PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream??

lokelake
08-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Masters and Mistressess: What is your dream with your slave(s)?

Slaves: What is your dream with your master(s)/mistressess

kinkster707
08-04-2009, 04:08 PM
I love this question! My dream with slaves is to get them to the point where they will do anything I ask (sounds clichéd I know).

The reason this is my dream though isn´t simply so I can make them do whatever I want for amusement. I aim for that because it signals a succesful relationship, one where my slave a) trusts that I will never put them or their life and reputation in serious harms way and b) wants to please me so much that they will do anything to make me happy even if it does put them at risk.

Because a relationship is a two way street it would also show me that I´ve trained the slave succesfully showing the right amount of mercy when required and the right of discipline. Having a slave isn´t simply about punishments and tasks they are merely tools to train with.

Those are my views in any case.

Look forward to seeing other replies.

Caseopia
08-11-2009, 08:05 AM
My dream is acomplished actually ^^. My dream was to find a Master who wasn't only strict and powerful but who could also embrace my softer vanilla side and wouldn't only see me as an object but HIS object if you see what I mean. Someone who would paddle me and then curl up on the sofa and watch a movie with me. I wanted a BDSM relationship with a little love in it not just some obedience. And I found it and i'm so happy i'm where I am now. Glad that I didn't give up on BDSM and walk away. He's now made me proud of what I am and he shows he loves me for it. Now my only dream is to make him as proud as I possibly can by being the best slave I can be :). I'm a twenty four hour slave but I feel wanted not just used and it's nice. Sorry if this seems soppy I just saw him literally a day ago (Long distance) and my head is in the clouds currently.

Lostsnake1134
08-17-2009, 12:02 PM
My dream is acomplished actually ^^. My dream was to find a Master who wasn't only strict and powerful but who could also embrace my softer vanilla side and wouldn't only see me as an object but HIS object if you see what I mean. Someone who would paddle me and then curl up on the sofa and watch a movie with me. I wanted a BDSM relationship with a little love in it not just some obedience. And I found it and i'm so happy i'm where I am now. Glad that I didn't give up on BDSM and walk away. He's now made me proud of what I am and he shows he loves me for it. Now my only dream is to make him as proud as I possibly can by being the best slave I can be :). I'm a twenty four hour slave but I feel wanted not just used and it's nice. Sorry if this seems soppy I just saw him literally a day ago (Long distance) and my head is in the clouds currently.

Congratulations of finding him.

SimplySynful
08-19-2009, 07:42 AM
My dream is to become a professional dominatrix, and along my way, it would be lovely to meet my perfect slave, and perhaps even make him my bride.

-He ABSOLUTELY CANNOT be a "Switch"
-He would have to be prepared to put up with my raging temper at any time. I of course I would be willing to compromise from time to time, and try not to let my temper get the best of me.
-At times it would seem as thou, I'm treating him like a mere object (That may seem disposable), but he must be aware that his feeling do count and I do care. But his wife and his mistress are two seperate personas, that are constantly in play. So he mustn't expect mercy from neither his wife or mistress.
-He must be willing to presue a almost constantly BDMS relationship, but willing to lead a normal life at my side as well.
-I would liked for him to be well trained in the arts of, cooking and cleaning. Not to say I don't have a problem doing it myself (Because I'm not lazy).
-Like any good husband in gerenal, he has to be loving, carring, and supportive.

That's my dream, I can only hope that it will come true someday.

lokelake
08-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Now its time for my dream. My dream is to be a master of an off-line relationship. Not sure if it will ever come true, but it is still possible.

BabyTheKitten
08-23-2009, 09:02 AM
i like being treated like a baby kitten like these are my rules
You have bought a baby kitten slave
1. you call them baby
2. they eat only baby food and drink milk out of a bottle (you must feed them by hand)
3.you to treat them gently
4.you decide what the wear,and where they go to the bathroom (toilet, backyard, daiper ETC)
5.your kitten sleeps in a crib
6. your kitten is fragile, show them love
7.your kitten wears a collar all the time

Kage
08-27-2009, 04:25 AM
My dream is to turn my current online s/m relationship with Rei515 into an offline relationship. I want it more than anything. :o

Lostsnake1134
09-10-2009, 08:13 AM
I believe I am coming close upon my dream. I have found the perfect slave. She is obedient, she is loyal, she is very open minded to experimenting. And best of all. She is mine.

The only thing that is keeping this from being my dream, but I don't view it as a road block, only as a hill in the road. She's not near me. But we are currently working on climbing that hill on both sides. My bunny puppet is going to be the first to receive my collar.

MyValentine
11-06-2009, 11:51 AM
My dream is to become a professional dominatrix, and along my way, it would be lovely to meet my perfect slave, and perhaps even make him my bride.

-He ABSOLUTELY CANNOT be a "Switch"
-He would have to be prepared to put up with my raging temper at any time. I of course I would be willing to compromise from time to time, and try not to let my temper get the best of me.
-At times it would seem as thou, I'm treating him like a mere object (That may seem disposable), but he must be aware that his feeling do count and I do care. But his wife and his mistress are two seperate personas, that are constantly in play. So he mustn't expect mercy from neither his wife or mistress.
-He must be willing to presue a almost constantly BDMS relationship, but willing to lead a normal life at my side as well.
-I would liked for him to be well trained in the arts of, cooking and cleaning. Not to say I don't have a problem doing it myself (Because I'm not lazy).
-Like any good husband in gerenal, he has to be loving, carring, and supportive.

That's my dream, I can only hope that it will come true someday.

Here comes my dream, to have a wife that are being my mistress however huw much time she want to is up to her,
I had a girlfriend last year that we tried this out but it didnt work for other reasons,
she kinda totally decided my life even with only textmessages to phone and in real life,
However she was not very serious about it as i thought she was or she just wanted more then me and it was a hard situation we was in, but i want back to that time, we were planning on marriage even tho that shouldnt happen in like 6 years just talked about it for fun and i want that time back, to have her make me dress in what she want in the, at that time she wanted me in a wedding dress wich i defenitly not complain about,, anyway i was just gnna reply and tell my side of Simplys dream but as me as slave hah, but i got carried away so i guess thered be no point in quoteing, but I wanted to tel more then just that
That is my dream

Spun sugar
11-06-2009, 09:58 PM
My dream would be to kneel, sit, or curl up at my Master's feet completely nude except with a pink satin ribbon with a tinkling little bell on it and my hair pulled back off of my face but still hanging down. There I would stay for hours while Master was preoccupied doing something else it would be something mainly stationary (work, reading,ect.) and every once in a while Master would stroke my head idly I would get great comfort out of that and hopefully so would Master. He may not be paying direct attention but He stills knows and values that I am still there. A few "Good Girl" or "Good Kitty" would be very nice too.