch. He was having his sandwiches and was unsurprised to see us again

“What do you need to do today?” he asked Susie, and she just laughed.

“Naked karaoke OK?”

“9pm as usual?”

“No problem”, Susie said, and we left. Negotiations with Dave are so easily nowadays!

9pm arrived quickly and uneventfully, unless you count me peeing at just gone 5.30pm when there were loads of cars going past. It wasn’t completely dark yet, and most of the cars had their headlights on so I was lit up like a Christmas tree for all to see. I felt exposed.

Susie and I entered the bar, which was just as busy as previous nights. The stage was set up as usual and I went to put a bag behind the counter. Dave was there, and he smiled. This was becoming a usual occurrence for him.

“I've set the karaoke machine up. All the tapes are in the corner” he said and pointed towards the pit with the machines, on the side of the stage. A monitor was on a table on the stage, and Susie ventured onto stage. We hadn’t decided what songs she would sing. That was up to me.

I looked through the selection of CD’s which were provided, while Susie stripped on stage. Every once and awhile I took a photo of the undressing girl. Eventually I selected “Knocking on Heaven’s door” by Guns ‘N’ Roses which she sang to. Her voice was much higher than the original and it sounded really funny. I laughed but the crowd were transfixed by the sight of a dancing, naked Susie.

When the song finished she indicated to me to select another, so I quickly scanned the list, and put on a Madonna song. “Like a Virgin” to be precise. It was hilarious to see Susie prancing about on stage to the tune of Like a Virgin, particularly given the state she was in!

The congregation thought it was funny as well, although they got much more pleasure from the sight that Susie was providing. Susie didn’t make their lives any easier when she started playing with herself with her other hand and then making lewd and suggestive movements.

At the end of the song, Susie gestured someone onto stage who was cheering her. It surprised me that there was a girl in the audience, particularly one who was so close to the stage, but she was more than happy to come onto stage. This girl who Susie announced to the crowd was “Lucy”, started stripping. I was amazed, but ensured I had this on camera, along with Susie’s suggestive movements.

Lucy then picked up the mike and asked me to play “Vanessa Amorosi”. I scanned the CDs in front of me and put the correct CD on. Susie stood to one side, while Lucy did what Susie had done. Lucy had a really fantastic body. It made me very horny to see an unknown girl, if not slightly drunk, doing exactly what Susie did. She sat down and spread her legs. She played with herself. She made suggestive movements. Ok, she couldn’t sing, but she was fantastic on stage.

Lucy finished with Susie and Lucy kissing, which was also on camera! That was going in my own personal collection!

That is how the evening progressed. Susie gave the microphone to anyone who sang, and was naked. She kissed them at the end, and then they disappeared off the stage, usually after groping her. Men came up, women came up. Everyone wanted to do it.

Susie and I got back to the flat, and I was surprised. Susie hadn’t come today, although she probably wanted to! The website was updated, as was my own personal collection, although maybe I shouldn’t mention that.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Chapter Eight: Friday Week 2

It was the end of what had been an interesting week for me. First things first, I went for a leak and a dump in the bathroom, choosing not to do so yesterday for obvious reasons. It was 7.30am and Susie wasn’t awake. I thought about looking through what was left in my sack but decided against it. I wanted to be fair to Susie. Instead I looked at the message board on the website to see what people had written about our progress. A lot of comments were directed towards Susie. She had loads of guys lusting over her!

At 9am, Susie came in to see me, and we picked our dares together. For her to do, I selected for her the following dares:

“Wrestle naked in a mud put in a public place.”

“Go to the bar and go down on the first guy you see who wins a game of pool.”

“Use a vibrator during a lecture.”

Susie told me she thinks I like selecting bad dares for her to do.

“Ummmmm……yes!” I said and she looked at me in a nasty way. She then selected three pieces of paper for me to do.

“Masturbate to orgasm in a lecture”

“In a lecture masturbate to orgasm”

“Spend all evening wearing just a very revealing thong”

“That is SO unfair, you got two the same”, Susie pointed out to me. I agreed, and so we uploaded two dares for me on to the website, and then got ready for our 10am lecture with Dr Newham.

En route to Dr Newham, we stopped off at the adult shop and bought a leopard skin thong which looked rather flimsy. I also took the electro-stimulation kit with me.

Dr Newham came in, and we were all naked. This was usual now, and she asked us all for an update of any problems we had had. I told her about picking the same dare twice, and she nodded.

“Yes I saw there was only two dares for you. If that happens again, just pick another one” she told me.

“That’s what I thought, but as my dares are really tame today, I was going to do the mud-wrestling dare with Susie, if that’s OK with you”.

She told us it was, and then added “I believe you have to masturbate in my lecture today, you two?” We nodded, and then she told us to come to the front to do it. We went bright red. It was bad enough doing it full stop, but in front of everyone. I then passed the digital camera to her, and asked her to photograph us.

“With pleasure”, she said.

We walked to the front, and people watched us. “Is no one else going to join us?” I asked the rest of the class in jest. “No, wonder why?!” A small titter emerged, and then Ricky said he would. Helen (she is the bisexual one) said she would and they ran down to the front to join us also.

The smile on Dr Newham’s face said it all. She was delighted that after only a week of the course, students – her students – wanted to masturbate in front of her. In her lecture. She couldn’t believe this was happening. No one else wanted to join us, and so we started together.

I looked round to see people open mouthed. I was rock hard, and I was more than happy to be pumping away. It did feel good, but it felt even better, when I could see other guys also rubbing themselves in the audience. Everyone in the room was turned on and in different circumstances an orgy could be about to occur. It wasn’t different circumstances, and as our show went on for longer and longer, more and more people started playing with themselves. Even Dr Newham, who had sat down was playing with herself.

I could hear Susie. I knew it was Susie, as I recognised the grunt. I had closed my eyes but I knew it was her. She groaned again, and then started her holding her breath. I wasn’t groaning. You never do, when you are masturbating, but I was aroused. I was getting waves of pleasure. I was going to come, I knew I was. I could feel myself about to come. I heard more groaning, and then I heard someone in the audience explode into an orgasm. I opened my eyes to see Dr Newham in extreme pleasure. It was enough to send me over the edge, and I looked down to see creamy cum fly out of my erect penis and land on the table in front of Gregory. He was too busy engrossed in his own stimulation to care, or even realise, but as cum dripped down from my penis, I looked round. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was playing with themselves. Ricky had come, as had Dr Newham and myself, but no one had realised. They were too busy wrapped up in their own thoughts, fantasies, and emotions to realise. Dr Newham was still playing with herself.

I turned round to see Susie liberate an orgasm within her. Susie was loud when she came, and it filled the room, and this too sent other people into ecstasy. Helen peaked which was also loud, and any visitor to the University would be amazed at the sights, sounds, and smells which was filling this theatre.

Dr Newham rose from her chair and passed the people at the front a tissue. I wiped myself and then the desk. She saw a couple of people still playing with themselves and then asked me to pass these tissues along.

“Good, wonderful” she told us. “Now our sponsors are holding a little bash in the centre of the Quillan, and we need to be there. It will be on Sunday and there will be another one at the end of the term. They want to assess your progress and to see where to channel more money to. We will up against three other Universities from other islands, so I need you all to be horny, dirty and polite. Oh, and present, of course. Bus leaves from the bus station at 9am. Be there”

I then asked about the dares we had to do. “Over the weekend, I have to do the special dare you set us, and also do this Sunday meeting, and find time to do six smaller dares as well. It's not possible” I told her, and she agreed.

“From now on, you don’t have to do any weekend dares, except what I set you.”

“Do you want us to do the slavery dare this Saturday or can we have a day in bed?”

“Do you want to do it?”

“I don’t mind, I would like a lie-in and wondered if we would get one” She tittered in amusement.

“As you are forfeiting Sunday’s lie-in I will annul your weekend dare. Update the website accordingly”

At the end of the lecture I went down to the front to see Dr Newham with my electro-stimulation kit.

“This little toy is really good fun, and I was thinking that as it is paid for by the department, if it shouldn’t be shared out to different people everyday.”

“Don’t see why not?” she told me, and then told me to bring it on Monday

The logistics of getting a paddling pool of mud is silly. The amount of mud needed is beyond the capacity of the normal person, or certainly without a large amount of planning. We hadn’t had the large amount of preparation needed, so we had to see Dr Newham, who suggested we went to the Sports Centre.

The Head of the Sports Centre wasn't surprised to see us, but was surprised by the request. We wanted help erecting a mega-gallon mud pit.

The best he could offer us, was as you enter the sports centre they are building a fountain, but as it was Friday, and so close to the weekend, the lazy builders weren’t there. They had dug their hole in the ground, and lying next to it was loads of mud, and he could provide a hose pipe for us. This was more-or-less what we needed.

Outside there was a four foot deep round hole, about twenty feet across, which was to the left of the sports centre, as you came out of it. It was on the main pathway. It was about as public as you get!

One of the staff came over with a long hose for us with a gun on the front and a shovel. Both Susie and I were wearing good clothes, so we stripped, to stop our clothes getting dirty and put them in Susie’s backpack, along with the Digital Camera.

We did get some funny looks as in the heat of the day, and it was a fine day, two students, as naked as the day we were born, worked over a hole just outside the leisure complex. I was shovelling, bending over, and displaying my backside to the world. Susie was spraying water into the pit. She gestured with a lot of the passing people, who laughed at what she was doing. She enjoyed being the centre of attention.

I entered the pit to remove stones and to mix the mud together, which was hard when the water was floating. We should have mixed the mud together before hand, but I sifted through the mud and removed the few stones. When it was built, the land was clearly landscaped and the earth brought in had very stones and rocks within it.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
It took over 90 minutes to prepare a pit, which had six inches of wet, squelchy mud. It was a mostly clay mixture, and you sunk it in it instantly. It oozed between your toes and felt very damp to the touch. It was icy cold, but very relaxing. All we now needed to find people to wrestle with, and this was not going to be a problem.

Susie started asking people as they went past, and there were a few people interested. The first one was a confident girl called Gail. She had long blonde hair and a slight frame. I did not recognise her, but she was clearly game for a wrestle. Without even being prompted, Gail removed the top and shorts she was wearing to leave her naked. The girl didn’t even wear any underwear. Respect!

It surprised me that Gail asked to wrestle me, and Susie looked in her bag for the camera. We both climbed into the mud pit and we agreed that the first person to pin the other one on the ground for ten seconds would be the winner.

The mud came up to just above my ankles. The ground was a little uneven, and in some places it would come up to my calf, but not where I was standing. Gail also sunk straight into the mud, and I looked straight at the girl. She was about my age obviously, but had blonde hair which came down past her shoulders. Her breasts were not large, but she had a skinny body so this was not completely unexpected. Down below, she was blossoming. There was a lot of hair, and this wasn't blonde!

Susie shouted “Go”, and we began. I moved forward and nearly slipped, just regaining my balance in time. Gail moved round, as I moved forward, and for ten or twenty seconds it was just Gail and I moving round each other, neither of us quite having the courage to do anything.

Gail broke this, by coming nearer, and trying a push on me. I blocked this with my arms, and it was she who went tumbling backwards, although she still managed to regain her balance.

It was my turn to make a forward move, and I did. I skidded towards her, and tried to catch her on the hips, which would knock her off balance. Gail was ready, and instead instantly repelled me attack, and sent me flying across the pit and I landed on my arse.

Gail didn’t waste any time, and just jumped on me as I was trying to get to my feet and pushed my arms deep into the mud. All around me was this cool earth, seeping into every crevice of my body. It felt so erotic, and it was. On top of me was this naked girl, and I knew I was getting an erection. My penis stood erect for all to see. Gail pushed me hard into the ground.

I could not move a bit. Her grip was strong. It was beginning to hurt, but I did not mind too much.

“I think Gail won that one”, Susie said. She was holding the digital camera in her hand so I believed that she had taken pictures of me.

Afterwards, Susie had a wrestle with another girl who Susie easily outclassed. There is something majestic and erotic about watching two girls fight it out in front of you, slipping and sliding in front of your very eyes. I got more photos for my personal collection.

For two hours Susie and I were there. People only wanted to wrestle with Susie. Guys obviously wanted to grope this girl, and girls did not want to be groped by a girl. Well not the ones that passed to the sports centre. It had also got overcast and we were getting cold. We did not want to stay here, but we had to.

After two hours we took the shovel and hose back to the staff that gave it to us and then ran back round the ring road to get to our flat. We were naked but we could not put our clothes on while we had so much mud on us, and we didn’t want to hose ourselves down with icy cold water from the hose.

I dumped the bag in my room back at the flat and grabbed a towel with my muddy fingers. Susie was already en route to the bathroom, but I pushed past her.

“Oi, I'm going first.”

“Tough titty”, I told her, as I got inside the bathroom first.

“Adam-----“, she said to me in an exasperated tone.

“What?” I was being mean, but I didn’t care too much. I was shivering on the way back to the flat, what with the Wind Chill Factor on wet bodies. I wanted a warm shower. Susie had an extra heater in her room, I didn’t.

“Please”, she pleaded with me, “let me join you with your shower”

“OK” I told her, before I really knew what I was saying. The shower in our flat was quite big, and so we both fitted in there quite easily. I had seen Susie naked many times and had even hugged her naked, but to be this close, or intimate was different for us. Not that it changed the way we were going to be about each other. I wanted us to be friends, and that is what we had. I'm not sure if I wanted more. It's possible, but I just didn’t think about Susie like that. She was my friend and nothing more. End of.

That little rant aside, I was feeling more for her. She was the person I was closest to, and she was the person I was sharing a shower with. The warm water was gratefully accepted by our cold bodies. It warmed our bodies, and I applied a generous amount of soap and shampoo to Susie’s body and hair respectively to wash her. My hands glided everywhere across her foamed skin. Her skin was soft, very soft, and the soap made it even softer and nicer to touch. I enjoyed touching her in the shower. She liked the thrill of someone touching her.

Her hands then got some soap and did the same to me. It felt for her to be feeling me up. She touched me EVERYWHERE! She cleaned my penis. She cleaned my armpits. She even lifted my balls up to clean the very inside of my legs. It was no surprise that I was aroused. My penis stood up proudly and she looked down at it. She sunk to her knees and engulfed it in her mouth and began to run her tongue round the foreskin and head.

Ahhhhhh, it was good. I grunted and groaned in delight. What man wouldn’t? Her mouth was happily keeping me occupied. This was bliss. Heaven. Susie had become a real pro at this. She looked at me, and I looked back. I then closed my eyes and put my head back. I hadn’t experienced anything like this since Elle had dumped me, and the frustration of many months had built up inside me and needed to release with one gigantic detonation which would rock my body to its skeleton.

Susie stopped sucking me and rose up my body. For a moment I thought she was teasing me, but then she flung her arms around me and kissed me. A proper kiss. Not a little peck. Her tongue, which only seconds earlier was around my penis was now down my throat. It was a deep, intimate kiss, which I returned. I did like this girl, but I couldn’t see us being this intimate. My hands reached down to touch her crotch, and she was dripping, although admittedly the shower was still on. She pushed me through the shower door and out of the bathroom.

I was completely naked, and she was behind me, also naked. We were wet. I had an erection the size of Big Ben and Susie had a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon. I am eternally grateful to my flatmates for not being in the hallway. She led me into her room and laid on her bed. Like me she had a single bed, and once this girl was on the bed, she spread her legs out really wide. I got on top of her sliding on top of her. She smiled, and I went to introduce my love tool to her love hole, but at first it just rested on her clitoris, which smiled at when it was touched, but after a little manoeuvring her vagina was located and my penis was inside her. Not fully. Just in the entrance. I was knocking and I wanted to see if she would answer.

I knew she would, and she did.

“Go on”, she told me, “take me”. I thrusted forwards and she gasped. I began a gentle rhythm, and it did feel sensational. It had been too long since Elle. She bit her lip a bit, and pushed her head back. I kissed her as I was powering in and out of her. She met every thrust I made with a “push”, with us keeping to a nice rhythm which was keeping both of us happy. She pulled her head away and groaned again. She was breathing heavily, and groaning heavily.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I was, however, just as vocal. I feel it would be unfair if I was not to include my own vocal output, which was just as audible. It felt good for me to. It should do, but I had not had sex for almost a year, and so it felt even better. Amazing. I was glad I could still remember how to do it!

And remember I could, as with every thrust and every rhythm I provided more pleasure to my friend lying here on her back. With a hilt I delivered my seed deep inside her. She didn’t come although I don’t think she needed to. The thrill we had contrived to give her was enough, as she lay there panting. She wasn't the only one. We kissed, properly. Like a couple.

Susie and I still had one more dare each to do. At 7.30pm I got dressed in my leopard skin thong only. It hardly contained my package, and clearly displayed my cheeks at the back.

“Tarzan”, she called me. “Are you going to be in my jungle?” she then asked. How do you answer that?!

Although we weren’t supposed to be there until eight, Susie and I went down a little earlier so Susie could go down on a random guy playing pool. The more observant readers among you may remember that Susie does still have to go down on someone for winning at pool, and I had the camera armed and ready.

We walked into the bar to find it mostly-empty (bearing in mind it was 7.30), and saw only two games in progress. One one table, there was one male and one female person, and as they looked like a couple so I suggested Susie didn’t dare go up to them. She agreed. The other table was a group of guys wearing football shirts. She sauntered over to them, and introduced herself.

“Hi guys, I'm Susie and I'm doing the Human Sexuality course and I have to go down on the winners of a game of pool for a project I'm doing, and if you are interested the offer is there”. It always amazed me how Susie keeps a straight face, without blushing, when making these sorts of statements, but the consensus at the table was that they were up for her little game.

Only two of the guys were playing. A black guy was wearing an Arsenal shirt, and he was taller than me at about 6 foot 3 inches, and had a really muscular frame. His hair was short, and there was a sense of foreboding about him.

The other player was white, and wearing a black and white Newcastle shirt. His hair was cut short, but was spiky and he was about five feet nine inches. He didn’t possess a muscular build, but wasn't skinny either. Somewhere in between. His demeanour was jovial, as unlike his partner he was laughing and joking. You could tell he was a natural comedian.

The Arsenal supporter was trailing, as he was on the yellow balls, which he had four left. The Newcastle fan only had one left, plus the black to pot. With the added incentive, the Arsenal fan started to pot the balls which he had left, playing really well. The jester was struggling to pot anything, and eventually managed to sink his remaining ball in the corner pocket.

By this time however, the Arsenal player, by which time I had found out his name was “Patrick”, was also ready to pot the black ball. If I was a gambling man I would be betting on Patrick to get Susie’s mouth, but I think I would have preferred his mate to get the prize. Either way, it was up to the balls on the table, and Patrick lined up the black and then struck it. It flew into the pocket, and he smiled. He turned round triumphantly.

His mate, who was called “Aaron”, was still watching the table, as was I, and we saw the white bounce of the cushion and head towards the middle pocket. Patrick turned round, and that smug grin was wiped off when the white had just enough momentum to push it over the edge and into the pocket.

Susie walked round to Aaron, and knelt down in front of him. She looked at him as she slowly unzipped his trousers and then slid his boxer shorts down to his ankles. He was still wearing his Newcastle shirt and when she starting licking his large and fully erect member the shirt came down onto her nose causing her to flinch. Ever the pro, she simply put the shirt behind her head and began to roll her tongue around the head. I know she did this as she did it to me only a few hours earlier, and I saw the reaction the young pool player made.

He screwed his eyes up and looked up towards the ceiling. His mates were giving his encouragement, by shouting at him, and Susie and Aaron had attracted a large crowd of people. I took pictures of them as well, as Susie bobbed up and down. I cant tell you exactly what she did as my view of her was restricted by the black and white striped football shirt, which Aaron was so proudly wearing.

He didn’t make any noises, although his breathing got heavier and I don’t think Susie had any warning that he was about the come. And orgasm he did! The noises he made were a sort of agitated yell. All the sexual excitement and stimulation had to be released and with an animalistic scream they all came out. His breathing became so quick, I thought he was about to hyper-ventilate. He didn’t, but all he did do was to give Susie a mouthful of his seed. The crowd drew a collective breath, when Susie emerged and opened her mouth to show the seed which Aaron had so explosively deposited inside her opening to the masses which had gathered. I gleefully took an image of this. She then swallowed and turned and kissed Aaron, probably leaving a residue of his own emissions on his lips and then turned and walked to the bar to start work.

Both of us had worked in an alcoholic establishment before, so Dave just showed us round the bar before we started serving customers – not that there were many of them. He commented on my leopard skin thong, as did Vicky and Stephen. In case you hadn’t guessed Vicky and Stephen are also barpersons. Both were in the second year, and worked at the bar for a year. Vicky had blonde hair down to her shoulder blades. Her breasts were large, and she was about five feet ten inches. She was wearing a see-through dress (really thin sheer material) with no underwear on, and although she looked a bit trashy, when she spoke to you, you knew she was intelligent. There was a slightly gracious awe about her, and she was going to be fun to be around.

Stephen was dressed as Batman. He had the headgear and everything, and looked quite funny. I smiled. He was also quite lively, and bounced around the bar. A number of people came up to him at the bar and made comments about the kit he was wearing.

Susie was wearing a short skirt and a low-cut top, as we were warned when we collected the application forms that the nights were racy. Various customers asked me about my thong, and all I had to say was “HS Course” and they nodded and smiled. Serving people was easy as I worked in the bar before, although a couple of patrons were a little rude, but this was easily sorted when Stephen or Dave sorted them out.

At 8.30pm, Vicky and Stephen were talking, and beckoned me over. Susie had a customer, and they were asking me what did I want to do at nine?

“I'm sorry?” I asked them, not quite sure what they were on about.

“At nine, we always do something extra for charity”, Stephen told me.

“That’s why we dress up differently – either explicitly or silly – and the customers put money in the charity boxes on the bar” Vicky added.

“So what sort of thing do you do?” I enquired, not sure if I should really do so.

Vicky and Stephen let out a wry smile, and then Vicky spoke. “We will do anything for money. I strip, I've gone down on someone once, and I’ve downed four pints of lager. You name it, I've done it”

“Do we each do one?”

“No” Stephen said. “Just one of us, unless it is a special occasion” Customers arrived so Vicky went to the bar to serve them, leaving me with Stephen.

“Susie goes down on a few people, we could auction her off, if she wants to” I suggested to Stephen. “Does she?” he asked. “I’ll ask her”. He then disappeared to ask Susie this and I saw her nod.

“That’s my girl”, I thought. She’s sheer class.

On the stroke of nine o’ clock, Stephen confidently strode to the stage and grabbed the microphone. He turned to the packed bar (and I mean absolutely packed – the only way he could reach the stage was because the bar extended to the stage and we had our own passage to it) and started announcing the plans for the evening.

“Every Friday and Saturday evening we always try and raise money for charity, and tonight is no exception folks”. A drunken cheer rose from the audience. “A new bar member has agreed to go down on anyone here for a donation of £25. Any takers?” A flurry of male hands shot up, and Susie walked along to the stage.

“The only catch is that they must be naked, line up here please”. He pointed towards the edge of the stage and various men passed their drinks to their friends and made their way to the wings as quickly as they could. I could not see much as the bar was heaving. And heaving it was. You could not move.

I had already given my camera to Stephen who used up the entire memory with Susie. I did not pay attention to what she was doing, although I often heard cheers and Stephen on the microphone.

At 10.30pm, “Batman”, stopped Susie, announcing that they had raised the grand total of £350 from Susie alone. A round of applause rang throughout the bar and Susie took a bow and then returned to work. I had so much respect for her. She had so much bare-faced confidence.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:56 PM
By 11.45pm we were back in our flat, and the website was being updated. Although what Susie did wasn't a dare, it still went up (no pun intended) as additional material.

“Should get some brownie points”, Susie commented when she saw how many guys she went down on.

“Err…..yes” I added.

“Pity I wont ever have a meaningful relationship with any of them this term though as this one was really cute”, she confessed, pointing to one of the many men whose seed she had swallowed earlier.

“It's hard with the HS course to stay faithful” I suggested to her and she nodded.

“And therefore I can't have a relationship at all”

“Well you can……” I said not sure where I was going.

“How?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but it is possible, I'm sure”

She laughed at me, and then we went to bed.

davidmcculloch
07-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Chapter Nine: Saturday Week 2

Saturday was the first day when we didn’t have to do anything. Dr Newham had allowed the dares to be annulled, and as a result I had a lie-in.

Susie interrupted my dream about Anna Kournikova, a years’ supply of condoms and an Illustrated History of the Kama Sutra. I was not pleased.

“It's 11 o’ clock you lazy sod, can I update my diary?” she asked me. We did everything on my computer. Not only does it have a top of the range chip in it, Susie isn’t on the network so it is not possible to do it on hers. I laid in bed while Susie logged onto my computer, and starting typing into her diary. I stretched and then sat up.

“Where is my cup of tea then?” I asked Susie and she just shrugged her shoulders. She was wearing a silky nightdress, and my thoughts switched back to the afternoon when I slept with her. It then moved onto the evening and I thought a few crude comments.

“You know you said you couldn’t think of a way to have a relationship here, and I said you could” I asked her

“Yes”, she replied and turned round to face me.

“Well I think I've thought of a way you could”

“How?” she enquired.

I was well awake now, and got out of bed, although I was naked, Susie really didn’t care.

“Susie, will you go out with me?” I asked by the time I had walked over to her. She laughed and then looked up

“You're serious aren’t you?”

“Yes, I thought we are both doing the same course, saves a lot of problems”

“But Adam, I will be sleeping with loads of other guys this term. I will be going down on them. I will be doing perverse acts with them, and you are really telling me that wont bother you?”

“Of course it won’t as I’ll be doing the same. The offer is there” I then said and walked out of my room to go and have a shower. I met Anita on the way to the bathroom and although I didn’t think anything of being naked, Anita blushed and averted her eyes.

I had my shower and was walking back to my room when Susie’s door opened violently. I turned round to look, but was pulled inside and thrown onto the bed.

“Adam, do you really want to date me?”

“If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have asked”

“But I'm a slut. I've gone down on 40 blokes easily this week.”

“It's part of your course, I want to date you, do you want to date me?” I asked slightly exasperated and cold from the dampness of the towels.

“Yes, as long as we promise not to care about the sexual relations with other people. I may sleep with or have sexual relations with men even if I don’t have to, and you must promise me that you won’t care about that one iota.”

“Of course, I promise, and I want you to be sexual with as many men as you can as it will get you better grades”

She moved forward and we kissed. Passionately. It had taken three weeks, but now Susie and I was an item. We updated our website accordingly.

Saturday both Susie and I spent doing work for other course. I hadn’t been to a Maths lecture and although this didn’t matter, I caught up with the work easily. Susie was on a business course and also caught up her work, in time for 8pm when we went down to the bar.

I knew that I should be dressed in outrageous clothes and looked through my wardrobe. There was nothing which particularly appealed. In the end I decided to wear a pair of black boxer shorts and a black bow tie. I looked really stupid but I liked it. It was me, through and through.

Susie was dressed in something even more extreme. She had got her paints out and had painted some clothes onto her, and therefore “wore” a pair of very racy red knickers, which a matching bra.

“Anita helped me”, Susie told me when I stared in awe at her. “What do you think?”

“Very, ummmm……creative”, I uttered. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to say, so I played it safe! She was my girlfriend now so I had an added reason not to upset her.

“Shall we go now?”

“Yes, I’ll do just quickly do my hair” Susie then continued to brush her hair, making very little difference to it's appearance in my humble opinion. We then put our shoes on, as we have to wear shoes, given the possibility for slipping on spillages or treading on broken glass.

Dave made no comment as we entered the bar. He was now used to his weekend staff being two cans short of a six-pack. He just smiled.

“Evening Dave”, Susie said as she walked around the bar. Vicky was dressed in a pair of crotchless knickers and a less than subtle bra, while Stephen had clothed himself in leather trousers only. Basically I felt at home.

Saturday nights are normally busier than Friday nights, as all the bars have extended opening hours. The bar was hectic after only fifteen minutes of us being there, but more importantly the charity boxes were being filled easily. With most drinks the patrons put a proportion of their change in one of the tins on the bar.

As usual Vicky asked me at quarter-to-nine to ask what we were going to do for charity.

“We could strip” I suggested. “I know it's boring, but I presume it would work”

“Ummm……Susie and Stephen did it last night so it's our turn really.”

“What do you want to do? Do what Susie did?”

Vicky screwed her face up. “I did it once here, but I didn’t even go down on my last boyfriend, I’m going to suck thirty guys off. No way!”

“So shall we just strip then?”

“Yeah how?”

“We could ask people to vote for who they want to strip completely. Put a sheet of paper behind the bar, charge them 50p to vote and just tick off our names everytime someone votes. Not much money and easy to do.”

“Ok”, Vicky relented. “I can see I will be the one stripping. I just know”

“And that is a bad thing?” I asked cheekily. She strode up to the podium at just before nine and made the announcement. The murmur in the bar went to nothing when Vicky got up onto the stage. This was a common event, and no-one wanted to miss what degrading and humiliating activity we would do for their pleasure and charity.

Vicky broadcasted what we would do and immediately a number of people walked towards the bar.

All of the girls were voting for me, and not surprising all of the boys were voting for Vicky. The bar holds no more than 500 people, and long before 10.30pm, everyone had voted at least once. I had surprised me how many votes I did get. I didn’t think of myself as particularly attractive or sexy so I could not imagine why anyone would want to vote for me.

Unsurprisingly, Vicky got more votes than me (844 to 611) and so she did her strip. I wasn't watching, as I was serving drinks, but we did raise over £700 for good causes. Vicky wasn't exactly well-dressed to begin, and so she didn’t take long to take what she did have on off! There was a big cheer from the crowd so I presume she was totally naked but I couldn’t see.

I had guessed correctly as shortly afterwards she walked back to the bar to start serving, after putting her trainers back on (for safety reasons).

“You should so take your clothes off as an act of solidarity”, she told me. “Stephen would”

“Would he bollocks”, I replied. “Did you see him going down on any one yesterday”. She smiled and just kept serving. Susie had overheard Vicky’s jibe, and when she was behind me I felt two hands on my waist. She whispered my ear and then without any word of warning pulled by underpants down causing my genitals to spring away from their shackled state. Although I was not serving at the bar, Susie knew that there were customers around the bar to see me exposed, and this is why she did it.

Susie was an exhibitionist, and although I was warming to the idea, I was not a fully-fledged, get anything out at any time, any where sort of guy. Well not yet, and to be this exposed in a bar of packed people was a little worrying. I felt uneasy, but Susie put her foot on my shorts on the floor and jabbed me in the back. Once I stepped forward to avoid her jab and one foot was out of them, I was resigned to losing them completely.

Oh what the hell?! I was on the HS course; a bit of nudity is nothing, is it? Various people came up to me and made comments. I must confess I liked the attention, and the scenario was very sexually arousing for me. I wanted a chance to release, and although I could use the stage I wanted a little more privacy!!!!!

Needless to say when we could go back to the flat, we all did, it had been a long night. Susie and I got cheques for £85, which is very good wages.

“Extra bonus. Bar takings are up”, Dave told us and we thanked him, wished him good night and left.

Susie’s paints had faded and run all down her body. She looked funny, but smiled at me sizing her up.

“Long day ahead of us big-boy, you need some sleep not sex”. Susie could read my mind but she had a point. I wished her good night and then went into my own room to get some much-needed rest.

Bored
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
very good is there more?

andom4444
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
very good is there more?

i hope there is more :D

Maverick
07-09-2007, 06:23 PM
I'd read the original, I'd thought of doing a story loosely based on it, if I ever had time to finish my other one. It's a good story.

molten man
07-10-2007, 02:16 AM
i hope there is more :D

man davidmcculloch u shud continue, nine parts was 2 less....:D

davidmcculloch
07-10-2007, 04:06 PM
That was all what was written that I have.

IT did go up to chapter 15 IIRC as I remember a group "roman style" orgy but Ive lost them and I dare say the writing was pretty poor.

It was written when I was at Uni a couple of years back when I had hours of free time and was churning out, or editting tens of pages a month of erotic stories. I have a family now, and just don't have the time. I have got a half finished story I am working on now, but I don't know when it will get finished!

davidmcculloch
07-10-2007, 04:15 PM
I'd read the original, I'd thought of doing a story loosely based on it, if I ever had time to finish my other one. It's a good story.

Its an unrealistic, but great genre. Loads of license and imagination. ;-) I really enjoyed writing erotic stories where I wasn't bound by the "this would never happen" mantra - like the NIS (Naked in School).

Maverick
07-10-2007, 05:09 PM
The NIS was another one I enjoyed at first, althought most of the later stories didn't appeal to me.

Millll
07-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Love it,please continue

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:33 PM
it was a really lovely story!!!

daregirls21
01-16-2008, 08:53 AM
super duper awesome story. One of the best i've read anywhere. Please post anything else you write!