PDA

View Full Version : Spend 30 minutes as a dog

sexualfeelings
02-10-2017, 05:49 PM
I was given this a while ago and I loved it so much, when I completed it, I have decided to share it with you. This dare can be done by both males and females. You may orgasm at any time during this dare, but you may not use toys or hands to do so.
You will need:
Padded mitts (or socks)=- these go on your hands
A collar- around your neck
A leash (preferably retractable)-attatched to something
A bowl-filled with water
A butt plug -in your ass
A shoe-set to the side
And 30 minutes + prep time.

You must wear your collar and leash. Leash yourself to one area.

Wear your padded mittens.

You must always be on all fours.

You may only whine and bark.

You may not use any furniture.

You must drink from your doggy bowl.

You must hump the floor every now and then.

You must have a butt plug in at all times.

You must spend a minimum of 5 min with your ass in the air and your head on the floor.

You must play with a shoe like a dog would.

After your 30 minutes are up answer these questions:

Did you like it?
Did you need to make any modifications?
Did you manage to orgasm/cum?
Would you do it again?
How can this dare be improved?

If you have anything else to say that is not addressed in the questions, then please include in below your answer.

sexualfeelings
02-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Since this post has gotten views but not comments I will do my own dare to start it off. I will be editing this post when I have completed the dare.

Edit:
Did you like it? Yes I did like it.
Did you need to make any modifications?I didn't "Need" to but I made it harder by putting a dildo to deep throat on some furniture.
Did you manage to orgasm/cum?No but I masturbated to orgasm right after.
Would you do it again?I would.
How can this dare be improved?Add more things to do.
If you have anything else to say that is not addressed in the questions, then please include in below your answer.
I liked the dare as it got me somewhat into the head space of a dog, Ii might have gone completely under if it had been longer or if I had more things to do.

sexualfeelings
02-12-2017, 02:31 AM
I have done the dare. Look at my previous post for more details.

sexualfeelings
02-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Is there anyone who has done this dare? I think it is quite fun personally.

Lambach
02-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Hi!

It's a nicely done dare.
If I had a pet slave I personally would include some tasks that need to be completed as a dog would. Like collect items around the house, not only dring but eat from a bowl. Things like that.
Also a doggy reward or punishment for completing or failing the tasks.

Austin Green
03-17-2017, 01:04 PM
Funny enough, I tried something like this, except instead I had my dog take me for a walk!
The leash was tied around his paw, and the collar was around my neck instead, was pretty fun, my knees got some new cuts. Did it in a sandy, secluded area.

ONLY do this if you dog is very gentle and there are no other dogs around, or pay the ultimate price...

sexualfeelings
03-22-2017, 05:01 PM
If pet play is not your thing and age play is, checkout my other dare like this "Spend an hour as a baby (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296087)".