PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/little seeks 18-24/any sex/caregiver in any location (serious replies only)

SweetTeen
03-27-2017, 08:07 AM
21/male/little seeks 18-24/any sex/caregiver in any location (serious replies only)

General information about SweetTeen:

Im 19 years old , Im working as an IT Administrator and I am living in germany. I like music(especially OSTs) and lots of reading. I like to play video games. I would say I'm a pretty emotional person but that depends on how one sees this. I do cry at movies and I do laugh at bad jokes. I often get called cute or adorable so because I blush alot. I do have a good amount of humor and I enjoy talking to people about almost anything.

Who am I?
I am a little. I like making jokes. I am very bratty. I love being in little space and being safe. I like plushies and I sometimes like wearing diapers and using them for small baby boy business. Its calming to have my pacifier and I like sleeping with it. Cuddles are awesome and being called cute names makes me blush. I dont feel like a toddler as a little just more like a playful little boy
I am caring and blushy. I will draw you pictures and I will make jokes on you.
Also... Im a huge brat. I will be bratty and you need to be able to work with that. Just going away is not an option.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a caregiver. Preferably female. I wouldnt mind a daddy either so feel free to answer. I expect you to either be experienced as a CG or willing to inform yourself about it. As a caregiver you should know how to care for a little. Be able to deal with tantrums.
As a caregiver you should basically be in charge and set rules. You should be able to give me a daily task/chores. Sometimes sexual too.
Reward good behaviour and punish bad behaviour. No "hard" punishments.
When I am in a playful mood and stubborn you shouldnt give me lines or cornertime immidiatly. When I have done something wrong I usually feel bad on my own and thats punishment enough.
You should have time in the evening to talk to me and have a bedtime routine.
You should be able to tell me about yourself. I want to know about your private life as much as you do want to know about mine. You should be able to hold an intelligent conversation and I would love someone thats creative with tasks.
I will care for you as much as you will care for me.

Likes of Little SweetTeen: Diapers, Bondage, Humiliation / embarrassment, authority, tickling, cuddling, coloring , Little stuff overall, toilet control

Dislikes of Little SweetTeen: Ice, messing, Toothpaste, Pegs, Lines, Cornertime, No Touch, Kneeling, Spanking

Limits of SweetTeen: Blackmailing, Hot Sauce,(Pictures)* and the obvious ones.

*once I trust you enough I will get comfortable with these.

So why SweetTeen?

Once you tamed me and know how to make me blush you will be able to see the pure joy of a littles heart. I know that there are a ton of other Male subs on here and I sometimes dont even believe in myself but I know that alot other people do. If you get to know me you will find out that im pretty fun to talk to and I dont think im Stupid afterall. I like to be told what to do. You like to have a cute little boy. Lets put the pieces together!

SweetTeens Toys:

I do have alot of different toys, including diapers, an onesie, my pacifier, stuffies!

Reasons not to answer to SweetTeens ad:

- u taip layk dis
- Youre looking for a one time thing
- Youre not respectful
- You havent read my ad
- Youre not serious
- Youre a Pedophile

I want to cuddle and pet your hair Sweetie! What do I have to do?

Well write me a PM with everything important. Dont leave out these,

Time Zone:
Your preferences as a Caregiver:
Previous Experience:
What Your Expectations:
Who you are outside of kink:
A Quirky Fact About Yourself:
Your Strengths and Weaknesses as a Caregiver:
Why You Responded To My Ad:
Time You Can Commit to me:
Anything You Want To Add:
Any Questions:

When answering to this Ad please write "Cuddles and Diapers" as the topline of your Response.

Im looking forward to hear from you!

Unidentified
03-27-2017, 08:19 AM
I can vouch for Sween, a lovely little guy, and one of the most adorable little people I know. You'd be lucky to get him!

Evermore
03-27-2017, 12:50 PM
Sweetie is wonderful. Anyone would be lucky to have this little guy as their own. He is literally a sweetheart and once you know how to make him blush....he will melt your heart. Give him a try

Doux et vivant
04-06-2017, 09:09 AM
This is one of the best people I have met on the getdare.. if you are reading this ad and not responding you are mean.

JustaBrony
04-15-2017, 05:16 PM
Good luck on your search Sweetsiekins! :) You're a great little subby wubby, and I hope you find someone just as awesome!

Satoshi
05-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Good luck, cutie pie. <3