PDA

View Full Version : Part of a story [FICTION]

davidmcculloch
07-06-2007, 06:11 PM
I used to write, co-write and edit stories. Here is an excert from one of them which included a truth or dare scene. I never released it because it wasn't very well written IMHO, but here you go:

‘Now we are all here, I suggest we play a little game called truth or dare?’ Scott suggested in
a wily tone. Jenny nodded. She liked this game - it gave her the sense of adventure she craved.
He looked round and told J¨urgen to start.
‘J¨urgen, truth or dare?’
‘Truth’
Scott thought. ‘Tell us any times you were caught masturbating or having sex’
J¨urgen smiled. ‘OK. In Denmark there is not the same “getting caught” there is over here.
If someone walks in on me then they just leave. It’s normal. My mother has caught me many
times, but she did not care. OK?’
Scott nodded, so he turned to the girl sitting on the end of his bed. ‘Jenny?’
‘Truth’
‘What’s the most public place you have ever had sex?’
‘Ummmm........Centre circle of a football stadium’
‘A football stadium?’ Scott asked.
‘Yeah, my uncle owned it - its the local semi-pro outfit. It was a big party in the clubhouse,
and...er...well I was pissed, and quite horny, so I...er...went and found one of the youth players
for some relief. He was 18, but he had technique and stamina - oohhhh....gorgeous. It was on
the centre circle but no-one was around - they were all at the party. The floodlights were on
though. Massive adrenaline rush’
‘Karen, truth or dare?
‘Truth’
‘Who was the best guy you’ve ever had?’
‘Daniel easily’. Karen looked round the room and smiled. ‘Hung like a donkey. I was 16 and
he was 17. He could go for hours and hours and hours.’
‘Sounds like my football player. He was called Daniel as well.’ Jenny added reminiscing.
Karen continued ‘He was a weird lad actually. He got turned on by women dressed in
superhero costumes. He was weird but good in bed. Especially when I was dressed up as
Wonder Woman.’

Karen’s admission (MF, oral, exhib, game, virg, ws) 35
‘It’s not the same Daniel then. My Daniel had a penchant for nurses and football players,
particularly girls dressed in the England kit. He could not contain himself.’
‘Anyway.......Warren?’ Karen asked.
‘Dare’
A collective ‘oooo’ came over everybody and they looked at Karen. She thought for a moment,
and ran her hands through her hair. A mischievous grin came over her face.
‘I dare you to swim to the beach....The main beach. Stark bollock naked’
‘Naked’
‘Yep. No clothes on whatsoever’
‘No problem’ Warren replied, and stripped completely. Rachael watched him intently and
then they all followed him down to their smaller beach after he had gingerly poked his head out
of the cabin to check that no wardens were imminent. He ran into the water, sinking into it as
soon as it was deep enough to ensure that he was exposed for as short a time as possible. It was
cold and sent shivers up his spine as the evening was much cooler than in previous days but the
200m round swim to the beach took little time and despite Karen and Scott walking down the
shore, sceptical that he would actually reach the main beach before turning back they had to
concede that he had fulfilled the terms of his dare.
Rachael asked Jenny what the rules were and she duly replied.
‘If you don’t tell the truth, you take off an item of clothing. If you are dared and you don’t do
it then you remove an item of clothing. If you are dared to do something and you call “doubledare”
and they do it, then you remove two items of clothing.’ she said to her. ‘Have you never
played this?’
‘What do you think?’
‘Hmmmmm!’
Warren got dressed in the kitchen having dried himself off with a towel and then re-entered
the room.
‘Rachael?’ he said, breaking up a little conversation which had started about the size of
Warren’s manhood. Sandra believed that it was bigger than Scott’s, while Scott argued that
Warren had the smallest one. Scott however, would not prove it one way or the other when
Sandra told him to, and the argument ceased.
‘Ummm....Truth’ she asked.
‘When did you lose your virginity?’
‘I...ummmm...can’t answer that’ Rachael said blushing.
‘Then lose your top’ Warren answered smiling triumphantly.
‘I can’t answer it, as I haven’t lost it’
‘What do you mean you haven’t lost it?’
Rachael rolled her eyes, and then spoke in a patronising voice, ‘I mean I have never had sex
with anyone. What else do you thing having your virginity means?’
Warren turned to Scott who was going red. After all his boasting earlier. ‘I-I-I was winding
you guys up’ he admitted. ‘Anyway Rachael...?’ he said rather quickly.
‘Yes?’ she replied.
‘Who do you pick?’
‘Oh sorry.....ummmmmmm.....Sandra, truth or dare?’
‘Truth’
Rachael looked thoughtful for a moment, and then asked her ‘When was the last time you
had sex?’
Sandra looked at her watch, and then thought. ‘Ummm.....about 45 minutes ago. Give or
take five minutes.’
‘Pardon?’ Karen asked her.

Karen’s admission (MF, oral, exhib, game, virg, ws)
‘Warren and I, well..........we amused ourselves. In the woods. Warren, truth or dare?’
‘Dare’
Another collective ‘ooooo’ emerged from the group.
Sandra looked at him. ‘Bend over this bed and let me give your bare ass ten strikes, with
your slipper’
‘No problem’ he said, and not for the first time that night he dropped his trousers lying over
the bed. Sandra picked up a nearby slipper and brought it down hard on the bare backside.
Warren let out a yell and so she picked up his underpants on the floor and stuffed them in his
mouth.
‘Shut up and keep quiet’ she told him sternly. ‘Such a little baby’
‘TWO’ she said as she brought the slipper down hard on his raw flesh. His muffled cries were
drowned by ‘THREE’.
‘FOUR.......FIVE......SIX......SEVEN.....EIGHT.... .NINE.....TEN’. Sandra enjoyed wielding the
slipper and dropped it before sitting back down leaving Warren to spit out his underpants and
put them back on.
‘Owwwww.....that hurt’ he told her in an indignant tone.
‘It was meant to’ she replied.
‘Well I’m not sitting on it for awhile’ and he knelt on the bed with his trousers unbuttoned
at the waist.
‘Rachael?’
‘Dare’
Another ‘oooo’ surfaced and Jenny looked at Rachael. What had she let herself in for?
‘I dare you to pee your panties’
‘I can’t do that’ Rachael said slightly outraged.
‘Huh, I win....take off your top’
Rachael stood up and pulled down her shorts so that the waistband was half way between
her waist and her knees. ‘I can’t pee my panties as I am not wearing any’. Warren looked across
to see her completely shaved pussy and was visibly shocked. He did not expect this virginal girl
who emanated purity and sex in equal quantities to be pantie-less. For Warren, and indeed all
the boys, Rachael caused them to feel ambivalent emotions.
‘Then....ummmm....well....surely you can go get some to wear for this dare.’
‘Do I have to wear them after I’ve peed them?’
Warren thought for a split-second and then said ‘No. You would stink the place out’
‘OK, give me a minute to find an old pair’ she asked and then walked out of the room across
to her cabin and selected an old pair of white cotton panties from her dirty laundry. The pile
was increasing quite fast, and so as there were no clothes in the washing machine, she put all her
dirty clothes in the washing machine, which was located in the kitchen, and turned it on. When
she had returned to the boys chalet, she was stripped to her panties, and T-Shirt. Again, a
returning resident broke up a conversation, which was about how pure Rachael was. While Scott
and Jenny argued that she na¨ıve and not pure, Warren thought she was completely innocent.
‘Never touched anyone or been touched in her life’ he reckoned causing both Scott and Jenny to
grin.
‘Where do you want me to pee?’ she asked Warren innocently.
‘Well outside of course. Near the beach.’
As Rachael sauntered out of the chalet, humming to herself, Jenny began to wonder how
much whiskey Rachael had actually drunk. She was far more outgoing and confident than she
had been previously. In the end, Jenny concluded that this extra exposure would do her good.
After all, she could not go through life being a sweet and innocent virgin. Life should be too fun
for that surely?

davidmcculloch
07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Rachael sat down on the corner of the beach which was most secluded, and spread her legs.
Warren and the rest of the group had surrounded her, with them being no further than three
feet away from her
‘No sit up and close your legs. Feel it running down your thighs’ Warren told her. Rachael
sat up so she resting on her knees and looked at him
‘Can I pee now?’ she asked him.
‘Go ahead’ Warren told her. ‘Open the floodgates’
Rachael started to release the stream of golden liquid contained in her bladder. She felt
extremely embarrassed to be doing this, but in the same time, the adrenaline rush was phenomenal.
She leant back slightly to ensure that they could see a yellow wet patch growing on her
panties before the torrent of Rachael’s pee began to cascade down her legs and trickled onto the
ground. In a weird way, Rachael quite liked the feeling, but she didn’t have a great deal of pee
in her bladder and soon ran dry. It was incredibly dirty and degrading thing to do, but it was a
completely new experience and for this reason, Rachael felt enlightened.
‘Does that satisfy you?’ she asked Warren and he nodded.
‘Yeah nice one’
‘I am going to go have a quick shower’ she said getting up, rubbing sand of her calves. ‘Truth
or Dare Ryan?’
‘Dare’
‘I dare you to go down on a guy of your choice. I’ll be back in a minute’ She ran inside to
the showers in the girls chalet stripping off as she went. She wasn’t in the showers long enough
to wait for the water to heat up, instead rinsing the bottom half of her body in cold water with
soap. She put on her shorts, and T-Shirt once she had dried herself with a towel and returned
to the boys chalet.
‘Who are you going down on?’ she asked Ryan and he was shaking his head. ‘There is no
way I am going down on a guy. I’m not gay’
Jenny suggested, that performing the dare did not mean he felt a physical attraction towards
the same sex, but Ryan would not budge.
‘Are you going to double-dare me?’ she asked him and he shook his head.
‘Yeah, I double-dare ya’ he told her.
‘OK. Scott come here’, she said. Scott turned around swinging his legs over the bed and
she pushed him flat. He laid back and she removed his shorts and underwear to expose his
penis which was already springing to life. Sandra made some comment about the size of Scott’s
equipment, although Rachael did not hear her, as she was engulfing Scott’s manhood in her
mouth. Everyone looked on intently as she quickly massaged Scott’s penis with her tongue,
often concentrating on the head of his member. She was not trying to make it amazing sex, she
just wanted Scott to come to orgasm and ejaculate so she would ‘win’ the bet.
As it turned out, Scott was enjoying it. It was amazing for him to be watched by so many
people and he loved it. Not that Scott was a particular big exhibitionist, he was more of a voyeur,
choosing to watch other exhibitionists rather than partake it in himself, but slowly he ground
his hips towards her rhythmically as Rachael’s head bobbed up and down on his member. He
groaned and let out protracted a ‘ugggghhhh————’
Rachael began to play with the underside of his head and Scott was getting near his orgasm.
He began to climax, and Rachael speeded up. She wanted to taste her Scott again, and with a
mighty spasm, Scott’s member jettisoned a load of sweet, sticky juicy cum into Rachael’s throat.
She swallowed eagerly and Scott slouched into the bed.
Rachael quickly cleaned Scott up by licking all the semen from him and then turned round.
‘Ryan, two pieces of clothing please.’

Ryan acknowledged and duly removed both his t-shirt and shorts. Ryan wasn’t wearing any
underwear. ‘I need to do some washing. I’m out of clean boxers, OK?’ Karen laughed.
‘Mummy’s boy’ she told him
‘Fuck off. Anyway, I didn’t expect our resident virgin to want to suck off Scott or anyone else
for that matter. How did I know she was a bloody cock-whore?’
‘OK Rachael choose someone else’ Scott said.
‘Hmmmmm......Jenny’
‘I’ll have a dare please’
‘Another dare...right....I dare you to let yourself be tied to the bed for 15 minutes completely
naked and blindfolded. Spread-eagled. Let us do to you what we want - sexual intercourse
excepted of course’
Jenny thought. She knew that if she double-dared Rachael she would do it, and she would
enjoy it. Hell, she had been the life and soul of the party so far, but then so would she. Ahhh,
she had just got her all her cigarettes back and she certainly needs considerably less innocence.
‘Double-dare you Rachael’.
Rachael smirked. ‘You’re on!’
Rachael was very eager to shed all her clothes and then lay down on the spare bed. Scott
fetched a few of his bandanas and began to tie first her ankles and then her wrists to the wrought
iron bed. Lastly they blindfolded her and she lay spread-eagled.
‘OK. Start’ said Scott looking at his watch. Everyone looked at each other, before Jenny
made a move towards the helpless girl. Jenny sat down and began gently stroking her slit and
the inside of her thighs. She gestured to Karen to move towards her mouth which she did while
Scott and J¨urgen were fascinated by her breasts and began massaging them. Karen took off her
shorts and panties and climbed onto the bed, kneeling over the tied-up girl. Her clitoris was
directly over her nose and Rachael sniffed. She recognised that smell as pure woman and tilted
her head back slightly and began using her tongue to encircle Karen’s clitoris, flicking it slightly.
Rachael was aroused. She could feel excitement building up inside her. She liked being
not in control but she liked Jenny playing with her even more. Jenny used her soft touch to
gently stroke her clitoris, and occasionally darting inside her love-hole. Rachael could feel the
excitement building up inside her. She squealed. ‘Ugggghhhhh’ she said completely satisfied.
This was amazin——-g!

davidmcculloch
07-06-2007, 06:13 PM
‘Uggghhhhhhh’ Karen cried as Rachael’s tongue reached all the right spots. Karen was loving
this almost as much as Rachael. Both Scott and J¨urgen had a breast each, which they were
frantically touching. Rachael’s breathing increased. Between their efforts it left her desperate
to come. She could feel a build-up of pressure between her thighs. She could feel the urge to
release getting stronger and stronger. Karen’s urge was also getting stronger as waves of pleasure
touched every extremity of her body.
With the force of a volcanic eruption, Rachael liberated an orgasm inside her, crying out.
‘Yesssssss———-’ she yelped gasping for air. Karen was not aware that Rachael had orgasmed,
oblivious to everything except her pleasure. She rocked back, teetering on the brink of an
explosion herself, when Rachael’s tongue flicked past her clitoris for the umpteenth time and a
detonation between her thighs discharged a tidal wave of sexual ecstasy into her veins
‘Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh.....oh yes.....yes....hhhhrrrrrrr’ Karen cried out. Scott and J¨urgen turned
to look at her desperately wanting their turn.
Scott turned round and looked into the room only to see Sandra and Warren in Warren’s
bed. Yes, this night definitely had gone far better than expected.
J¨urgen replaced Karen and knelt on her breasts. Rachael was breathing heavily, clearly in a
high state of arousal. She could feel liquids oozing from her sliding down her slit and dropping
onto the bed. She could feel slime on her face left over from Karen’s juices and now she had

Karen’s admission (MF, oral, exhib, game, virg, ws) 39
pre-cum from J¨urgen leaking onto her face. Rachael was thrusting her hips into Jenny’s hand,
while J¨urgen was trying to find the right angle for Rachael to suck him off.
Eventually he leant over her, and she readily accepted his cock in her mouth, tasting the precum.
Jenny was using both her thumb and her middle finger to run along her slit and meet in the
middle. It was electrifying. Jenny could feel herself getting very wet, and she would release some
tension later with J¨urgen. Rachael however was extremely aroused, as Jenny’s careful techniques
tipped her into hedonism for the second time in ten minutes, causing her to almost scream.
‘Oh my god, yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS’ she
yelled out - the sound only muffled by J¨urgen’s penis which was bouncing around in her mouth.
She closed her mouth around his shaft and began bobbing her head up and down. J¨urgen mewed
in delight. Jenny had stopped playing with her, and had now gone down on her. She wanted
to taste Rachael’s sweet juices again. Her virgin juices. Her tongue flicked her clitoris and an
instant shock of lustful gratification oozed through her. Rachael groaned. ‘Thats nice’ she said
before going back to J¨urgen.
J¨urgen drived his penis deep into her mouth before retreating. He was already extremely
aroused, having used one hand to play with himself while massaging Rachael’s breasts. He just
need finishing off, which is what Rachael was doing. Her mouth was happy to accept all seven
and a half inches of this shaven athletic boys love machine. He could feel himself near orgasm
and his buttocks clenched. This was it. With one last wave of sexual energy his body sent him
into pleasure-overdrive squirting thick cum onto Rachael’s face and into her mouth . At that
moment, Jenny’s careful licking powered Rachael into a cataclysmic ejection of adrenaline and
satisfaction.
‘Ahhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssss’ screamed Rachael slouching into the bed. ‘That’s fantastic’
she said gasping for air.
‘OK fifteen minutes is up’ said Scott looking at his watch and they untied Rachael. In fact
they had tied her too tightly, with the restraints causing red marks on her hands.
Rachael lay there motionless for a few moments before getting up to wipe her face down with
a towel. She came back into the room and sat down without getting dressed. Jenny undressed
completely and nodded her head in approval.
‘Karen, truth or dare?’
‘Aren’t you going to get dressed?’ Karen asked her.
‘Any point? It’s not as though you haven’t seen me with no clothes on’ Rachael replied.
‘OK, Truth’
‘What is your greatest fantasy?’ Rachael asked her looking round at both Ryan and Jenny
who were naked in front of everyone.
Karen thought and then looked down. ‘I imagine myself being kidnapped and tied up. I
cannot see as I am blindfolded and am repeatedly raped by my captors who are both male and
female. In every hole. No mercy, and then I am released. It’s a bit weird I know but it would
really excite me’
‘That’s quite an admission to a group of strangers’ Sandra said sitting up in Warren’s bed.
‘I know, but she did ask! My fantasies used to frighten me a lot. I mean I like everything
except normal sex. You name it - watersports, bondage, humiliation, anal - everything. You
could say I am a colossal pervert but I don’t care. I have had a weird sex life. I lost my
virginity aged 12 - well my twelfth birthday to be honest. My next door neighbour came over
in the evening and forced himself onto me. Since then I have had a number of partners but no
relationships. I can’t see sex for love, I see sex for sex.’
There was total silence in the room until Karen spoke again. ‘Jenny, truth or dare?’
Before Jenny could answer, both Warren and Sandra got up. ‘We are going to see you later,
we are going for a walk’

‘Yeah right’ Ryan said. ‘I know what you are upto’
‘Truth’ Jenny said.
‘Have you got a vibrator?’
Jenny grinned. ‘I have several...but none with me unfortunately. Rachael, truth or dare?
Scott looked at his watch - ‘it’s 8.20’ he said. ‘Better make this the last one’
Rachael nodded, ‘Dare.’
Jenny leant back and thought. ‘If you don’t want to do this, then we won’t press for a forfeit
- this is your personal choice - I mean you’ve already shamed us at our own game, but I dare
you to lose your virginity with Scott in front of us’
Rachael didn’t hesitate. This is what she had wanted for awhile. She laid down on the bed
where she was before. Scott didn’t hesitate either, and in no time the two were in the missionary
position. Rachael was already aroused from her previous exploits.
Rachael had torn her hymen a long time ago. Her love of sports and horse-riding meant that
for her ‘losing her cherry’ marked a spiritual change and not a physical one. Nevertheless when
Scott’s erect penis physically entered her, it caused her discomfort. She screwed up her face but
a gentle warmth emanated from her nether regions.
Scott was a good partner for Rachael to lose her virginity, as he started a slow steady rhythm.
He kissed her passionately, and Rachael responded by returning his passionate moves. Scott
thrusted his member deep into her opening causing her gasp every once and awhile but always
pleasurable moans. ‘Ahhhhrrrrrrrrr’ she purred in delight of Scott’s penis going deep inside her.
He was reaching parts of her, she didn’t know existed. Scott’s rhythm and technique was smooth
and calm. He began to pump his penis in furiously and Rachael gyrated her body in time with
his rhythm
‘Oh yes....yes.......keep going......faster’ she said to him in between kisses.
‘Take me’ Scott speeded up.
‘I’m going to come’ he said to her
‘I’m on the pill - come inside me’ she said to him pushing her head back as he unloaded into
Rachael for the second time that evening.

molten man
07-07-2007, 01:13 AM
hey nice 1 man!!

zack199
07-07-2007, 06:59 AM
VERY good, definately.