PDA

View Full Version : Cropped (variant of Chopped) does not involve spanking or food

Komodo Jones
02-03-2017, 12:53 PM
You have been Cropped!

Hello Komodo Jones here, main master of ceremonies in this roleplay dare that I hope takes off. This roleplay dare is based off the popular Food Network show Chopped. To give a brief overlay of what the show is, four chefs have to make an appetizer, entrée, and dessert within a time limit. Each round has four mystery ingredients that they must incorporate in the dish. After each round they are judged and the person who does the worst is eliminated, until only one person remains. Same concept here but instead of food, contestants will be concocting dares. But along with concocting dares they will be given four mystery kinks or ingredients to work with. Then they will be judged by three judges and partially by myself. However, eight players doesn’t sound very fun for the whole site but I will explain how anyone on this site can participate. First let me incorporate the roles you will need to play.

Judges
Judges are the people who will be critiquing the dares concocted by the contestants. Judges are also the people who will be coming up with mystery kinks and/or items that the contestants must use in their dares. You must be fair, creative, critical and a little devious. You must also be willing to do all the dares that the contestants come up with just like the judges eat the contestant’s dishes on Chopped. Judges should generally have a decent amount of free time to do dares and should ideally be limitless, although limits will come into place, and I’ll discuss that later. Judge places are limited and I’m thinking a maximum of nine, myself excluded even though I too will be doing said dares as well. It’s also ideal if you have Kik but not necessary. There will be three judges per game, and we will cycle through them if the game continues.

Contestants
Contestants are the people who will be concocting dares using the four mystery kinks and/or ingredients decided by the judges. Contestants must be creative, quick-witted, yet still grounded in reality. They must also have a good understanding of most kinks as all four mystery kinks and/or items must be used in your dare. However, be forewarned if you get eliminated you will have to do a punishment decided by the judges and me so you must also be willing to do dares. Contestant spots are limitless BUT we can only do four contestants per game. Oh and also your dares must be gender-neutral. Contestants are welcome to do their own dares and dares of other contestants during the game if they wish. Contestants also cannot vote on their favorite dare of the round unless they have been eliminated. Also contestants are a one-time deal, once you’re a contestant you can’t be one again unless this dare gets enough popularity to have a retribution round.

The Masses
This is where the majority of people on this site will fit. The Masses is not a part of Chopped but necessary for Cropped to work. In addition, to the judges and my critiques, the Masses will control some swing in who stays and who goes by popularity vote. Your role is almost the same as the judges except you don’t get to control what kinks and items get put into a dare. You will be able to however test dares that are concocted and vote for which you think was the best one. Unlike the judges though, you will not have to try every dare, but you must complete a dare to vote for it. There will be a poll open somewhere on the site when all dares are done and I’ll link to it when and if we get there.

Hope that all makes sense despite the odd hierarchy of this dare. However, in order for this dare to work there are a couple things that must be established.

1) If you choose to take a role don’t crap out. This is one of the biggest downfalls of roleplay dares. You adhere to a role and then you just disappear or don’t participate fully. If you take on a role you must be willing to last through three rounds of play, and if you want to decline your role once the three rounds are over, that’s fine. But please stay around for the three rounds and fulfill your roles. Please only apply if you’re serious about this.

2) This dare is a first come/first serve basis. Nine judge spots is all we have, and unless a judge retires after a game, spots will not open up. Contestants spots are limitless but the first four people who sign up for this spot are going to be the contestants for the first game, after that you will be put on a waiting list, same deal first come first serve. The Masses you can come in at any time before the game starts but once you’re in, you’re in. For waiting contestants and judges since they will be cycled out each game, you may be part of The Masses if you’re not participating as a judge or contestant that round but you will not lose your position if you have applied to be a judge or a contestant.

3) So as to eliminate bias, which contestants concoct which dares will be complete secrecy only known to by me and the contestants who created them themselves. That’s why my vote doesn’t count as much, even though I usually don’t play favorites. All contestants must be sworn to secrecy as to which dares they created as well. When all votes are tallied I will reveal who concocted which dare. So please, keep secrets well.

4) Honesty is a big deal to me and to be fair, vote for a dare only if you’ve completed it.

At the end the last contestant remaining will not win $10,000 like in the show but they will win something, I’m just not sure what that something is yet. Suggestions are welcome but not all suggestions will be followed through.

If you want to apply follow these instructions:

If you want to be a judge pm me. Tell me your age, gender, and time zone. And list any limits that you have besides the assumed (incest, bestiality, any lasting damage etc.) Also briefly tell me why you think you would make a good judge. Also include your kik name if you have one.

If you want to be a contestant pm me: Tell me your age, gender, and time zone. List your specialties, attributes, and experience in making dares. Also briefly tell me why you would make a good contestant.

If you want to be part of the masses, all you have to is say I’m in as part of the masses on this thread. Being part of the Masses will close as soon as the game starts, and reopen when the game ends.

I hope this dare gets some steam and we’ll see how it goes. More actual rules of the game will appear as soon as the game starts much like Ted Allen does his whole spiel at the beginning of Chopped.

SNick
02-04-2017, 02:53 AM
I'll join in as a judge!

Komodo Jones
02-04-2017, 05:50 AM
I'll join in as a judge!

No you won't because I need people participating in this thing to be able to follow simple directions and well you missed the mark.

Komodo Jones
03-10-2017, 07:10 AM
I only got one interested person in this so this roleplay dare is on hiatus indefinitely.