PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Sissyslave26
02-12-2017, 10:23 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

23 m sub here looking for a master or mistress to serve. Long term preferred.

About me: I live in the central US timezone and have time to log on everyday. I typically stay up late so I can most likely make your timezone work. I can communicate with kik and email. I am fully capable of providing pictures as proof that I've completed tasks. I am 5'9", 195lbs. My cock is 5". I am into masters/mistresses of all ages, races and body types.

Likes: Sissification, feminization, cbt, anal, humiliation, degradation, pain, name calling, harsh treatment, objectification, body writing, watersports, hidden/semi public, clothing control, bathroom control, diapers, bondage, bdsm and much more, just ask if you're into something not listed here! If it doesn't go against my limits I am happy to perform it for you.

Limits: full exposure (where my friends and family find out what's going on), blood, severe pain, anything that does permanent damage to my body, full public

What you'll get in me: A dedicated, loyal, obedient, submissive slave who will do as it's told and provide proof. If it doesn't violate my limits, it will be done. I just want to please you!

Get a hold of me by messaging me here, or on kik at kikuser2626