PDA

View Full Version : 23/f currently locked in chastity belt with vibrator and buttplug. ama

neutrois
02-17-2017, 03:47 AM
I was dared to turn the vibrator on and not unlock the belt until it ran out of batteries.

I'm getting edged over and over because the vibrator starts going fast but stops after 2 minutes over and over again....

I'm a denial slut and into a lot of weird stuff. Please degrade and humiliate me by asking intrusive questions and check out my tord thread if you want to dare me.

Butcher99
02-17-2017, 04:02 AM
At which age do you first masturbate and describe it?
At which age do you lost your virginity and describe it?
What was your most embarrassing moment, describe in detail?
Tell us about your period and do you use tampons or pads.
When was your first anal sex and describe it?
What was the weirdest thing you had in your asshole?

neutrois
02-17-2017, 04:59 AM
13, i used a petite bullet vibrator and it took a while to learn my body

16, It was really bad, he made me come from fucking my pussy and after he fell asleep and I masterbated with my clit and enjoyed the difference between the two types of orgasms.

I once peed my pants in front of an older female friend and pretended to just fall down into the water we were standing in but I think she noticed. I wish i knew whether she noticed or not

I don't get periods with the Mirena

My asshole. I put food inside me a lot, so maybe like, the time i stuffed myself with two pieces of bread.

corsa198
02-17-2017, 09:01 AM
How did you feel when you peed your pants?
Would you have liked it if your friend did notice?

neutrois
02-17-2017, 03:47 PM
I was surprised I didnt feel ut coming!
I wish she would have noticed and said something mean. I've had a masochistic streak for a while

corsa198
02-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Would you like to pee yourself somewhere semi public so that might happen?