PDA

View Full Version : I just grauated with my masters degree

Yee
01-17-2017, 08:09 PM
I just grauated with my masters degree in anatomy. Any I deas for some celebratory dares.

Yee
01-17-2017, 08:19 PM
Anyone willing too celebrate with?

neutrois
01-17-2017, 11:26 PM
yr 19 with a master's degree? :rolleyes:

MrFrustration
01-17-2017, 11:38 PM
...who can't spell 'graduated'. :)

sexualfeelings
01-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Something is not adding up here.

MasterMichaelNY
01-18-2017, 05:09 AM
...who can't spell 'graduated'. :)

Well he didn't say he was a English major. That's one good thing.

MeisterRebus
01-18-2017, 06:39 AM
Oh well, you never know, perhaps in Alaska....things are different. Isn't the state also called "the last frontier"? So it may be he graduated in his Masters Slave Academy with a degree, the so called 'Masters degree'??? Just guessing....:cool:

Yee
01-18-2017, 04:20 PM
First of all Im not 19. I just never updated my signature. I got my undergrad in applied sciences and pre-med at juneau alaska community college. When I moved too colorado I have been taking human anatomy as my major online through Colorado School of Healing Arts in lakewood colorado. I do undertand your reasoning for not beliving what I said. But doesn't mean you need too be rude about it.

bubba51
01-18-2017, 08:38 PM
What female clothes do you have?

DiBaSlut
01-25-2017, 08:47 PM
First of all Im not 19. I just never updated my signature. I got my undergrad in applied sciences and pre-med at juneau alaska community college. When I moved too colorado I have been taking human anatomy as my major online through Colorado School of Healing Arts in lakewood colorado. I do undertand your reasoning for not beliving what I said. But doesn't mean you need too be rude about it.

Not to poke the bee hive or anything, but it says you joined in November 2015. So even if you never updated your signature that would make you 22 tops, 22 with a Master's Degree is a bit surprising. Considering a Bachelor's Degree is widely considered a 4-year degree, and Master's a 6-year degree. I'm not sure how it is in Alaska but I know most people don't start college until they're 18, so you would have to be about 24 before you obtain a Master's and that's assuming you started right out of High School.

Also, could you please be not so butt hurt about internet criticism. No matter what you say on the internet, it's still the internet and people (like me) will ALWAYS have a different attitude than you expect them too.

This is DiBaSlut signing off!