PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Dutchbuster
02-26-2017, 03:38 AM
28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone, first of all, Thank you for opening my ad.
Before I start I'd like to mention that I am looking for someone who is into a long term releationship.

Why get dare? I just got out of an online d/s relationship that lasted for about 1,5 years. She met someone so we stopped, but it proved to me that get dare is the right place for me. And before that I also had a long term d/s relationship because of this site.

About Me:
I am a 28 (I look a lot younger) and I live in the Netherlands.
In my day to day life I am very outgoing, have plenty of friends and attention and I am enjoying life as much as I can. I have a full time management job at an international company, which I really enjoy because I talk to people all over the world on a daily basis. I have lived together with my ex. for about 4 years and when that ended I started to explore my submissive nature. Unfortunatelly she was not a real dominant girl and I understand that people find it hard to be dominant to me (in real life) because I am 6'5, very confident, always know what to say and have a stong opinion. That doesn't mean I do not have any submissive feeling. I think it is a mans job to please a women, sexually and non sexually. I always treat them like a princess and will do anything for them. Because it is hard to find someone to share this with in real life, I went online.

That being said.

What do I hope to get out of this:
I am not looking for someone that will tell me to undress and wank for her the first time we get online. I find it important to connect with someone and become friends. I am a very open, loyal and honest person and I don't bite, so you can talk to me about anything, anytime. Besides enjoying what we are doing, I find it important to also like eachother as a person. On the Mistress point of view, I would like to meet someone strict, serious, creative and sadistic. Realizing that someone is being creative and trying new things, or just noticing that her mind is getting sadisitc again is such a big turn on. I like it when a women understands that I am only here for her pleasure and does not care about my own comfort. I don't mind to be in pain, to be frustrated or humiliated. I get my pleasure out of the fact that my Mistress is enjoying what she sees and loves the feeling of power and control.

My kinks:
It does not really matter what I have to do; When I know my Mistress is pleased and enjoys what she is seeing and/or reading, I get turned on instantly. I think I could say I am a masochist. I love to hurt myself just because someone else is enjoying it. I just love cock and ball torture. Specificly ball busting. It's not only about the pain, but more about the mental stuggle. Loving to hurt yourself to please someone, but wanting to stop because you can't take anymore. And then just continue because you have to, with your mind saying NO! I can't take it anymore -just about when you hand or hammer or whatever is hitting your balls again. Going further, harder and more extreme just because of the fact that someone else is enjoying it. And having word balls for days is a nice reminders of who is in charge. I am also a big fan of orgasm control / denial. Like I said, I do not need physical pleasure to get turned on a lot. I won't chicken out when I need to edge every day, but I am being denied for half a year. The struggle and frustration are the worst and at the same time best feeling in the world. Thinking "the hell with it, I am going to cum" because I get super horny and frustrated, but holding myself in because I made a promise and someone is owning / controling me. The frustration is awefull, but the feeling of being controlled and someone is enjoying the fact that she is keeping me away from all the pleasure overcomes every frustration. to avoid writing a message of an hour I'll just write some other things I like: Bondage, humiliation, hidden public, outdoor play, sounding, control in general (in as many ways as we both feel comfortable with), anal, cbt and much, much more.

I can get bored with anal pretty fast when I am not with the right person though.

My hard limits are scat, social suicide, permanent damage and illegal things

Previous Experience:
Like mentioned above I had several online long term relationships. I enjoyed this very much and took this very, very serious and put a lot of time and effort in it. Since I am not owned at the moment I am playing on public chat rooms.

How can we stay in touch?
I have skype and a webcam, mail, and a phone with camera so I can capture my offline tasks. And I have kik, which I prefer because that makes it easier to have live contact.

I have plenty of toys and tools and if things get serious I am always willing to buy more to please your needs.

I hope to find someone who is fun, caring, sadistic and very stict. Whom I can have a nice time with. I am only interested in something long term.

Also, it would be great if you are from Europe because the time zones make it hard to communicate with someone from lets's say the US. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker if your not from Europe though, I am sure we can make it work.

If you live in the area (the Netherlands, Belgium, western germany or the noth of France, maybe even the UK) and we can get along really well, I might also be interested in taking it offline when we got to know eachother a bit better.

Last but not least, I would appreciate it if you are willing to verify that you are a woman. Either with a picture, or audio. don't need nudes nor a face if you don't want to and I will never ask for pictures. Before we start I'd just like to be sure that you're not a man. I have been fooled before and everyone has a smart phone these days, so there's no reason why someone wouldn't verify Unless "she" has something to hide. A good relationship is bases on honesty and trust, let's be honest to eachother.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. I am sure I forgot something, but if it sounds interesting to you; feel free to send me a message and I will always reply.

Hope to hear from you soon.