PDA

View Full Version : Ali AMA - 20/F

alinarena
01-30-2017, 05:27 PM
Hey guys! I was on getdare a while back but lost my login information, so I made a new account! I am a switch (submissive to men and women, dominant to women), but I am primarily a submissive! As my first thread in this new account I would love you guys to ask me anything - especially if it's humiliating or embarrassing!

As I'm sure you know, I won't answer anything that exposes who I am or where I live, but most else is up for grabs! Ask away friends!

getdaring
01-30-2017, 05:41 PM
so how long ago approximately was it since you were on getdare?
were you active on the site a lot and how many dares have you done from here?
what do you in real life, work/student?
do you keep this lifestyle a secret or have you done anything real life?
what is your most embarrassing moment?
what is the best dare you have done?
do you like hidden public dares and have you ever done any?
have you ever had a wedgie?
have you ever done a wedgie dare and would you?

MasterO2
01-30-2017, 05:56 PM
1: tell us in detail about your first sexual experience and at what age you and______ were.

2: What types of things have you done sexually and what is your favorite to do?

Jdelt
01-30-2017, 06:20 PM
What is your favorite book?
When was the last time you played with urine, and what did you do?
What is the longest you have ever been denied?

alinarena
01-30-2017, 06:59 PM
1.so how long ago approximately was it since you were on getdare? At least a year
2. were you active on the site a lot and how many dares have you done from here?I was very active for awhile (6 months or so) and had quite a few threads full of dares
3. what do you in real life, work/student? I am a full time student and I have two part time jobs
4. do you keep this lifestyle a secret or have you done anything real life? I live with my master, who I met on here. So... done lots in real life
5. what is your most embarrassing moment? It's hard to explain but once I accidentally intruded on someones pizza party because I thought it was something different, but when I picked up a piece of pizza someone yelled at me and I had to leave.
6. what is the best dare you have done? Honestly I don't remember many specifics. I remember loving some of the dice dares that were on here
7. do you like hidden public dares and have you ever done any? I'm not a huge fan. I like to keep my kinks at home. I have worn butt plugs and tack bras out in public. EDIT: I just remembered the time that I mention in another answer, where I was cuffed in public
8. have you ever had a wedgie? yes I have
9.have you ever done a wedgie dare and would you? I have done lots of dares including wedgies, and I would do more

Bobcat
01-30-2017, 07:21 PM
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam xdressed
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone

Tc3
01-30-2017, 07:57 PM
1) What was your previous account called?

2) what is your biggest piece of sexual baggage(secret)?

alinarena
01-30-2017, 08:02 PM
1: tell us in detail about your first sexual experience and at what age you and______ were.

2: What types of things have you done sexually and what is your favorite to do?

1. I was 16 years old when I had my first sexual experience with someone (and my first kiss actually). I was at a party with my two older sisters, and I got really drunk. After almost everyone had gone to bed, this one guy and I kept drinking and playing pool. He was making really overt moves on me, and I let him. We laid down on the couch and made out while he groped my tits for a while, and then had me suck his dick. It was his 18th birthday, so I wanted to do what he wanted. I honestly would have had sex with him but I was on my period and not yet on birth control so I didn't want to do that.

2. I have done a lot sexually with my current master/boyfriend - oral, anal, handjobs, road head, vaginal sex. Plus we do BDSM stuff together. My favorite thing to do is be on my hand and knees while he fucks me from behind.

alinarena
01-30-2017, 08:32 PM
What is your favorite book?
When was the last time you played with urine, and what did you do?
What is the longest you have ever been denied?

1. My favorite book would have to be An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
2. The last time I played with urine I had to hold my pee for a long time. I was allowed to release a small amount into a cup if I licked the cup after pouring it out.
3. Hmm. I think the longest I have been "denied" is a few weeks. But I will often go months without cumming

alinarena
01-30-2017, 08:38 PM
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam xdressed
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone

1. Not trying to be evasive but I'm not sure. There were plenty of crazy ones that I have turned down. The first I did an enema was for a dare and that was pretty terrifying at the time!
2. I have not
3. No I would not
4. I do not, I don't think I look good in them
5. I like the slave side the most I think, i am just starting to experiment with the dom side
6. No I would not, I am not into sissification or cross dressing, but support anyone who is!
7. No I would not
8. I do not dominate men. I only dominate women
9. I keep my BDSM life a total secret from everyone except my best friend and my boyfriend.

alinarena
01-30-2017, 08:39 PM
1) What was your previous account called?

2) what is your biggest piece of sexual baggage(secret)?

I wish I knew what my previous account was called, or I would be logged in there :p

My biggest piece of sexual baggage is the fact that I am into BDSM. Only my boyfriend (who I met on here) and my best friend know that I do BDSM.

MasterMichaelNY
01-30-2017, 09:57 PM
1. What name do you like to be called

2. What is your height and weight

3. Hair color, and eye color

4. Bra size, and what type of panties do you like to wear

5. How old were you when you gave your first blow job?

6. How old were you when you first got laid?

7. What did you think when you saw and held a real cock in you hand

8. What is the kinkiest thing you did?

9. What the type of kink do you want to try in the future by yourself

10 What type of kink do you want to try in the future with a partner

11. Have you and your Master done lead and collar training, were he walks you in public, or into a kink event on a collar?

thewilds
01-30-2017, 11:12 PM
Is your best friend the one you are experimenting to dom?
If so, what have you had her do for you so far?
What things are you wanting her to do that you are afraid or embarrassed to ask her to do?
Is that you in your avatar?

Jdelt
01-31-2017, 05:34 AM
1. My favorite book would have to be An Untamed State by Roxane Gay

This book has fairly mixed reviews on Amazon - can I ask what you liked about it?

Also...

What kind of things have you tried to indulge your dominant side?

You met your boyfriend here? Would you describe how that went?

corsa198
01-31-2017, 12:02 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes as an adult?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
If you haven't, do you think you would you ever consider it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

alinarena
01-31-2017, 01:46 PM
1. What name do you like to be called I like to be called Ali, sometimes Al for short

2. What is your height and weight height is 5'8", weight is 176

3. Hair color, and eye colorblack hair, brown eyes

4. Bra size, and what type of panties do you like to wearI'm a 36C, and I only wear thongs

5. How old were you when you gave your first blow job?16

6. How old were you when you first got laid? 18

7. What did you think when you saw and held a real cock in you hand Honestly I was incredibly drunk and remember very little of it. I remember thinking it was a lot softer than I thought it would be

8. What is the kinkiest thing you did? Hmm... probably when i was handcuffed in a movie theater with my master and he made me walk out hands cuffed behind my back (I had a coat draped over my shoulders.

9. What the type of kink do you want to try in the future by yourself
At the moment there isn't a kink that I've really been wanting to try, except dominating women

10 What type of kink do you want to try in the future with a partner well, oops hah I suppose that dominating women would require a partner

11. Have you and your Master done lead and collar training, were he walks you in public, or into a kink event on a collar? No, I don't like to do anything in public, and we've never gone to a kink event

alinarena
01-31-2017, 01:48 PM
Is your best friend the one you are experimenting to dom?
Nooo definitely not. My friend is very anti-BDSM. She only knows because I wanted to tell her the true story of how I met my boyfriend
If so, what have you had her do for you so far? Not applicable, I haven't yet dominated a woman
What things are you wanting her to do that you are afraid or embarrassed to ask her to do?N/A
Is that you in your avatar?unfortunately not haha (I thought that was obvious) I am hoping to get a corset soon though!

alinarena
01-31-2017, 01:51 PM
This book has fairly mixed reviews on Amazon - can I ask what you liked about it?
I just thought it was incredibly well written and told a very powerful story. I read it all in a few hours in the middle of the night because I could not stop. it made me laugh, it made me cry (sob actually). I just found it an absolutely excellent book
Also...

What kind of things have you tried to indulge your dominant side?Almost nothing so far. Giving dares to a few women on here in their threads is all

You met your boyfriend here? Would you describe how that went? Well, he messaged me one day and asked if I would like to have some tasks from him. I was bored so I said yes. We chatted that night (about BDSM and other things) for about 5 hours, and every night after that. We met about a week later in person (we lived about 3 hours apart). Then we started dating long distance, and moved in together last spring.

alinarena
01-31-2017, 01:53 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes as an adult? no
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?never
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?N/A
If you haven't, do you think you would you ever consider it for a dare?absolutely not
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?sometimes when I'm at home
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee? fully clothed
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee? only when I was little any I was in like a snow suit.

Jdelt
01-31-2017, 02:26 PM
You met your boyfriend here? Would you describe how that went? Well, he messaged me one day and asked if I would like to have some tasks from him. I was bored so I said yes. We chatted that night (about BDSM and other things) for about 5 hours, and every night after that. We met about a week later in person (we lived about 3 hours apart). Then we started dating long distance, and moved in together last spring.

That is a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it, and your impressions of An Untamed State. I may have to check that one out.

alinarena
01-31-2017, 02:45 PM
That is a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it, and your impressions of An Untamed State. I may have to check that one out.

No problem! I think it's nice to share that really good relationships can come out of this website, I know it can be discouraging sometimes!

If you do read it, let me know what you think! I am aware it may not be everyone's cup of tea!

alinarena
02-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Does anyone else have anything to ask? I would love to answer more!

corsa198
02-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Thong or normal knickers?
Do you like to go commando?
Do you drive?
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?

alinarena
02-01-2017, 03:40 PM
1. Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one? If I'm in a lake or pool I will usually pee without getting out!
2. What is your favourite underwear you own?I have like 25 different colored thongs... I love them all!
3. Thong or normal knickers?I don't own anything but thongs, master doesn't allow me to wear anything else
4. Do you like to go commando?Sometimes
5. Do you drive?yes I do
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?I have only ever once received a warning for having a brake light out.

corsa198
02-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Do you ever like to let your thong show?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
Where/when did you wear it?
When you wear a short skirt/dress, do you flash your underwear?
Do you ever like to have a VPL?
Do you like to wear leggings which are thin enough to show your underwear?

alinarena
02-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Do you ever like to let your thong show?not really, master likes to pull it up high when I'm home
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?Hmm, probably a short red dress with knee high heeled boots
Where/when did you wear it?anniversary dinner with my boyfriend
When you wear a short skirt/dress, do you flash your underwear?not on purpose
Do you ever like to have a VPL?I honestly don't know what this is?
Do you like to wear leggings which are thin enough to show your underwear?I don't wear leggings as pants... so no

Jdelt
02-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Star Wars or Star Trek?

alinarena
02-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Star Wars or Star Trek?

I haven't seen the full series of either, recently I watched the first two star wars for the first time though, so star wars I suppose!

Jdelt
02-01-2017, 05:58 PM
This is a very important follow-up question:

Which movies do you mean by "the first two Star Wars?"

alinarena
02-01-2017, 06:03 PM
This is a very important follow-up question:

Which movies do you mean by "the first two Star Wars?"

Haha I know why this is important, my boyfriend is a huge star wars nerd! We watched "A New Hope" and then "The Empire Strikes Back"

I did also watch the "Phantom Menace" a few years ago in a film class.

Jdelt
02-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Well done. :)

"A New Hope" and "Empire" are indeed the first two movies of the series.

Follow-up question: Why on earth would you watch "Phantom Menace" in film class? What were you supposed to learn from it?

alinarena
02-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Well done. :)

"A New Hope" and "Empire" are indeed the first two movies of the series.

Follow-up question: Why on earth would you watch "Phantom Menace" in film class? What were you supposed to learn from it?

Your guess is as good as mine haha. The class was a total joke.

goodguy21
02-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?

alinarena
02-02-2017, 09:12 PM
1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?I've never masturbated in public, I suppose my camper when my family was camping
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?I assume you mean besides a public restroom? I peed in my backyard a few times when I lived in the country
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?no
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?no
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?through it
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?only in the water
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?If I ever have a thread requesting them, then yes!
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?If I ever have a thread requesting them, then yes!