PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

bjbarnes
02-07-2017, 02:39 PM
26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Attention all masters and mistresses! I am looking for a very short term bit of online fun with a controlling dom for this upcoming weekend only. If you are looking for a long term deal than i am not the slave youre looking for. However, if you are looking to amuse yourself for a weekend of controlling, humiliating, and abusing an obiedient, attractive, young, blonde, and slim slave boy than look no further!

Just to be clear over what I want to find in a dom. I want you to control my life down to the smallest degree. I will give you complete control of my: sex (i have a chastity cage), bathroom habits, cleanliness, sleep schedule, entertainment (both sexual and not), and just about anything else you can think of. I am an abdl, therefore i love involving diapers in my play and it would be a big plus if you are interested in forcing me to wear and use diapers, or live like a baby in general in order to humiliate me. Again, this would only be a limited engagement, but if you want to try me out, i promise it will be an entertaining one!

My likes/loves: diapers, private humiliation, chastity, tease and denial, general control of my life, piss, and blackmail.

Limits:not many, can be discussed with me via if you are interested.

Pm me if you are interested or if you have any questions! This little horny boy is anxiously waiting for you! Lets have some fun!

bjbarnes
02-14-2017, 11:35 AM
Adding to my post, I am available for play and abuse right now! Disregard the part of the post that says only for this weekend. If you want to play with a cute and obedient subby boy tight now(!!!) then reply here or send me a pm.