PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

slaveboypics
02-01-2017, 09:13 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

This is a thread from my Master posted on Kinktalk. All your private messages (applications) will be forwarded to him.

"23 y.o. dominant Master here. Master looking for a buddy Master. I am looking for a strict, demanding, rude, rough, experienced dominant guy to help me train this fag. Your job would simply be publishing the faggot's pics on Kinktalk as instructed. Benefit: you get a lot of pics of him (first in a row) and he gets to serve you separatelly.

PM me with application for this role as soon as possible. Explain your skills and motivation, dont write a simple: 'i can do that, i am a master'. Also state which other ways of humiliation and exposure can you manage.

Be sure to send me your kik ID. After you submit your application, I will forward your kik to my fag and he will send you 4 introductory pics. You have the right to demand 6 more pics if I approve your application within 12 hours after submitting it.

You can check the fag here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=12490"

Stormyx
02-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Hello, i am a 22 yo dom. i have been interested in a long time to find a boy who i can train and make him submits to masters whims. So my motivations are to train a perfect sub that can take orders that will obey what ever i say and carry out my orders and to see them grovel under our feet because they understand that they r sluts. I am into pretty much anything but i do have increased intentions in chastity, forced cum eating , edging , denial,bdsm and nipple play. Interms of exposure, if the slut has a webcam, other than posting pics, would love to train him to serve live on chaturbate and other sites.( i dont show my face but will be able to help repost pictures)

Stormyx
02-04-2017, 05:55 AM
I realised i forgot my kik id. It is mzt.jry.thanks