PDA

View Full Version : Under Eighteen Question

Officelover
08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
As everyone probably knows, the under 18's have the accidental ability to go into the R18 forum. Depp, does this mean they are allowed to by default? Will they be punished if they don't?

The real question, if the answer is that they are temporarily allowed to go into the Mature Stories Section, have any of the Under Eighteens read my story?

And if they are allowed to, and have read my story, did you like it?:D

Depp, I hope it's okay to ask this.

(EDIT: Also, this is my 75th thread!)

BettyBoop
08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I read the first Pam Story. Though I didn't comment, for fear I'd get in trouble ooer?
Though I do think it's an amazing story, I felt sorry for Pam, definitely, and I disliked Daniel. But I did think the story was superb.

depp
08-06-2009, 03:29 AM
As it stands now the 18+ section is merely a warning about the content inside. Users of any age can post/read in the section with no repercussions. Keep in mind however this section of the forums will eventually be age locked again sometime in the future. Don't always expect to be able to post in or even see this section of getDare in the future. Re-locking the area is not a priority for me at the moment so it will likely be open for at least a few more months to come.

Dylan xX
08-09-2009, 10:29 AM
I think I'll wait till i'm 18 to go there. Some stuff keeps me from sleeping xP