PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (no limits)

Bitch_Boy_Ben
02-04-2017, 08:21 PM
26/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (no limits)

I am a 26 year old athletic jock who believes that men are inferior to women and that female supremacy is the law of the land. I am actively seeking a Mistress who is truly evil and that is not only capable of, but will thoroughly enjoy, breaking me down to the point that I feel like nothing more than a worthless bitch that belongs on my knees.

I fully expect to verbally humiliated and degraded to the point that I finally realize my place in life and, you as a woman, are superior in every way. I am open to being your personal bitch boy for humiliation, degradation, begging, body worship, foot worship, queening, ass licking, cock sucking, cum eating, and cuckolding. I shall come to expect that I am here to be slapped, have my hair pulled, spat on, and objectified in any way you see fit.

I appear to be a dominant alpha male to all of those around me, but my previous Mistress pimped me out on Craigslist forcing me into becoming a cocksucker and cum whore for random strangers. I have numerous private pictures of my cum covered face from these Craigslist exploits all which are also at your disposal if you wish.

I have a cocky attitude, but I am certain there is a TRULY cruel Mistress out there that will know just how to show me who's BOSS!

KIK: bitchboiben

Bitch_Boy_Ben
02-05-2017, 09:08 PM
To answer a few questions: YES I am willing to take pictures, and videos.

Bitch_Boy_Ben
02-18-2017, 09:02 PM
I now have a Collarspace.com account, my user ID is BitchBoiBen