PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Qazaz
03-26-2017, 10:09 AM
35/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hi,

I am looking for a female sub/slave (experience not required) I expect you to address me respectfully and come across as intelligent. I am strict and enjoy subs that are into humiliation. name calling, pictures, and obedience. These turn me on as does seeing a slave get turned on while being used. I also enjoy a sub who smokes vogues especially if they are not usually a smoker but do it just for me (no idea why but it does).

I have predominantly been in M/s relationships and if you based in the UK happy to meet up. Age isn't an issue for me but I am looking for females on kik as a primary communication tool. My kik is qazaz1 so message me if you meet the criteria above.

I am 6'3 athletic and have a professional job (if these things matter to you) and while I expect photos you dont have to include your face if you prefer not to

Thanks,

Pete

Qazaz
04-18-2017, 03:29 PM
The post below was more successful than I expected, with a wonderful lady (read that as filthy slut) messaged me on kik and was a great little slut for the past few weeks. Sadly distance and different lifestyles meant contact waned - however that does mean that I am looking for another lovely lady (again read that as filthy slut) My kik is qazaz1 so message me if you meet the criteria below.

Qazaz
06-10-2017, 12:17 PM
I am on the look-out for a new sub/slave/kinky-lass....

I would be keen to meet the lucky lady at some point, so ideally in the UK preferably London.

To give a flavour of what I like, take a look at the link written by one of my ex slaves - we didnt get to this level but it would be fun to try with you....

You can contact me on kik as per my signature below.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76448