PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

TheCrytsallographer
02-19-2017, 05:59 PM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

About Me
I'm just your average 20-something white male with red hair. I've got pretty pale skin and I'm quite skinny. Right now I'm living up in Alberta, Canada and just trying to make my way in the world—currently working part-time with no plans of heading back to school in the near future. Beyond that, I like reading, writing, playing video games, playing tabletop games, and watching YouTube.

What I'm Looking For
Obviously I'm looking for a master or mistress, but let's get into specifics. I'm personally straight, but I don't have a preference for what gender my master is—usually just the act of being dominated is what turns me on, regardless of who's doing it. Ideally I'd like someone who I can communicate with on a daily basis and who is looking for a long-term relationship. I want someone who is strict and who will punish me if I go out of line, but also someone who I can talk to like a normal person from time to time.
My ideal setup is someone who gives me dares to complete based on my likes, dislikes, and limits, and who will punish me if I fail to complete them. I'd be hoping for at least one dare per day, maybe more or less depending on the circumstances, but I say the more the merrier!

- Semi-public/Hidden Public
- Wardrobe/sleepwear control
- Orgasm control/Chastity
- Body writing
- Spanking
- Wedgies
- Flashing
- Small Penis Humiliation
- Ruined Orgasm

Dislikes
- Piss/Scat

Limits
- Illegal
- Blood
- Electricity
- Bestiality
- Social suicide
- Friends/Family
- Permanent
- Financial control

Pics/Video
I'm more than willing to take pictures and send them to give proof of completed tasks and dares—no part of my body is off-limits, including my face. Video is a bit of a touchier subject, and in general I don't like sending videos. Maybe if we build up a good rapport then I'd be willing to, or as a punishment or something, but otherwise I'd rather stick to pictures.

Toys
Regrettably, I don't own any sex toys at the moment. I'm good at improvising with household objects, and if a toy is absolutely necessary then I might be willing to buy one.

My Schedule
Like I said earlier, I live in Alberta, Canada, which puts me in the Mountain Time Zone. Being in the same zone or one nearby is best, but I don't have a preference. As for my work schedule, I'm currently working 8-hour days on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday most of the time, plus I'm usually busy with my friends on Tuesdays. Otherwise I'm almost guaranteed to be free, and even on those days I should be able to swing an hour or two to talk.

Contact
If you've read this far, thank you! And if you're interested, the easiest way to contact me is on Kik where my username is AzMatrix. Barring that, you can PM me on GetDare or reply to this thread and I'll respond as soon as I see it.

Any Questions?
Hopefully I've covered just about all of the most important information. If there's anything you're wondering about or that needs clarification, contact me and lemme know. I'm more than happy to respond.

That's it! I look forward to your replies, and thank you in advance for dominating me.