PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

i_slave
02-16-2017, 06:01 AM
31/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

31 years old male here who enjoys taking orders from males, females or groups (that's the best). i am looking for some casual play at first, via webcam and skype, and see what happens. i don't exclude long term if it suits but my first choice is for casual.

i'm a painslut. it means i like to get punished and hurt myself on owner's commands but i'm not a complete masochist, i exclude anything harmful, perm marks and blood. i have some pain tolerance so you don't have to go easy with me, i can stand anything within my limits.

i'm into ballbusting, hot wax, face slapping, nipples harsh punishment, corporal punishments and any other kink owner likes as long as it fits my limits.

i'm also a degradation receiver, i love to be humiliated and degraded in any way owner wants as long as it stays private and doesn't involve scat.
so i'm into deepthroat, cock worship, gagging are fine, pee play is also a big turn on, including piss drinking and golden showers as well as cum play.

i'm GMT but it matters only for long term, i also have webcam, mic and some toys like a crop, clover clamps, a balls-parachute, a big dildo and some buttplugs, a gag and weights. in addition a full house planty of household items.

some more things: i show face only if i truly trust owner, otherwise i'll wear a mask. i'm not into kik and pictures or videos, live webcam only. i'm into being ordered to be someone's owner, getting bossed by groups and being in slaves groups.

to contact me you can write me on here or add me/send me a msg on skype my id is hitmeonskype76 hope to read soon from you, Master or Mistress