PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location

Joeshmoe31415
02-09-2017, 11:16 PM
19/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location

Hello Mistresses

I'm looking for someone to be my domme from Feburary 20th-24th. My family will be gone during that time. I do work full time and have a couple other things going on, but when I'm not working or busy with those I can do what you want.

What sets me apart? Well, for one, I have a wristband that vibrates when I get notifications from certain apps on my phone. The catch is, I can also put it around my cock, so every time you send me a message it vibrates! I also really care about quality, so when I'm sending pics or doing what you tell me, I'll always do my best.

Physically, I'm 5'9", very thin, caucasian. I don't have a lot of body hair, but I do have some pubic hair. I'm about 5in long hard, which I know is smaller than average.

Kinks (I know these are in my sig but I can elaborate a bit):
- Pee control/desperation: I like being told when to go, how to go (in a bag, bottle, toilet, etc.), and being made to hold it until you say so, within reason of course.
- Mild self bondage
- Mild crossdressing: I like wearing dresses. They're fun and flowy, and I especially like being told what to wear, and how to pose for pics (no face though). When I'm not working, you control what I wear (if anything). I have access to my sister's clothes (she doesn't have anything very provocative unfortunately).
- Playing with household objects: Using things like vinyl gloves, shoestring, toothbrush, etc. in creative ways
- Edging, JOI, cum control: Being told how to edge, when I can cum (go easy on me haha), etc.
- Teasing/degradation: I love being teased and made fun of in regards to my kinks, size, etc.

Soft limits/potential punishments:
- Wetting: As long as it's in such a way that it's easy to clean up (over a bathtub for example), we're good. I don't necessarily enjoy it, but if you want me to then I will.
- Pee drinking: I really don't like the taste, but it could be a punishment if you want.
- Mild pain: I don't really enjoy spanking, hitting/whipping myself with anything, etc., but I'll do it if you want to for punishment.

Hard limits:
- Public
- Anything socially impactful
- Permanent
- Very painful
- Homosexual (I'm straight)
- Involving anyone else
- I can send pics and vids, but not of my face.
- Anything anal or to do with poop. I know this is popular, but I have a dirty digestive track and the whole thing is just really gross to me. I don't care if other people like it, it's a limit for me.
- Anything involving money (exception: I'll set aside $20-30 to spend on what you want me to this week, provided I can buy it discretely and either easily hide it or throw it out when I'm done)