PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Dickdrip
02-21-2017, 08:57 PM
26/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hey guys,

My name is Master Mark. I'm a young tease master into dick tickling, edging, ruined orgasms and cum denial. I'm an expert in male sexual frustration. If you want to know what it's like to be so desperately horny you could cry, I'm your guy.

Conditions: You must be willing to show your face. Getting to know you a little, interacting with you and watching your frustration is essentially what makes this fun for me. I'm not interested in faceless dicks. Secondly, you must be able to receive audio. Lots of boys find my voice really turns them on and gets to them ,and I need to be able to take advantage of that. Send me a message on here confirming your willingness to meet my conditions and providing your Skype address and I'll add you.

Stay horny ,

MM
x

Dickdrip
02-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Please ensure that you've read the above message carefully before responding. Those who clearly haven't read my message won't receive my attention.

Frankparis
02-24-2017, 06:46 PM
Master,
I am horny and i need to be conrolled on Skype

frankparis93

virginslutboi
02-25-2017, 12:49 AM
I'm interested to be your long-term online slave

Dickdrip
04-08-2017, 04:59 AM
Still looking. Send in those messages, boys!

boyborn1994
04-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Hi MM

I literally love anything to do with my dick especially denying and teasing it, I just don't think there's any sensation like being seriously frustrated and horny.

My Skype is boyborn1994

Dickdrip
04-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Thanks boy, but in future please read the instructions more carefully - reply by private message. :)

all the best,
MM