PDA

View Full Version : Sissy Survivor on Kik

Gg7496
02-13-2017, 08:03 AM
Please read the whole post before replying*

This is an elimination game for the submissive sissies of getdare,

In honour of Valentine's day, myself and another master have decided to hold a competition for a submissive that we will both use and train. If you have ever seen the show "Survivor" it will work similarly. Sissies will be allowed to enter until Monday, February 20th. Upon entry you will be added to a group chat with myself, another dom, and one slave. The three of us will serve as judges. Every sissy that applies will be in the same group chat.

Tasks will be given in this chat by either myself or my partner. Sissies will have to prove completion on the task. When every sissy has submitted proof you will be judged by the 3 of is on a variety of factors. Eventually sissies will be eliminated, one at a time, based on votes by the 3 of us. The last one standing becomes the joint sub of a group of Doms.

A few things to note before applying :
If we get an overwhelming response we may close the window before February 20th. I'll update this post if that happens.
If we get an underwhelming response we may keep the window open longer.
You absolutely must be 18 to participate in this. There is no other age restriction. Sissies from 18-100 are welcome.
Face cannot be one of your limits. Obviously for privacy sake you will never be asked to show your face in the group chat with others sissies. But the Doms at the end will ask it of you.

If you've read this far congratulations! We are waiting for you.

To apply:
- reply to this thread so that other applicants can see how much competition they face.
- Send a message to gk7496 on Kik. In the message mention that you're an applicant for our sissy competition, list your age, and also send a selfie of just your face. This selfie will not be placed into any group chat.

ghayes
02-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Ill join the group.

person7
02-13-2017, 11:30 AM
sounds cool, ill join