01-22-2017, 05:25 AM
So yeh i got alot of spare time figure i might aswell do one of these

HarunaDares
01-22-2017, 06:41 PM
Does anyone know about your kinky side?

Whats your favorite dare?

Corwin13
01-23-2017, 11:59 AM
:confused:Does anyone know about your kinky side?

Whats your favorite dare?

In regards to people in my personal life that would be a no

Hmm i once had one where i had to go outside and cum 4 times that night, sounds pretty easy but there were some rules 1. Each cum must be at least a mile away from the last 2. My cock must be out even when walking 3. Once i started jerking i wasnt allowed to stop till i came

A few challenges i had to face with this was the fact it was about midnight and in the winter so it was almost minus temperature and my town is quite well known for its local "chav youths" who like to roam about

sweetandshy
01-24-2017, 07:12 PM
What's the most humiliating thing you have ever done for a dare?

Gust_R3
01-25-2017, 12:40 AM
Im a lesbian mistress and I will put this as simply as possible. If I tell you to do something you will do it. If I tell you to masturbate on your porch you will do it. If I tell you to do anal or fist yourself you will do it even if you have never done it before. If I tell you to walk around all day with a dildo in your ass and pussy you will do it. If I tell you to do it outside while moaning loudly or screaming certain words you wil do it. I will expect videos of all my commands being carried out, or pics only if vids are either impossible or I specifically say pic. If I tell you to record longer then 2 minutes or it just ends up being longer then you will record it and send it to my email which I will provide. If you fail to follow an order you will be punished. I only take on female slaves. I will not send you any pics or vids of me so don't ask. You must, I repeat must send a live pic that proves you are a girl or you will be ignored. Only way to get out of command is an emergency situation or a family situation. If you meet the requirements and are interested then message me on Kik at Gust_R3

Corwin13
01-25-2017, 03:02 PM
What's the most humiliating thing you have ever done for a dare?

Ooh thats difficult check this out they are all pretty humiliating http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=285478

Corwin13
01-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Im a lesbian mistress and I will put this as simply as possible. If I tell you to do something you will do it. If I tell you to masturbate on your porch you will do it. If I tell you to do anal or fist yourself you will do it even if you have never done it before. If I tell you to walk around all day with a dildo in your ass and pussy you will do it. If I tell you to do it outside while moaning loudly or screaming certain words you wil do it. I will expect videos of all my commands being carried out, or pics only if vids are either impossible or I specifically say pic. If I tell you to record longer then 2 minutes or it just ends up being longer then you will record it and send it to my email which I will provide. If you fail to follow an order you will be punished. I only take on female slaves. I will not send you any pics or vids of me so don't ask. You must, I repeat must send a live pic that proves you are a girl or you will be ignored. Only way to get out of command is an emergency situation or a family situation. If you meet the requirements and are interested then message me on Kik at Gust_R3

What on earth is this^^^:D

No.