PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Cooladd
02-13-2017, 07:45 AM
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)
Read the whole add before judging.
And if you have any confusion than ask.
Hello Everyone,
:)

LET ME FIRST TELL YOU A BIT ABOUT MYSELF.

NAME: You can call me Eddie.
HEIGHT : 6 feet 3.
WEIGHT : 150 lbs
BUILT UP: A Bit on skinner side
OCCUPATION : Have a respective job in a big firm as an Engineer.
EXPERIENCE : A YEAR AND HALF

MY THOUGHTS :

Basically I think a relationship can grow only and only if you can communicate your thoughts in a better way. And I love to communicate. And in a master/ slave relationship also communication is very much important.
For me a Master's role means he has to take care of his slaves need and must be understanding and be responsible. And when I say this big words like responsible and care I mean to say not just sexual needs of his slave but also emotional needs.
And in return the slave must also take care of her/ his master or mistress needs and satisfy them. He/ she must also know that the master is also a person with feelings and he/ she also has life and in this fast life where everyone wants to move ahead with their dreams and achieve them its impossible to give a lot of time.

So both the parties must be understanding and should try to fulfill each other needs.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR :

I am looking for a submissive female who is literate and have some dreams and wants to achieve them but at the same time is super kinky and likes to be naughty. One who knows how to follow order and is thoughts Who not just wants master but a friend to talk too.
We all have certain thoughts that we can't share with our close ones as we don't want them to judge us based on those thoughts. I would like to be the person with whom my slave can share maximum of her thoughts and
is honest, faithful and trustworthy.
SO IN SHORT, I AM LOOKING FOR A BEAUTIFUL FEMALE SLAVE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A FRIEND/ DADDY DOM.

LIMITS :

1: ILLEGAL,
2: BLOOD,
3: TOO MUCH BRUTALITY
4: TOO MESSY
5: TOO MUCH GROSS
6: FAMILY
7: AGE PLAY
8: HYPNOTISM
9: SCAT

OTHER THAN THIS 9 THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO TRY ANYTHING ELSE OR LEARN OTHER THINGS IF I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT.

TO APPLY FOR THIS YOU MUST KNOW AND READY TO TELL ME AND DO FOLLOWING THINGS : -

1: LIKE TO KNOW YOUR NAME
2: AGE
3: LOCATION
4: MUST BE WILLING TO SEND PICS AND VIDEOS AS A PROOF WITHOUT FACE
5: EXPERIENCE IF ANY OR BEGINNERS CAN APPLY TOO
6: MUST BE INTO ROLEPLAY AND LIKES TO GIVE REPORTS OF WHAT TASK I GAVE HER IN DETAIL
7: ALSO MUST BE INTO DEGRADATION, HUMILIATION AND PET PLAY
8: LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT WHICH I HAVE SAID BEFORE MUST BE OPEN MINDED, HONEST, FAITHFUL AND OBEDIENT

PROCESS BY WHICH I GO THROUGH

First I would like her to spend sometime with me so as to know a bit about her and we both can get comfortable with each other . Till that time you will be just a candidate and not my slave n friend. We will see if we both are comfortable with each other and then we can give name to our relationship.And definitely I will give her time and respect her thoughts in a process.

NOTE: YOU CAN FIND MY BASIC INFORMATION ON MY PAGE LIKE MY KIK AND A BIT MORE IN THE ABOUT ME SECTION.