PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

horsemaine
02-03-2017, 04:54 PM
26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hey!
26 male from New York (EST) here. I'm seeking a female submissive, who is looking for online play (not sketchy at all right?). You don't have to be in the same timezone as me (but be somewhat close!).

There's just something that I love about a submissive woman, who are eager to please. Maybe it's because I crave attention--not from everyone, but just one girl. And I, by no means expect you to be available 24/7. I understand life happens and things get in the way of play time. With that said please have a fixed schedule, know when you're available-we can work something out. Even when we're not available to live-chat, I can still give you tasks throughout your day and expect well written detailed reports afterwards, as reading what you've done will turn me on greatly.

A little about myself- 5'8, tan, slim, long black hair pulled into a ponytail/bun, industrial/eyebrow piercings, no tattoos (yet). I'm single, I live alone in my own apartment, Full Time job 6 Days/Wk. I'm a dominant with sadistic tendencies. Kinks include: Orgasm Control & Denial, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation, Anal (Idunno if I'd finger myself depends on my mood tbh), Bondage, & Blackmail--Just to list a few! Limits are: Blood, Scat, Gore, needles (just looking at them gives me the creeps).

I don't know how best to say this, but I'm fucking big on Orgasm Control. I want to tell you where to cum, how many times to cum, what to wear when you're cumming, and oh man...deny your favorite feeling in the world for weeks--beg me to give you a release. I want you horny, wet, hot and bothered all the time. You will want to orgasm, it'll eat away at you. You'll become so horny you'll find yourself humping desks, tables, anything with an edge--to get to edge! Occasionally you'll get a ruined orgasm, which I love personally. I'm also very big on punishments, I try to be strict however any pleading might get me to cave.

Webcam/Mic and Pics are a Plus! But are certainly not needed. I myself have a webcam and mic setup for Skype sessions. I want to be able to chat at least once daily, I also have Kik. (There's something about the reddit messaging system that just doesn't work for me, I've had people on numerous occasions tell me they haven't heard anything from me in weeks!). If you don't have any toys that's okay, household items work fine too.
English doesn't have to be your first language but please I can't do 'pls ssir mek me cum' anymore I'll literally die. Outside of the D/s relation I'm always down to talk about previous experiences, fantasy and life! If you can't hold a conversation, it'll be a terrible experience for both of us.

tldr version: M Seeking S(F) 18 +

Kinks include: Orgasm Control & Denial, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Blackmail, Bladder control, Reports

Limits are: Blood, Scat, Gore, needles

PM me with Age and Location in subject
KIK name, Skype name, Toys, Webcam/Mic, Favorite punishment/reward, Limits, Kinks, and a little about yourself.

Thanks for reading!