PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

wedgiebro20
02-10-2017, 12:02 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

I have a spots open for a new slave and they should be expecting a long term relationship. I have been a master for a couple years now. To be my slave please be willing to totally committed, that means i want your pubic hair shaven, you cant wear underwear anymore, and you wont ask questions. I am a strict, but fair master and I never show my face, but i give you a description of who I am. I like for my slaves to use their imaginations. Also there will be punishments if you dont obey or forget a task, but there will also be rewards for being a good slave boy.

To apply to be my slave you must give a description of who you are, your age, your likes and limits, and a front and back picture of you (in underwear or naked) ill let you choose, butt there is a right answer.

please send your application to my kik Smoothjq.

nobodeex
02-13-2017, 01:59 PM
Why do people still think it's sufficient to write an ad without any likes or limits and that it's okay to expect pictures before any contact happened. The icing on this cake is that you outright refuse to show yourself. ffs...