PDA

View Full Version : 28/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

IceMaiden
02-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Since I am still getting a lot it is apparent that few people are reading my last post on the thread so adding it here:

Thank you to everybody that applied!

If I haven't answered you, you either sent me a silly message that proves you didn't read the OP or your inbox is full/I am unable to due to your PM settings.

I would like to request that no one sends an application as of now, due to starting a trial with a member soon.

Thank you.

28/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

I am looking for something a little bit different than a full time committed relationship. I do not have the time nor the want of entering into a full fledged d/s relationship. Instead I am looking for someone I can give tasks to as and when I feel like it. These tasks could be given daily or weekly or fortnightly...basically whenever I am in the mood to give them. It probably wont be very often nor will it be consistent. I am not looking for someone who continually asks for them or demands my attention 100% of the time. I want to give tasks when I feel like doing so and I wont be pressured into giving more.

I am in a full time committed d/s relationship with AbusiveMaster, although our relationship goes completely beyond only d/s, and our relationship will take precedence over anything and everything. If I feel you are becoming too needy, wanting too much or more than I have offered in this ad, or that it is starting to affect my relationship with AM I will warn you about it. If you choose not to listen I will immediately end it. Sometimes I may ask AbusiveMaster for advice or to modify tasks I set. You need to be okay with the fact he may have input into the tasks I give you.

Whilst it is likely that I will not be giving tasks consistently or very often, when I do give them I will expect them to be completed and reported in a timely fashion along with a detailed report about it. I am reasonable, I wont demand you complete something in an impossible time frame.

Although I consider myself a switch I do not often feel in a dominant mood and this is the reason why tasks and the d/s aspect of our relationship would not be consistent. This is more of a way to let out that side of me when I AM in that mood. I am happy to and in fact encourage communication, friendly talk/banter and sharing our lives as often as we can. It is the tasks and dominant aspect that would only be occasionally.

Given that I would only be providing tasks and the such when the mood strikes me, you would be free to play with other people as well at any given time although if any rules are included within any tasks I set, I would expect them to be followed while you were completing it. Obviously, given the open relationship we would have I would not be disciplining you unless you deliberately didn't follow some or all of a task(s) I gave you. Communication would be through the gD PM system or the gD chat room.

Some of the things I enjoy playing with and would likely be included in tasks are as follows:

*Anal
*Bathroom control (pee only)
*Begging
*Blogging/written reports
*Chance games
*Chastity
*Creative writing assignments
*Edging
*Hidden/mild public
*Ice and wax play
*Orgasm control
*Orgasm denial
*Pain
*Spanking

Things I will not touch under any circumstances. These are NOT negotiable:
*Minors
*Illegal
*Intoxication
*Permanent marking
*Scat
*Animals
*Extreme public
*Role-play
*Blackmail

If any of my limits are one of your major kinks, we're not suited and please look elsewhere. If you have any kinks of your own that aren't mentioned, feel free to let me know about them and we'll see what we can do.

About me:
As a person, I'm easy going, friendly, understanding and I love to laugh. I'm rarely if ever serious and my humor tends to be sarcastic. I love to read, to spend time with my child and friends, to watch a bunch of tv shows and I adore animals. I'm blunt and sarcastic often. I love music, Disney, writing and my friends and family mean everything to me.

As a Domme, I'm strict but fair. If something isn't possible or you're too far outside of your comfort zone then tell me and we'll work with it. Don't just pretend you've done what I asked and don't be afraid to state your thoughts or opinion...I don't want a puppet. This doesn't mean it is acceptable to fly into a rage or become outright disrespectful, it means it is okay to communicate with me respectfully and like an adult. I always put friendship before d/s. Limits are always respected.

About you:

-You must be over 18. If I even suspect you are underage our relationship will be terminated in all forms and yes, I will report you for it. I do not have an upper limit.
- You must be open to communication.
- Honesty. Honesty. Honesty.
- You must be able to write appropiately. I understand English isn't everyone's first language, but if you message me "tlkn lyke dis leme b ur slv" ...I'm not even going to respond.
-I'd like some of your likes to mesh with at least a few of mine. You don't need to have the exact same list, but if you have few to none we're not going to work well together.
- Able to hold up a conversation, both d/s and non d/s wise.

I do not require cam or mic, I'm more than satisfied with detailed reports. I myself will not be using cam. Ever. That is reserved for my own dominant.

If you're still here and interested, then send me a message and tell me why you would like to be mine. Tell me about yourself, your life.

You can find here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=280228 what I expect in an application and also include the following information:

Availability/The minimum you would accept or expect:
Experience: (feel free to include things you haven't tried but wish to)
Anything else you think may be relevant or may interest me:
Lifestyle (Work/school, hobbies etc)
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
A random fact about yourself

lola.fox
02-02-2017, 04:23 PM
best of luck, lady!

faraway
02-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Seems to be my lucky day. This is what I'm watching for. Actually I can't write an appropriate presentation and answer, because I'm busy, but late I will do for sure.

F.

JohnnyB
02-03-2017, 05:49 AM
"Happy Hunting",

You wrote that in your ad reply guide, but looks like the wishes are to you this time around. May the spam be few and genuine replies great. Best of luck to you IM and AM, and cheers to an excellent ad.

J

Aurelio
02-03-2017, 06:04 AM
Great ad! I applied. Been lurking here so far. That's the first ad that made me react! :)

Bittenkiss
02-03-2017, 07:32 AM
Haha, I followed that link and right at the bottom of the signature in small letters was

"I do NOT want to be your Mistress or give you tasks."

Things always change....

IceMaiden
02-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Haha, I followed that link and right at the bottom of the signature in small letters was

"I do NOT want to be your Mistress or give you tasks."

Things always change....

That is to deter the random PM spammers of "be my mistress/can i be ur slave/give me task/give me permisson" etcetcetc. It's extremely annoying for most females on the site, more so when you are more 'known' and get several almost daily.

I didn't expect to get so many responses to this given I am only looking for casual, so it will take me quite some time to go through them all. Please be patient while I do so, thank you.

Minago
02-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Great post. Hope you find what youre looking for. :)

LitDarkness
02-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Nice ad. Good luck.

gnii
02-04-2017, 04:31 AM
I recently applied to this announcement, but I completely forgot to mention nearly anything about my personality or my vanilla tastes, and I don't want to add to your already full inbox, so in case you are interested in knowing more, PM and I'll be glad to tell you more ^^

IceMaiden
02-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Thank you to everybody that applied!

If I haven't answered you, you either sent me a silly message that proves you didn't read the OP or your inbox is full/I am unable to due to your PM settings.

I would like to request that no one sends an application as of now, due to starting a trial with a member soon.

Thank you.

iSlideForYou
02-04-2017, 11:56 PM
It is so refreshing to see an add like this.