PDA

View Full Version : 24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (chat slave)

justatoy
02-09-2017, 04:31 PM
24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (chat slave)

Hello my name is Hanna and I am currently seeking a Master or Mistress.

I am looking for a master/mistress to take ownership of me. I want to belong to them completely. I want to offer up control of my body and mind to them. I want them to take control of when I can touch myself, when and if i can come, when I can use the toilet, my body belongs to them always, even when we are not playing. I would like play sessions occasionally, along with rules for my daily life or tasks assigned during the week. I would give daily or near daily reports.

They should have experience and creativity. I want someone who knows what they are doing. Someone that can skillfully penetrate my mind and take ownership. Someone that can successfully take control of my sexuality. Someone that will try new creative things on me, testing my limits and exposing me to new sides of my sexuality and submissiveness.

I have never had a master, but I frequently try dares online, But i am craving a master to take control of me. Giving myself punishments isnt as fulfilling. and I find if I assign myself tasks, I dont always follow through because there is no one to punish me if I fail.

I am willing to do nearly anything to please. I am desperate to submit myself to one master. I feel as though I am not complete if I am not serving someone.

Message me if you think you could be my master or mistress. It is best if you message me here. I am more likely to respond here than on kik.

thank you for reading

queenmistress
02-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Message me now so we can talk

karentje
02-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Hi,

I am a 28 year old mistresse from Belgium. Ik have a few years experience having some subs. I try to invest as much time as possible in my slaves to talk to them when we are not playing and to play/tease/torture them when we are playing and offcourse to punish them when necessairy :D.

I like having control about someones body and to deside what they do, when they cum, when they play, .. I also like some bondage, some teasing and torturing and also to have some mentally fun :D.

This is a very short description of who and how I am. If it gets u interested I would love to talk more with u and see how it works :D

m55uk4younger
02-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Nice post, I hope you find what you need and are looking for.

Sir.

hypnomaster14
02-10-2017, 02:43 PM
It is good that you have discovered what you need.
I have a lot of experience in programming slaves and making them realize how enjoyable and natural it is for them to be slaves.

Contact me!