PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

SilentJoe
02-14-2017, 07:43 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

About me:
My name is Danila(or Dan for short). I'm 22 years old. I am 182cm tall, have long, dark-brown hair and brown eyes. I am from Russia, but I currently live in Spain. I am a student in a business school, but I aspire to be a chef or a designer in the future. My English and Russian are quite good and I can understand basic Spanish and German. I am great with technology(can build a pc, know how to use Adobe Creative Suite and Blender, things like that) and I also like to draw both digitaly and physicaly. I'm very nerdy: I love video games, have a collection of Star Wars ship models, you get the idea. My main problem is that I am extremely shy. It's hard for me to approach people and to keep in contact with them.

Me as a slave:
I've been interested in finding a real master for quite a while, but I never had enough courage to start looking. I have no prior kinky experience besides going to a glory hole place a couple of times.
I am pansexual, so master could be anyone. I would prefer them to have some experience. I will be willing to commit to a long term relationship(it depends on the master). I would like to be totally controlled, but in the way that keeps it hidden from my family. I have a webcam and willing to do offline tasks within my limits. My preferences are listed in detail in the link (https://www.f-list.net/c/lioer), but in short i love bondage, control, chastity, anal training, and being shared with others; I dislike extreme pain, scat, vomit, diapers, and blackmail(i am really afraid of this one).
I have some toys to play with: 4 dildos of varying sizes, anal beads, hand and leg cuffs, collar and a leash, blindfold, ball gag, soft chastity cage, and one set of female underwear.

What am I looking for:
I would prefer to have an offline relationship(please keep in mind that my Spanish is very limited), but an online one would work as well. I am looking for a person who is willing to commit as much as I am. I don't have a lot of expectations, only basic things like good grammar and respect for my limits. I would expect master to be as harsh as possible, but sometimes to be a person to talk to as well.

You can contact me via KiK: SilentJoe0o or e-mail: [email protected]. I would also try to respond to PMs on here, but first two ways are better for me