PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

die_groot
02-21-2017, 05:40 AM
26/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Hello slaves.

I am a master who has had a few online and offline relationships. I am looking for my new slave to serve me. I travel a lot so would aim to actually meet up one day. But that wont be for a while. If you near me and want to meet up we can definitely organise something.

What am i looking for?
I am looking for a slave,beginner or experienced, who wants to serve a master. The slave needs to be dedicated and commited to training both their mind and body in the art of servitude. Ideally i am looking for a good looking young slave to train but these are not requirements. I want to take as much control as possible. Even if this means controlling when you sleep and eat. But this can start slow.

Yes mind and body means both. My training system will require exercise.

How do slaves apply?
Ideally on kik messenger username is D4f33sh. If you PM me here dont expect fast responses. In order to apply you need to submit a bit of information about yourself including:
location,body stats, experience level,how much control you want to surrender initially, limits and likes and a photo of yourself (mininum shirtless ideally naked). If you want to hide your face you are welcome to but i would prefer not.

If you are looking for a commited master who will train you to serve, then contact me. But please be aware I am looking for a long term relationship with a large degree of control being handed over. If you are looking for a quick session to get off then please chat with people looking for the same.

If you want more information about my likes and limits it is all the standard stuff. Control is big for me (exercise, clothing etc) and bondage/other kinks.

Limits: blood family crossdressing public

My timezone is: GMT+2. If it works with your schedule then no problems. If you from ZA then an in person session is definitely a possibility.

If you have any questions hit me up on kik.

die_groot
02-21-2017, 05:48 AM
I can also be contacted on [email protected]