PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

atadrad
01-31-2017, 05:22 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello! I'm rather new to this website and I need to submit to a dominant for a mix of pleasure, pain, and everything in between. Right now, I'm only really interested in submitting through skype or other live cam softwares for now.

I will try to go into as much detail as possible about who I am and what I'm looking for:

I am a tall 21 year old submissive gay male college student somewhere between thin and fit (working on the fit part). I have a lot of kinks that I explore in my day-to-day life, and would like to explore them even more through online connections. I live with two other people in a rather small apartment, so while on rare occasions I may be alone and able to use the microphone feature, more often than not the play will be silent.

Unfortunately, my main kink is tickle and tickle torture. Obviously this can't be done through the internet so I must confine myself to locals for this kink....

Kinks that can be done through the internet, however:

-Cum control: This is a big one for me and I'm into many different kinds of cum control. Ideally, if we decide to have regular sessions I will completely abstain from any form of orgasm without explicit permission (I do not, unfortunately, own a chastity device but I'm looking to fix this problem).

-Edging: In addition to the aforementioned control, I've been seeking out dominants who are into giving JOI and edging challenges through skype. It's harder to find that you'd think, but if I have the time I can be edged for more than five hours (I know this from experience). I'm also very open to the idea of sessions that do not involve release; ie I am edged for an indefinite period of time and then not allowed to cum until (maybe) the next session...

Pain & punishments: Of course, being on the edge all the time may result in accidental release, in which there need to be well-defined consequences. I think post-orgasm torture is really hot, so whenever I do finally cum there are many ways to overstimulate my dick! Please be creative here! Other stuff include clothespins, hot wax and ice cubes, CBT, punitive workouts, etc. I'm open to receiving spankings too, but the roommate factor that I mentioned earlier prohibits me from being able to get spanked without drawing unwanted attention.

So those are my main kinks and the things I'm NOT interested in doing are:

-Bottoming: I don't have any toys. The only exception to this limit is for pre-negotiated punitive purposes.
-Humiliation: Just not my thing....
-Anything public: I think semi-public dares and challenges are very hot, but I'm not looking for a risk factor at all right now, and it's hard to do these tasks through webcam anyway.
-Anything related to bodily fluids or excretions: I don't eat or taste cum, I don't play with pee or poop.
-Along with the aforementioned risk factor, I will not do anything illegal.

I'm sure there's quite a bit that I would like to do that I didn't think to mention here, so if you're into anything as the dom let me know and we'll make it happen! Otherwise, please PM me or comment below and I will give you my skype name so we can get moving!

*Also note: My schedule is busy Monday-Wednesday every week! I have time to cam most anytime from Thursday through Sunday and some weekday mornings.

Hope to hear from you soon, sir! ;)

harris101
01-31-2017, 07:20 PM
I'm very interested! Kik me! Harris8001 21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello! I'm rather new to this website and I need to submit to a dominant for a mix of pleasure, pain, and everything in between. Right now, I'm only really interested in submitting through skype or other live cam softwares for now.

I will try to go into as much detail as possible about who I am and what I'm looking for:

I am a tall 21 year old submissive gay male college student somewhere between thin and fit (working on the fit part). I have a lot of kinks that I explore in my day-to-day life, and would like to explore them even more through online connections. I live with two other people in a rather small apartment, so while on rare occasions I may be alone and able to use the microphone feature, more often than not the play will be silent.

Unfortunately, my main kink is tickle and tickle torture. Obviously this can't be done through the internet so I must confine myself to locals for this kink....

Kinks that can be done through the internet, however:

-Cum control: This is a big one for me and I'm into many different kinds of cum control. Ideally, if we decide to have regular sessions I will completely abstain from any form of orgasm without explicit permission (I do not, unfortunately, own a chastity device but I'm looking to fix this problem).

-Edging: In addition to the aforementioned control, I've been seeking out dominants who are into giving JOI and edging challenges through skype. It's harder to find that you'd think, but if I have the time I can be edged for more than five hours (I know this from experience). I'm also very open to the idea of sessions that do not involve release; ie I am edged for an indefinite period of time and then not allowed to cum until (maybe) the next session...

Pain & punishments: Of course, being on the edge all the time may result in accidental release, in which there need to be well-defined consequences. I think post-orgasm torture is really hot, so whenever I do finally cum there are many ways to overstimulate my dick! Please be creative here! Other stuff include clothespins, hot wax and ice cubes, CBT, punitive workouts, etc. I'm open to receiving spankings too, but the roommate factor that I mentioned earlier prohibits me from being able to get spanked without drawing unwanted attention.

So those are my main kinks and the things I'm NOT interested in doing are:

-Bottoming: I don't have any toys. The only exception to this limit is for pre-negotiated punitive purposes.
-Humiliation: Just not my thing....
-Anything public: I think semi-public dares and challenges are very hot, but I'm not looking for a risk factor at all right now, and it's hard to do these tasks through webcam anyway.
-Anything related to bodily fluids or excretions: I don't eat or taste cum, I don't play with pee or poop.
-Along with the aforementioned risk factor, I will not do anything illegal.

I'm sure there's quite a bit that I would like to do that I didn't think to mention here, so if you're into anything as the dom let me know and we'll make it happen! Otherwise, please PM me or comment below and I will give you my skype name so we can get moving!

*Also note: My schedule is busy Monday-Wednesday every week! I have time to cam most anytime from Thursday through Sunday and some weekday mornings.

Hope to hear from you soon, sir! ;)