PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Uw21
02-04-2017, 10:03 AM
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello potential Subs and Slaves,
I'm a lovingly dominate with 10 years experience being a Dom/Master/Daddy. I have literally trained dozens of subs and slaves to embrace their submissive side and in return know the joys that come with it. My proudest moments as a trainer has been when a girl finally achieves orgasm for the first time in her life. I firmly believe that bdsm is all about trust and helping both people get off, not just the dom.
I'm looking for a nice and loyal sub, slave,little or pet who is willing to develop a long term trusting bdsm relationship. Time zones aren't a big deal and I can adjust the discipline level to fit your needs.
I'm also willing to train and help you become a better sub, slave, little or pet if your looking for it.
You must: Be 18 or over, if you look under 18 I will ask for I.D.
Be willing to talk about things other than sex.
Be trusting enough to send pictures after we get to know each other.
Be female. (Sorry guys not right now)
Pm me and let me know that you have seen this ad and we can get to know each other. I look forward to getting to know you and having some great times!