PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

skypes_slave
02-10-2017, 11:38 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi all.
After long time I˙m giving another try to find a good master for me.

ABOUT ME:
Im 20 yo (age on site is wrong) boy, student, who lives in Serbia. During the day Im normal guy who do normal thing. At the night Im becoming boy who is eager for kinky fun. Actually Im str8 boy but Im very bi curious. I wont type my likes and dislikes because i dont have them. Im beginner and I need to find out what Im suitable for. Only things that I can say that I wont do public, face,blood, family. About likes there is only one thing and my biggest obsession and that is ANAL. Im crazy about it, so if you are master who is experienced in anal training please reply to this.

ABOUT YOU:
You need to be serious man who know how to treat your slave, your little boy, your trainee. It would be best if you are older because, logicly you are more experienced and you know stuff. Anyway I dont except you to go on cam or anything, just to be with me on skype and to train me.

Also, Im 188cm tall and 80kg weight with 20cm cock.

If any of you think that could go on with me please send me a message or add me on skype: col886

Hope to hear from you soon :*

skypes_slave
02-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Im owned now so no more applications