PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Imcorrupted
02-07-2017, 04:40 AM
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

I'm an experienced Dom from the US and I am looking for a new FEMALE sub to train, control, dominate. Age does not matter but the older you are the better. I'm very strict but also can be pretty relaxed if you are very obedient and earn it. I'm willing to train you if you are new to this. I want to be able to fulfill your desires of a master and work with your limits and likes.
limits can be discussed in pm.
If you are new to being a slave or want to try it and see how it is I can train you and let you experience the pleasures of being my slave.

failure to complete task/request will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward. Rewards depend on what you'd like as a reward. I do realize you can't be available 24/7 we all have lives. I think you will find i am the master you have been searching for. Message me if you're interested. I'm waiting to meet you.

I like so much but I'll keep my list short here: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Online Play, Bodywriting, Insertions, Pantie stuffing, Household Items, Nipple Torture, Pet Play, public Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, public insertion, hidden public flashing, nipple and pussy torture, edging. This is not all what I'm going to have you do its just an overall list of things I like that turn me on.

General Requirements:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Funny
Creative
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky
Willingness to serve

message with this template on kik to imcorrupted

Prefered name:
Dislikes:
Limits:
Experience in being a slave (if any):
Toys (if any):
Breasts size:

If you are interested in being a slave but nervous about it just message me and you can ask any questions reguarding the matter!

Imcorrupted
03-05-2017, 05:21 AM
Still looking for a slave. I will take any age slave but the older the better. A mom serving me doing as I say is what I'm searching for. And kinky girls with few limits. If you are searching for a master message me.

i have still yet to find a slave to become mine and serve me. i havent said much about me but i am 22 and am in very good shape with pretty big v lines and abs. i am also well hung. im into just abut anything sexual and have lots of kinks and taboos. my one weakness is a milf. all i want would be a attractive milf to do as i say and serve me. thats the biggest turn on.