PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

Tinydickfag
03-29-2017, 10:19 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

I would like a master who will give me dares, humiliating dares, exposing dares. I Will do as u tell me and give u a pic of my ass doing them. I will take any dares inside outside or in public I don’t care they can be anything from spanking my ass red to going to a public bathroom and pulling my pants all the way down at a urial or going into a stall and leavening the door unlocked and be naked. I will do anything u want with in reason. I really enjoy public bathroom dares or anything humiliating.

I also have a huge crush on my neighbor. He is older but I find him so hot. There was this one time when he was coming home late from work and asked me to let his dog out so I went over there and let the dog out but I had to use the bathroom and he keeps his dirty cloths in there. And I found his underwear and I sniffed them . I would like to do things that revolve around him but not things like go and suck his dick. What I want are this like u need to see him three times in the next week or when u talk to him u must stare at his dick. There is also other people I have a crush on so if you want to know about them just ask

Also I love small penis humiliation. So things like standing at a urinal and having someone laugh at me. Or u messaging me verbal humiliation would be awesome. Or making me feel lesser because I'm not a real man. One old Master of mine had me go to a public bathroom and wait at the urinal until a hot man pissed in the one next to mine. Then if they forgot to flush I would have to coat my tiny dick in his warm piss and sit my bare ass in his piss and think about how nice it was to be covered in a real man. This dare was awesome and humiliating so if u want me to do it again please tell me and also if u want to make changes please feel free and have fun with me.

I love communicating through Skype

Tinydickfag
04-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Please be sure to message me on here with a pm first so I know who you are on skype

Tinydickfag
04-29-2017, 10:06 AM
Please be sure to give me a dare in 1st pm

ExhibitionistSlave
05-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi nice to meet u,
I'm new here... how do you like to be contact... KIK is ok?
My skype is Hedonhex