PDA

View Full Version : PM Dares two

Clever_one
03-10-2017, 03:58 PM
These are dynamic and ever changing.

Message me or comment here any of the following:

WRITE - I will write whatever you want on my body and leave it there for X time.

APP - I will download a mobile game of your choosing and play for 1 week with a rule you include.

ADD - I will add a PM DARE of your choice to my list for 1 week.
Tasks added: 12

SNAP X and I will snap the rubber band X times on my dick or 2X times on my balls (where X can be from 1 to 10) (Currently here for one week)
assigned 10 completed 0

BVG and Clever will post on an ongoing game or start a game at a time you choice. (you can add times that would work for you)

PROVOKED - I will send you PM dares. As long as you report and return the favor I will keep sending you more PM dares every time until you stop.

ZOO - I will refer to myself as an animal of your choosing and include the sound in every sentence for 5 hours.
remaining: Donkey, Fox

DICE - pick I dice dare and I will play it.

PUSH-UPS - I will do 20 push-ups
60/60

SIT-UPS - I will do 20 sit-ups
100/100

Complies, Complies, Baby - PM with a time to join you in getDare chat (M-F 12-18 EST) and I will join you. I will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (orders MUST be within limits).

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I will respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which is true. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasms for 2 days.

Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM me with a message you'd like me to type back to you up to 50 words long. Once I have read it through a few times, i will close my eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish me for any typos or other errors.

Vise, Vise, Baby - This PM will cause me to place balls in a vise for 20 minutes.
Note: If i do not have a vise, then I can tie up my balls tight.

Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM me any dare i have completed for you previously. I will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM me a dice dare to complete (within limits) and i will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Occupies, Occupies, Baby - will confine me to the bathroom for 30 minutes.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for me to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. I will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish me as needed if I fails your quiz.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way i must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Gneiss, Gneiss, Baby - After receiving this PM, I must spend an hour with a pebble in each shoe.