PDA

View Full Version : What handcuffs do you have?

bondfan
07-07-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm just interested, what kind of handcuffs do you have? And I mean real ones. No plushy handcuffs, only those made out of steel and un-openable without keys (or lockpicking skills^^).
I have only one handcuff for now (need more money first^^):
CLEJUSO No.12 stainless steel. Quite a standard model.

I'm planning to get something like Clejuso 101 or 102 (high-sec models) next but they are quite expensive.

skinny dare boy
07-09-2007, 11:48 PM
my dads a cop, i stole his so i got the real deal/

Seedsy
07-09-2007, 11:55 PM
let me get this straight.......... U STOLE FROM A COP!

Side point:
He hasn't noticed? guess he isn't a good cop

bondfan
07-10-2007, 01:03 PM
What Seedsy said and: I don't believe you a word...
Cause you are talking nonsense. Wait... Perhaps you just don't know any better.

lucky
07-10-2007, 02:56 PM
my dads a cop, i stole his so i got the real deal/

if you stole his cuffs or gun he probably isn't a cop anymore. Tell us you asked him nicely "dad, can I wear your cuffs?" "may I! be polite!" "ok dad! may I wear your cuffs"... and we believe you;)

Big_Joe
07-13-2007, 12:27 PM
OK i think you've made your point stop attacking the guy now.

lucky
07-13-2007, 03:38 PM
My apologies, bondfan, I've been too rough, was a bit drunk at the moment and having a bit of fun.

To stick to the subject a bit I don't quite like handcuffs but I like bondage and I like when someone is not able to move. Last time I used kabelbinders (or cable binders, dont know exactly the english name).

I remember I saw once plastic cuffs made kind of the same (there was a movie tutorial on youtube on how a villain would get rid of them in no time using a needle)

qatguy
07-17-2007, 06:06 PM
i have handcuffs that have the double lock, i bought them at a adult toy store, in the fetish section. i have a black pair, and a silver pair.

prometheus
10-02-2007, 09:55 PM
http://www.extremerestraints.com/images/HW102.jpg

Traveler
11-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Metal:
modern police style 2 sets
"Pirate" type as seen in POC well lets just say when the movie showed there was 8 feet of chain in my truck that matched
1800 round threaded key adjustable 2 pairs

Leather:
Make what I need when need them, have several pairs

Link:
two different styles

Wood:
three styles with wedges or locks take your pick, oriental in style as well

But a rope or cord works good as well if you know your knots.

:D

Glutgod
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Unfourtently all I gan get are fake ones, but they work also they are a little safer.

brownie
11-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Unfourtently all I gan get are fake ones, but they work also they are a little safer.

Do you mean the ones at the doller store, those are easy to brake off, when i was little i thought i was special for being able to do that.

no dont got handcuffs

Traveler
11-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Depending on what type contact me and I will see what I can do.

Patchworkmerchantmercenaries.com