PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in UK (chat slave)

Nicola
02-18-2017, 02:39 PM
23/female/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in UK (chat slave)

Hello my name is Nicola I'm 23 years old, as the title suggests I'm looking for a male or female Master/Mistress preferably older than myself.

I don't have much experience as a slave however I'm eager to learn and therefore I'm looking for a patient Master/Mistress to train me as I discover my likes and dislikes and how to please you. I have selected chat slave as I would like to start with that initially but have no problems once trust has been developed in sending pictures.

I work full time therefore I'm not available 24/7 therefore would prefer a Master/Mistress in the same time zone as I will be most available after 6pm GMT

I'm interested in humiliation, degration, orgasm denial, food control, pain (not severe),

Not interested in: public, anything involving body fluids, family

If you are interested please send me a PM, please be aware 1 sentence replies are unlikely to receive a reply please let me know more about yourself and why you think we would be a good fit.

noctis
03-01-2017, 08:39 PM
You seem very much what I am looking for in a slave; young and malleable haha. Willing to learn is always a must, especially given your lack of experience; if you would like to chat to see if we are compatible, send me a message via Kik (in sig)

Kind Regards,

Noctis