PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

skypeboy1
03-02-2017, 10:51 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have tried to keep a balance between detail, while keeping the ad a reasonable length.

Because I am taking the time to write this ad, I ask you to please read the whole thing before reaching out to me. *Priority to someone in the US strictly because of time zone issues.*

About me:
I am a 20 year old male living in the US. I am currently a student in college, however, I do have a rather flexible schedule. That being said, I have some other things I have to do, so I can't be dedicated to dares 100% of the time. I can do all the dares in the privacy of my room, so I am open to different dares you may have in mind. I am very into sports (both watching and playing) and have a athletic (maybe a little chubby) body type. I am willing to go on cam in order to do tasks, but I am also willing to write reports. I tend to refrain from using my mic when using my cam, this is just a personal choice of mine, please respect it.

Experience:
While I am new to becoming a slave, I have done dares for people in the past. Most of these were on cam, but I have also written several reports for people. Because I am relatively new to the game, I would like it if you would take the time to work with me and branch out of my comfort zone at times, while still respecting my personal preferences.

What I'm looking for:
I am looking for a longer term relationship, but that does not mean I will not consider a short term one as well. I would like someone who will push some of my boundaries, but at the same time respects my decisions and opinions about certain tasks. I would like someone who most of the time is respectful, but when needed can be can be very aggressive. Please note that it may take some time for us to feel completely comfortable and knowledgable about each other. I am not looking for a one time thing, so I feel that this request is valid. *Note I would like some kind of proof that you are in fact a female because I am not at all interested in working with a male (sorry if that doesn't work for you).

Likes/Dislikes:
I have listed my likes/dislikes in my signature. Please note that this list might not be an exhaustive list as I may have left some things out on accident. You and I will also be able to get a better feel for each others' likes/dislikes as we build in the relationship. Because I am relatively new to the master/slave relationship, I am still learning these likes/dislikes as I go. This also means that you can help mold these likes. I also want to stress that I want this to only be an online relationship, with no chances of meeting in person. This is something I do for fun and I do not want to take it to the next level.

Toys:
I hate to say this, but I do not have any toys. I do have household items if you can think of anything to do with those (note I may not have the item you request). I do plan on spending money on toys in the near future and am open to suggestions, but this purchase will probably happen in about a month or so.

Contacting me if interested:
Please contact me via getdare PMs if you are interested or want more information. I will immediately block you if you add me on skype before we agree to work with each other. If you choose to contact me via PM, please use the subject line: Interested in being your mistress. This is one way I can be sure that you have read the post completely.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad and if you are interested in a possible relationship please contact me the way I have described above. I look forward to a possible relationship!