PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Pleasure Slave
02-16-2017, 06:09 AM
25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello Masters and Mistresses!

I am a 25 year old post-grad student in Australia who is a closet sissy. Physically I am quite slim with an even smaller dick, which suits my desires quite well.

I'm currently looking for a Master/Mistress who can dominate me on a regular yet casual basis. I am basically wanting to become your sex slave to use and abuse as you see fit. This slave has a very tiny penis and does not deserve to be treated as a man, but rather a horny slut to be dominated and humiliated. It is ironic that I find it extremely humiliating yet my biggest turn on to be talked to and treated like a slutty girl; to be stripped of all masculinity I have in my daily life and become your bitch.

I am looking to be dominated through kik or some other messenger. I can send pictures of proof of completing my tasks/assignments but will not show my face, and you do not have to do the same.

My likes include: feminization, bondage, humiliation (verbal and physical), orgasm control/denial, edging, oral and anal usage, light-medium pain, breath play, subtle rules (eg. what I wear to bed, how many times I can use the bathroom in a day, etc.)

Also, on certain days when I have more time available, control over aspects of my life (clothing, bathroom, food, showering, etc.)

Dislikes: piss, heavy pain

Limits: public, poo, blood, anything dangerous or permanent, also no food-related tasks

I am looking for someone who is strict and cruel when needed but is also understanding of my limits and my busy lifestyle. If you are interested at all, please message me. Hope to hear from you soon!