PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hbkdominates
03-26-2017, 10:49 PM
25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am looking for a loyal slave that knows his place. Prefer my slaves to be around my age +/- 5 years and at least reasonably fit. I do not expect to control your life but I do expect you to have skype and be able to send me pics on command and cam ideally several times a week.

THINGS I LIKE: jo, pain, anal, feet, spit, watersports, cum play, stripping, deepthroat until you gag/puke etc etc. Some of these are negotiable and there are some additional things we can discuss that I also enjoy. I'm open to hearing what you like as well. You must show face. No face no deal.

THINGS THAT DONT INTEREST ME: crossdressing, scat

You must show face. This is nonnegotiable for me. Chances are we don't know each other and likely never will. So relax. What u and me discuss and do are between the two of us. That being said I do believe a Dom/sub relationship should be based on trust so I will give u time to ask me all the questions you need to be comfortable. But after that...you do as you're told.

kik: jasonnnx91 there's plenty we can discuss there.

Hbkdominates
04-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Still looking. Hmu on kik.

Hbkdominates
05-19-2017, 05:24 PM
Interested slaves hmu on kik.

Hbkdominates
06-20-2017, 08:02 PM
Still looking. Hmu.