PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

BP123
02-22-2017, 04:51 PM
26/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello Mistress! How are you? Allow me to introduce myself, I am 26 years old from Midwest, USA. I looking to find a long-term mistress to be the perfect sub for and eventually a full slave to. I am fairly new and willing to see what the world of Femdom has to offer. Over the time of looking and researching of the role of sub, I have developed likes, limits, and dislikes.

AS A SUB:

Likes: JOI, Being Controlled (both sexually and personally), Private Humiliation, Private degradation, being spit on, being used as a footstool, ass worship, body worship, face sitting and smothering, being modeled into a perfect specimen

Dislikes: Denial, Anal, slight pain, body writing (only areas that can be covered), chastity, bladder control. - [These can be punishments and hopefully one day grow to like them]

Limits: Financial, family, public, cross dressing, blood, other people, and messy. [These are non-negotiable]

Pictures and video is fine but face will be hidden until trust is built.

I also do have a good amount of fetishes that I would love to discuss with you as well but also willing to explore more about what I like and dislikes.I do not own toys, but am willing to try household items. I have had some sessions in person which I would love to share with you if you like.

ABOUT ME:

Appearance, I am 5'6". 140lbs, average build but I try to workout regularly to become fit. Brown skin, black hair, brown eyes. Body hair can be shaven or left as per your liking.

I am a very laid back person. I enjoy having a good time and enjoy making others laugh. I am nonjudgmental, very obedient and trustworthy, and I like to think I am a pretty confident person. Sports and music are huge passions of mine whenever I have free time. I am currently in grad school so my time will be split between being a student and being a sub.

What got me into wanting to be a sub was the rush and feel to be the perfect mold for a mistress. Being dominated and controlled. I tend to be very shy towards women in general. I like to be put in my place and not become prideful.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

I am looking for a long-term d/s relationship with my mistress. Someone who is not afraid to take control. Someone who is very kinky but still respects my limits. Someone who I can build trust with and have normal, intelligent conversation with outside of the d/s realm. Someone who is non-judgmental and who is not going to just seek out tasks and pictures from the very first message. As far as location goes, ideally I would like someone local but I prefer someone who is from the US so eliminate a lot of time-zone differences.

I know this may be a lot of requirements that I may be asking for but this will hopefully narrow out the right mistress for me. I am more that happy to answer any questions you may have. I tend to be fairly open and easy to talk to once I warm up to you. I really do hope to hear from you!!

kik - JPen112